What's new

Acts of Terrorism in Pakistan

we cant leave those places unchecked otherwise the terrorists will be transporting weapons at a larger scale. ..............

Let me get this straight: the main objective of these checkposts is to prevent arms smuggling?

Let me get this straight: the main objective of these checkposts is to prevent arms smuggling?

thats one of them. same reason why your military will setup a post in its area of operation wherever in the world it is deployed,

to keep peace, prevent the terrorists from operating in the area and denying them the easy access to whatever is important to you or your enemy. ensuring secure movement of own troops and civilians and so forth.

the BLA and its clone terrorist groups are not making weapons themselves. they have recently even showed off MANPADs in the Al Jazeera documentary. their source is Balochistan and thats why we dont like the Indian "conciliates" in the remote areas of Afghanistan along the border with Pakistan.

thats one of them. same reason why your military will setup a post in its area of operation wherever in the world it is deployed,

to keep peace, prevent the terrorists from operating in the area and denying them the easy access to whatever is important to you or your enemy. ensuring secure movement of own troops and civilians and so forth.

Yes, but we give our military the right tools and facilities to do their job well, as best as can be managed, don't we?

To spread out poorly equipped barely trained foot soldiers is just asking for tragedy upon tragedy to happen, as we are seeing with depressing regularity.

In the long term, steady losses like these can be corrosive to morale and discipline.

Yes, but we give our military the right tools and facilities to do their job well, as best as can be managed, don't we?

To spread out poorly equipped barely trained foot soldiers is just asking for tragedy upon tragedy to happen, as we are seeing with depressing regularity.

In the long term, steady losses like these can be corrosive to morale and discipline.

agreed

you said it

cant say more

@irfan baloch....

the previous arms cache was found in a car while being smuggled i remember....but this was a motorcycle....and i have held a rpg...no matter how baggy you wear the clothes..its almost impossible to hide an rpg inside it....

just saying this was a organized planned ambush which the soldiers did not see coming rather than one mentioned by you...

@irfan baloch....

the previous arms cache was found in a car while being smuggled i remember....but this was a motorcycle....and i have held a rpg...no matter how baggy you wear the clothes..its almost impossible to hide an rpg inside it....

just saying this was a organized planned ambush which the soldiers did not see coming rather than one mentioned by you...

yea agree with you on that, if they are on a hike they cant hide an RPG. I was referring to the 4 wheeled transport.

PESHAWAR, Pakistan (AFP) - A suicide bomber killed an Islamist militant commander in northwest Pakistan who had escaped two previous assassination attempts, and three other people on Monday, police said.

The attack damaged a house that commander Haji Akhunzada was building in Pakha Ghulam on the outskirts of Peshawar, Pakistan's main northwestern city that borders Taleban and Al-Qaeda strongholds near the Afghan border.

He was considered a significant force within Ansar ul-Islam, a homegrown group based in the lawless tribal district of Khyber, and had moved to Peshawar after escaping two other failed attacks in the past.

'It was a suicide attack, four people have been killed. Haji Akhunzada is among the dead,' Mr Imtiaz Shah, a senior police officer, told AFP.
Suicide bomber kills 4 in Pakistan: Police

omg!! i didn't knew that there is a sticky thread about terrorist attacks in Pakistan..sorry!!my bad.

Another blatant attack by the terrorists, another bunch of innocent killed and injured. Do these ruthless killers realize that by killing one person, they destroy the lives of many? Our condolences go out to the families of dead and injured. The agenda of these terrorists is to create havoc and destroy as many lives as they can. The only way peace can prevail is for all parties to resolve their differences fast and together go back to the main focus of eliminating these terrorists. Unless we do that, the terrorists will keep attacking and keep killing innocent Pakistanis.

Maj David Nevers
DET-United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

11 soldiers killed in Balochistan: Officials – The Express Tribune

QUETTA: Baloch rebels attacked security forces overnight, killing at least 11 soldiers and wounding another 12 in clashes that raged for five hours, officials said Wednesday.

About two dozen gunmen attacked two posts in Margut, about 60 kilometres east of Quetta, capital of the insurgency-torn southwestern province of Balochistan. The soldiers were responsible for guarding coal mines, they said.

“About two dozen gunmen armed with light and heavy weapons attacked the Frontier Corps (paramilitary) posts and killed 11 soldiers,” a senior military official said.

He said another 12 soldiers were wounded in the assault.Other security officials confirmed the casualties.The assailants belonged to a Baloch militant group led by Harbiar Marri who is living in self exile in London, the official said.

Baloch rebels have been fighting since 2004 for political autonomy and a greater share of profits from Balochistan’s wealth of natural oil, gas and mineral resources.

...............................................................................................

the baloch nationalists are cranking up the pressure,,,,,r.i.p to the brave jawans killed..

Back
Top Bottom