What's new

Acts of Terrorism in Pakistan

The intention of ALL sane people throughout the world is to get rid of the likes of these low life animals. What all must realize is that it is in the best interests of all to remove this scum from society. We are all singing from the same hymn book - we now must try singing from the same page and unite against the enemy number 1 without thinking Pakistan's agenda is any different.

Yes, but why are Pakistani policies failing in ensuring that Pakistan is seen as part of the solution and not part of the problem? That is an important question to ponder over.

Yes, but why are Pakistani policies failing in ensuring that Pakistan is seen as part of the solution and not part of the problem? That is an important question to ponder over.

VC - Its news like this that must highlight that Pakistan and its brave soldiers are the enemy of these animals. How can you possibly think that we are "part of the problem"? Please VC - think logically the sacrifice these poor jawans have had to make. Do you think we are the problem?
Perhaps as Irfan bhai has pointed out we may be lacking in hardware and resources but please don't say we potentially are part of this horrific issue. Granted some of the policies of our leaders are questionable, particularly those that are susceptible to bribery. I don't think one can question that we must search for an end to this united with the rest of the world

VC - Its news like this that must highlight that Pakistan and its brave soldiers are the enemy of these animals. How can you possibly think that we are "part of the problem"? Please VC - think logically the sacrifice these poor jawans have had to make. Do you think we are the problem?...........

Please read my post again. I am saying that failure of Pakistani policies is making it seem as if Pakistan is the problem, not that it is!

(I think that Pakistan is part of the solution and NOT part of the problem. I have nothing but the deepest appreciation and admiration for the brave soldiers in the field. Is that clear enough?)

quetta_blast_sariab_afp_2_670.jpg

QUETTA: At least eight people, including a policeman, were killed and 20 people were injured when a bus carrying pilgrims was targeted with a bomb in Hazar Ganji area of Quetta, DawnNews reported.

The passengers of the bus were going to Iran’s city Taftan for a religious pilgrimage.

The bus was collided by a car before both the vehicles exploded, eye witnesses told the media representatives.

The impact of the explosion was so intense that the bus turned over, eye witnesses added.

There were around 80 passengers in the bus. Rescue teams are busy in taking passengers out from the bus.

The injured are being shifted to the civil hospital of the city and Ghulam Medical complex hospital. Emergency has been imposed in all the hospitals of Quetta.

Police and Frontier Corps (FC) cordoned off the area after the incident as investigation went underway.

Eight, including policeman, killed in Quetta blast | DAWN.COM

Bloody hell.. This is the 2nd attack today. I think there was a news about 4 army men killed in an IED attack earlier.. I do not understand the paralysis on the part of Pakistani government and military.

I am truely sorry for what happened with your soldiers. RIP.

For an all out attack, Pak needs personnel and equipments.

For this they have to compromise eastern border where they have their best soldiers and equipments. that too without any time limit.

India has to make sure that eastern border remains peaceful.

Don't indians have eyes? Terrorism Acts in Pakistan is a sticky thread where you put these news items.

Why these idiots kill innocent people? As if people they killed had anything to do with whatever is happening to them..

Cowards can only attack common man on the street, they got no guts to fight face to face. I am sure if they do, even the people on street will beat them bare-handed.

But they grew to strength only on the support from many from inside Pakistan.

RIP.

Bloody hell.. This is the 2nd attack today. I think there was a news about 4 army men killed in an IED attack earlier.. I do not understand the paralysis on the part of Pakistani government and military.

Zia filled up the security and intelligence agencies with Wahhabis and their sympathizers now you don't expect them to take any action against their own do you now.

Pakistan: Captain among eight killed in IED attack

armysoldier-6701.jpg

Government sources said that a convoy of the security forces was passing through Akakhel area of Bara Tehsil in Khyber agency when it was hit by a remote controlled improvised explosive device(IED) planted on the roadside. — File Photo

KHYBER AGENCY: Eight soldiers including a captain were killed and three others were injured as security convoy was targeted by the militants with a remote control improvised explosive device (IED) in Bara Tehsil of Khyber Agency on Thursday afternoon, officials said.

Government sources said that a convoy of the security forces was passing through Akakhel area of Bara Tehsil in Khyber agency when it was hit by a remote controlled IED planted on the roadside.

The vehicle was partially destroyed as a result of the blast.

Two militants have also been killed as the security forces targeted the miscreants after the IED Blast near AlHaj Market.

“At least eight troops including an officer were killed and three others wounded in a bomb explosion, targeting two vehicles of the paramilitary Frontier Corps (FC),” a spokesman for the force told AFP.

The vehicles were on a routine patrol when attack happened, he added.

Earlier, the spokesman had said that six troops were killed and four wounded.

Local government official Nasir Khan also confirmed the new toll.

The intelligence sources, however say eight security personnel including Captain Manan; Afzal, Tariq, Yousaf, Bahdar, Ali Badshah, Nawaz Gul, Kamran Ali and Khan Afzal have died in the blast.

The injured soldiers are; Nabiur Rehman, Gulshan Ali and Jamil Hussain have been shifted to the Combined Military Hospital for treatment. Security forces cordoned off the area after the incident as investigation went underway.

Earlier in Akakhel area of Bara, the militants targeted Akakhel peace lashkar with an IED, killing its two activists.

Captain among eight killed in IED attack in Khyber Agency | DAWN.COM

Anti Shia attack. It is happening too often now .

there was an attack on the train too..

not just shias

any peaceful civilian is a legit target from the terrorists.
I request Indian members to please dont portray it as a secterian terrorism because that takes the discussion to wrong end

terrorism is wrong. no matter who is the victim and who is the culprit. dont be selective in your comments
I condemn all sort of terrorism against the civilians. they could have been Sunnis, Ahmedis, Christians or Hindus etc.

dude this is war

its a constant cat and mouse game.
at least be consistent..

there are attacks in Afghanistan too.. you blame ISI and Haqqanis... and dont see anything wrong with the NATO/ Afghan security...

but in Pakistan you chose to blame the security. not BLA or TTP..

Back
Top Bottom