What's new

Add another SLOGAN for Kashmir" GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH" and here is why

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
As we all know that in order to bring Kashmir issue and Indian atrocities in kashmir to the world stage we need US to speak loudly. All other powers can have their say but its US which really matters espically if we want UN to step in quickly. It can be acheived if American public is told about Kashmir which will build pressure on President Obama or the new president.
So how can American public be informed? I think if somehow Kashmiri people can find a connection with American people or atleast get the attention. The rest HR organizations will do the job by putting pressure on administration. NGO's in India are already pissed at Modi govt so they will take whatever chance they get to fight back.
So i think one of the greatest slogans in human history is by Patrick Henry which is "Give me liberty or give me death". I think if kashmiri people can add this slogan to their protest it will definately get the attention of American public. Espically those who are patriotic because this slogan moves every patriotic American(including me). I listen to conservative radio and watch fox
2016-10-04-08-00-55-587405369.jpg
so i know how they feel about this slogan. I atleast think it will move American public and will force the current administration to say something or put pressure on India to resolve kashmir issue. Just imagine Maliha Lodhi speaking in UN "Can't you hear it loudly and clearly "give me liberty or give me death" from kashmir and kashmiri people, how long will the world will stay silence? Because you will hear it from every last kashmiri till the very end and to the furthest corner of the world. And let it be on record in history of this gathering place that the world heard it but didn't heed to listen"
If there are more ideas in this regards you can definately share. I don't consider myself to be 100 percent right so kindly instead of getting personal or trolling stick to the topic. Thanks

Last edited:
Pakistani posing as an American....

Back
Top Bottom