What's new

Aero India 2013

It would be most foolish not to. My whole college will be there, along with mates from across my school-days and college-days. And of course the birds :woot:

Any PDF people coming?
Lucky you mate! Be sure to click plenty of pics and post them here mate for the benefit of all those PDFers who aren't lucky enough to be attending!!

accha amader maidan'e indian army je system gulo eneche,setake to amra boltei pari "kolkata's defexpo 2013",tai na??? :D

Ora to beroye na, kono kichhu astra-shastra dekhaye na, ki rokom defexpo holo aabar eta? Maidan'e dukhana purono Pakistani tank pore royechhe, o-guli dekhe ke ki shikhbe ba bujhbe?

Ora to beroye na, kono kichhu astra-shastra dekhaye na, ki rokom defexpo holo aabar eta? Maidan'e dukhana purono Pakistani tank pore royechhe, o-guli dekhe ke ki shikhbe ba bujhbe?
na na maidan'e army mohora cholchiloto friday,sat,sunday,janen na??? ora dekhlam igla sam,T-72,40mm palmya grenade launcher,7.62mm machine gun,12.7mm machine gun,bofors,RPG,Carl-gustav,anti-mine vehicle,sniper-rifle etc eneche r army jawan ra demo dicche ki-bhabe use korte hoy

4.jpg

7.jpg

7.jpg
[/QUOTE]

what is the white patch right of wings?

Seems like masking in every photo

p5.jpg

Black patch in this photo

Back
Top Bottom