What's new

Afghan forces raid Pakistani village

Thanks man, i hate when people don't know anything about reality and start posting bs.....may be its lack of information they gather....and i have made some good friends on pdf from pakistan, so it gives me more neutral edge even though i am a die hard indian

A nationalist, I have all the respect in the world for, a jingoistic bigot, none.
Thankfully, you fall in line with the former.

Its ok...these people sometimes even tempt me....and i have done some stupid commentary initially...No hard feelings...Cheers

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Jat Balwan will assassinate me....:D

Krait tum aagey badho hum tumhare saath hain...:yahoo:

Aur logon ko jhootha badnam karna chhor do nahi to chaprasi bhi nahi ban ne denge...:rofl:

Indian bravado!!!!

you should see pakistani's bravado......we ain't saying 20 million plane better than 80 and 100 million plane...
we ain't falsely claiming that we won all war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please spare us the hypocrisy
Dude....move on be on topic now..

Indian bravado!!!!

you should see pakistani's bravado......we ain't saying 20 million plane better than 80 and 100 million plane...
we ain't falsely claiming that we won all war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please spare us the hypocrisy

Neither did either of us...........

Baluchistan has a long border with Afghanistan, and the border is looked after by levies and FC guys and not the army. And 1KM or 1mile is hardly any distance, especially in cars while on foot it would take 15-20 minutes. Many villages are even divided between the border, half on this side and half on the other side, even homes are situated right on the border line. Hundreds of passage ways are there, which can not all be looked. plus its not even sure if they came for the Taliban since its first of its kind, may be they were the private militia guys of some local warlord since Afghanistan is being run mostly by warlords and every warlords militia uses the govt uniforms and vehicles. Thus there are many questions yet to be asked and answered.

And as for the Taliban story, i wonder why can't the ANA catch something in their own country, that they had to come all the way here and try to find some. ANA/ANP knows well that if they do execute Taliban in such a fashion, the consequences for them would be very troubling as Taliban don't let go such things.

My guess is, this was something else, not a chase for Talibans, rather something personnel in nature. If ANA/ANP are so keen on capturing or killing Talibans, they have plenty of them on their side, rather many are right within ANA/ANP.

oh so when we confront you with the truth its trolling and when you bring up "indian bravado" its the mighty truth huh....

as i said spare us the hypocrisy

Nobody is forcing you to tolerate our hypocrisy, the log out button is up top, to the right.

Gen. Kayani and Shuja Pasha should be hanged.

For example- what the CAOS is doing right now?-
Any hard message passed or action taken- so such things doesn't happen again- even by mistake?-

This is not the Army's responsibility, "Hard Messages and Actions" are to be taken by the Foreign Office.
Summon the Afghan Ambassador,
Declare him Persona Non-Grata,
Lodge a protest with Afghan Govt.

BTW, the Army called a Border Flag meeting at Chaman with ANA and ISAF and registered their protest on the incident.

This is not the Army's responsibility, "Hard Messages and Actions" are to be taken by the Foreign Office.
Summon the Afghan Ambassador,
Declare him Persona Non-Grata,
Lodge a protest with Afghan Govt.

BTW, the Army called a Border Flag meeting at Chaman with ANA and ISAF and registered their protest on the incident.

Foreign Office?-
as expected- the army will sit idle and will wait for the foreign office decision/ permission to do some thing- on democracy paper it looks really good- but we are talking about Pakistani Army here- every one knows who needs whose permission-

Civilian government is always put forward as a bait by the army to save face--

Back
Top Bottom