What's new

Afghan Special Forces

OrionHunter

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
1*Xeeyb35yM-feV3AQ06AqYA.jpeg

AP-DO-NOT-USE-Afghan-special-forces-take-control-of-the-military-base-in-Nirkh.jpg

Afghan_National_Army_201st_Commando_Kandak_in_Feb_2008.jpg

hrs_090430-A-0559K-009.JPG

37489410.jpg

800px-thumbnail.jpg

ANA-Commando-Brigade-2.jpg

untitl10.jpg

afghan-7th-commando-01.jpg

D53E0024-9C7F-464F-A361-EAC158277FA5_w640_r1_s.jpg

If India provides help in products and services, economy, political stability etc than Afghanistan can become wealthy and prosper.
Which is not the case. India came there for a reason, a reason to make pakistani western border insecure by supporting terrorists, but let us see how much they will be successful if usa and NATO leaves that area. After all afghanistan is known as the graveyard of superpower.

Lets hope we don't support Taliban this time. Its time to send all Afghans back home and support their government against Taliban. If they let India use their territory against Pakistan then raid their border from time to time to remind them who has the superior military.

Don't call them Afghan Special Forces. It should be titled TAJIK (or whatever ethnicity they are) Special Forces. The forces as a whole are more of a TNA than ANA

Do you guys remember Afghanistan during the soviet era? Cars and women of all types scene, men in suits and the lot. Kabul was go to destination for many westerners and now it's turned into this, we need to return it to its former glory. I bet afghanistan could have been a secular state if there weren't any Taliban, but I guess every country has to have their fair share of misceats which they have to minimise.

I truly think Afghanistan can revive itself into this thriving destination, it has a lot of potential. Once Afghanistan can than the whole of south Asia will be strong. Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka. I'm hopeful our region will be wealthy and prosperous.

On topic, I hope these guys give the Taliban a run for the mountains. You know why Afghans where percieved as some of the greatest rulers and warrior, its because no one could invade due to the topograpghy of the nation, however they could invade many others.

Which is not the case. India came there for a reason, a reason to make pakistani western border insecure by supporting terrorists, but let us see how much they will be successful if usa and NATO leaves that area. After all afghanistan is known as the graveyard of superpower.
and India is not a superpower:D

and India is not a superpower:D

India may not be a superpower yet but they are emerging as one, they're at the stage like every BRIC country, that are all regional powers.
Its really a competition out of China and India. But that's all off topic, we where talking about the badass mofo looking Afghani soldiers.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom