What's new

Afghan women protest Taliban decree to cover faces

Most Afghan men probably support this

Pashtun culture is much more conservative compared to others in the region

It is not really our right to talk into their matters

I don't care if the Talibs do each other day and night but you should be speaking up for the rights of the Afghan females because they are your human kind. Don't hide your implicit support for Taliban under the pretense of "It's their matters". It is not. It is a human matter. Look at the Afghan females who kick and burn the burqa :
These females say the burqa is not an Afghan tradition but an Arab and Pakistani one. Well, burqa is not a Pakistani tradition or even an Islamic one but a Jewish one.

NATO was so eager in bringing regime change / regime change attempt to Libya and Syria in 2011 under the guise of bringing human rights to Libyans and Syrians who NATO said were being oppressed by Muammar Gaddafi and Bashar al Assad. Well, why doesn't NATO bring regime change in Afghanistan and overthrow the Taliban because the Taliban has actually been oppressing Afghans especially the females ? Not possible because the Taliban is a co-creation of NATO and last year was left in charge of Afghanistan by NATO. Nevertheless, every right-thinking human should call for overthrow of the criminal and oppressive Taliban.

Our taliban brothers are doing a good job of protecting their culture.

Is that culture worth protecting?

Taliban_beating_woman_in_public_RAWA.jpg

Taliban-beating-women.jpg

Would you tolerate such a culture in your place, where powerful men can whip and beat girls and women at their will and pleasure? Maybe you would, maybe you are such a person - but most Pakistanis I know wouldn't want such a culture in Lahore or Karachi or anywhere in Pakistan.

Last edited:
Is that culture worth protecting?

Taliban_beating_woman_in_public_RAWA.jpg

Taliban-beating-women.jpg

Would you tolerate such a culture in your place, where powerful men can whip and beat girls and women at their will and pleasure? Maybe you would maybe you are such a person - but most Pakistanis I know wouldn't want such a culture in Lahore or Karachi or anywhere in Pakistan.
That's too extreme I admit. Are these pics recent, I would imagine the taliban have changed by now.

That's too extreme I admit. Are these pics recent, I would imagine the taliban have changed by now.
Those pics are from when the Taliban was previously in power. And you can see much worse pictures from back then. The point is that not everything in a culture is worth protecting - if something in a culture is wrong, it has to be discarded.

I don't know how old you are, but if you remember the early days of the internet, there were Afghan women sending desperate please on the internet to help them. Even women with PHDs were forced to beg for a living or prostitute themselves, because they were not allowed to work or mingle with men. (Which meant they could not leave their homes.) I could go on and on and on about the injustices that Afghan women were subjected to, but if you have an open mind, I would suggest you read the material already available aplenty on the internet, from neutral sources.

Not as much savages as the white folks in Canada who committed genocide against the Natives.
Canada has a regrettable past like most big countries but despite all of its problem its wonderful and lovely place to live with laws and human right that's why most of your countrymen will sell their mothers to come and work and live here

I notice you live in a country were most of those who committed those genocide originated from lol

There is no reason to believe they are Taliban. An average Afghan warrior looks like that
Afghanistan-execution-of--007.jpg

Was this the Taliban, or just an innocent "average Afghan warrior"? Does it even matter?

As I explained to the other member, I don't know how old you are, but if you are not aware of the terrible plight of Afghan women under Taliban rule, you must be rather young and starry eyed.

I don't care if the Talibs do each other day and night but you should be speaking up for the rights of the Afghan females because they are your human kind. Don't hide your implicit support for Taliban under the pretense of "It's their matters". It is not. It is a human matter. Look at the Afghan females who kick and burn the burqa :
These females say the burqa is not an Afghan tradition but an Arab and Pakistani one. Well, burqa is not a Pakistani tradition or even an Islamic one but a Jewish one.

NATO was so eager in bringing regime change / regime change attempt to Libya and Syria in 2011 under the guise of bringing human rights to Libyans and Syrians who NATO said were being oppressed by Muammar Gaddafi and Bashar al Assad. Well, why doesn't NATO bring regime change in Afghanistan and overthrow the Taliban because the Taliban has actually been oppressing Afghans especially the females ? Not possible because the Taliban is a co-creation of NATO and last year was left in charge of Afghanistan by NATO. Nevertheless, every right-thinking human should call for overthrow of the criminal and oppressive Taliban.
No I don't support it at all actually, if you go through my past posts I'm actually more liberal leaning and very pro-choice

But these people spent 20+ years fighting against a world power. Your words don't mean anything and they certainly won't change a fundamental part of their culture for you.

It's useless wasting your breath, I would know because it's very similar in parts of Pakistan. (Rural areas of Pakhtunkwa)

As I said, this is simply Pashtun culture but being implemented into written policy. Good luck trying to change it.

Canada has a regrettable past like most big countries but despite all of its problem its wonderful and lovely place to live with laws and human right that's why most of your countrymen will sell their mothers to come and work and live here

I notice you live in a country were most of those who committed those genocide originated from lol
did you sell your mother to get there?

Those pics are from when the Taliban was previously in power. And you can see much worse pictures from back then. The point is that not everything in a culture is worth protecting - if something in a culture is wrong, it has to be discarded.

I don't know how old you are, but if you remember the early days of the internet, there were Afghan women sending desperate please on the internet to help them. Even women with PHDs were forced to beg for a living or prostitute themselves, because they were not allowed to work or mingle with men. (Which meant they could not leave their homes.) I could go on and on and on about the injustices that Afghan women were subjected to, but if you have an open mind, I would suggest you read the material already available aplenty on the internet, from neutral sources.

When I took my wife to America she would wear burqa everywhere. I started noticing people didn't like her wearing a burqa in their country. So one day I suggested to my wife that wearing a burqa is not really necessary and it ticks the people the wrong way. Her answer was It's my choice and I do this for God and I will keep on wearing the burqa no matter what. I said okay and didn't stop her from wearing a burqa ever again. I'm just glad I have a wife who respects our islamic culture.

And on the other hand I'm a big poondi guy who loves to see women without burqas in the cities. And I also pay women for prostitution. I'm a hypocrite when it comes to women. I want my house females to remain in a parda in society but I don't mind seeing liberals giving free reigns to their women to be "free" in society either.

Glaring at beautiful women is f#cking bad habit.once you become used to it, very difficult to overcome it.
dude when these migratory poondy boiz from villagers come to the cities they get culture-shocked, they haven't seen women except for prostitutes or their loved ones, some are so disgusting they started going to malls just to see bachiyaan, mall security had to ban them, same in roads etc, they get cameras and take videos photos of random women folk,
its so f-ing disgusting, perverted pigs

now the same people get on illegal caravans and do it in Europe and then everyone gets labeled

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom