What's new

Afghan women protest Taliban decree to cover faces

Chadar (Niqab) is OK as long as the women wants it ( not imposed by husband)

Sorry not okay. There is neither a religious obligation for it nor human. Please watch this bit of a speech by the Jamal Abdul Nasser in 1966. Note the reaction of the audience :

Muslims have regressed.

Sorry not okay. There is neither a religious obligation for it nor human. Please watch this bit of a speech by the Jamal Abdul Nasser in 1966. Note the reaction of the audience :

Muslims have regressed.

Look like you are OK to be authoritarian ? If the women is doing it for her own understanding then let be it.

Any way, the woman with Niqab will usually open the Niqab when she pray, I dont know whether it is something not right according to Islam to face God with Niqab, but I see one pretty woman in my neigborhood always open her Niqab if she pray, since women shaft is behind men shaf in Mosque so I can see her face

Look like you are OK to be authoritarian ? If the women is doing it for her own understanding then let be it.

No, I don't want to be authoritarian but the females who fanatically wear the burqa / niqab on misunderstood "religious" grounds will create a suffocating and oppressive atmosphere where those who don't want to wear it will be forced to. I will give two examples from India.

In Kashmir there is an all-female criminal group called Dukhtaraan-e-Millat whose members are fully covered up with their leader, Asiya Andrabi, even wearing gloves. Sometime before 2010 they had threatened to throw acid on those Kashmiri females who didn't wear the burqa including the niqab ( face veil ). That threat created a suffocating atmosphere in Kashmir which affected the freedom of the females there including some years ago an all-female music band called Pragaash ( Sunrise ) composed of three young girls. The girls began receiving rape threats and death threats from those Kashmiri regressive and oppressive minded males who had been brainwashed by criminal minds like of the Dukhtaraan-e-Millat group on the grounds that music, especially done by females is supposedly haraam. But I must say that the three girls found support too among the progressives in Kashmir. You posted two songs from Indonesia some days ago which had the participation of females. Such a thing is not possible in Kashmir now unless the Pragaash group finds courage to face the threats and start practicing and performing again.

2. Around the mischief started by Muskan in South india some months ago by insisting that she and her comrades want to wear the full burqa to school and college, one girl said that she and her friends are caught between two forces - their ( misinformed and misguided ) families who force them to wear the burqa and then the schools and colleges who want them to remove the burqa in class. What should these forced girls do ?

Again I say that the burqa / hijab wasn't there in my school and college years and among my family earlier. This is a modern thing.

Calling on those Indians and Pakistanis who admire Angry Indian Burqa Girl Muskan bibi, calling on those Pakistanis who stoned the Aurat March, take the first flights to Kabul, capture these women and teach them the ways of "Islam". Shameless women I say !
Our taliban brothers are doing a good job of protecting their culture. if you have a problem with them why not take the first flight to Afghanistan and fight against them?

Our taliban brothers are doing a good job of protecting their culture. if you have a problem with them why not take the first flight to Afghanistan and fight against them?

In the coming years I definitely will assist my progressive Afghan male and female comrades like from the Solidarity Party of Afghanistan and those brave females who kick and burn the burqa despite living in the fear kingdom of the Taliban and who have the right to govern the country and take it towards peace, harmony and progress after decades of NATO regime-change intervention that started in the late 1970s. :)

Meanwhile you seem to support the TTP in Pakistan.

In the coming years I definitely will assist my progressive Afghan male and female comrades like from the Solidarity Party of Afghanistan and those brave females who kick and burn the burqa despite living in the fear kingdom of the Taliban and who have the right to govern the country and take it towards peace, harmony and progress after decades of NATO regime-change intervention that started in the late 1970s. :)

Meanwhile you seem to support the TTP in Pakistan.
While you keep dreaming from behind the screen real men took charge of their country despite decades of intervention from nato.

How are your masters treating you in India BTW? They take your mosques, burn your homes, ban Azaan, forbid women's rights to wear burqas and have succeeded in making you third class citizens even lower in caste than the Dalits.

The taliban is Afghanistan, they have fought many decades for their freedoms and didn't cave in to become vaginas like the Muslims of India.
And I support Islam.

Allah Hu Akbar, does this slogan make you pee in your pants? Have you ever said Allah Hu Akbar infront of a Hindu or do they make you sing jai shri ram?

While you keep dreaming from behind the screen real men took charge of their country despite decades of intervention from nato.

How are your masters treating you in India BTW? They take your mosques, burn your homes, ban Azaan, forbid women's rights to wear burqas and have succeeded in making you third class citizens even lower in caste than the Dalits.

The taliban is Afghanistan, they have fought many decades for their freedoms and didn't cave in to become vaginas like the Muslims of India.
And I support Islam.

Allah Hu Akbar, does this slogan make you pee in your pants? Have you ever said Allah Hu Akbar infront of a Hindu or do they make you sing jai shri ram?

Your "real men" Taliban took charge last year by express support of NATO which also had used Taliban in NATO's war against Bashar al Assad in Syria. :) NATO would have never left Afghanistan if it was leftist groups like SPA who would have a chance at gaining governance power.

Your "real men" Taliban took charge last year by express support of NATO which also had used Taliban in NATO's war against Bashar al Assad in Syria. :) NATO would have never left Afghanistan if it was leftist groups like SPA who would have a chance at gaining governance power.
Nato this nato that after decades of fighting they couldn't beat out some bearded men holding guns. Nato ran with tails behind their legs just like how you run away from your Hindu overlords.

Nato this nato that after decades of fighting they couldn't beat out some bearded men holding guns. Nato ran with tails behind their legs just like how you run away from your Hindu overlords.

Can't understand what I said, eh ? Not your fault. You are an unversed five-year-old golu-molu

Last edited:
Burqa was never Part of Islam, its a cultural thing which was adopted by Idiots from Pashtoon people. These Taliban idiots rape children, sell Hashish , do suicide bombings and kill Women and Children and yet to them women with Hijab and not Burqa is bigger issue.
These women should learn Islamic culture from Muskaan Bibi of India.🤣🤣🤣

Afghanistan, which was richer than China 40 years ago, is now the least developed country. Afghanistan needs a peaceful environment to develop its economy. Support Afghan women in their pursuit of equal rights.

Most Afghan men probably support this

Pashtun culture is much more conservative compared to others in the region

It is not really our right to talk into their matters

Afghanistan, which was richer than China 40 years ago, is now the least developed country. Afghanistan needs a peaceful environment to develop its economy. Support Afghan women in their pursuit of equal rights.
This is never going to happen

Their society is fundamentally VERY different to yours. There's a reason there's a constant power struggle and civil wars. It's an incredibly tribalistic and conservative culture.

Most Afghan men probably support this

Pashtun culture is much more conservative compared to others in the region

It is not really our right to talk into their matters

This is never going to happen

Their society is fundamentally VERY different to yours. There's a reason there's a constant power struggle and civil wars. It's an incredibly tribalistic and conservative culture.
I believe that with the development of economy, the level of education will be improved. Afghan women will improve.

Back
Top Bottom