What's new

Afghanistan to support Pakistan if attacked by US or India: Karzai

stingers, fund what help can be more than this!
and Senator/Congressman (not sure) Charlie went there do you think he would have relied on locals or his people to get there!

One can refer to the book "Charlie Wilson's War" to know more about this.It is a biography based on recollections of the US senator Charlie Wilson who engineered the plan of helping the mujaheddin to fight against the Soviets.
The book sells at Flipkart at a price of 558 INR after a discount of 157 INR,an excellent read in my opinion. :D

There is a movie on the same book as well!

@Tshering bro....

Thread title is :- Afghanistan to support Pakistan if attacked by US or India: Karzai

But i am really having a hard time in finding where did he mentioned "If attacked by India" I don't think anywhere in his speech he have mentioned "If Attacked by India" :what: Then why the Pak media have added this line?? :what:

Please help me if i am missing something here..:)

he meant it buddy. Think tank decided so we can't repel it.

he meant it buddy. Think tank decided so we can't repel it.

Read it from your own corner.

Islamabad: After being critical of Pakistan over its links with Taliban militants, Afghan President Hamid Karzai has now said his country would stand by Islamabad in the event of hostilities with any nation, including the United States or India.
Asked specifically if Afghanistan would back Pakistan if it was attacked by India, Karzai replied: "Anybody that attacks Pakistan, Afghanistan will stand with Pakistan. Afghanistan will be a brother of Pakistan. Afghanistan will never betray a brother".

http://zeenews.**********/news/south-asia/would-stand-by-pak-if-it-is-attacked-by-anyone_737939.html

Thats diplomacy at its best he isn't conforming rather giving a general remark to play to the audience sake

Well we don't need or expect him to throw his regiments into our battles, such niceties are part of international diplomacy, lest people should have realised that when he performed his yatra to India.

Well we don't need or expect him to throw his regiments into our battles, such niceties are part of international diplomacy, lest people should have realised that when he performed his yatra to India.

he won't because he can't.
He signed strategic deal both business and military assistance for their security force.
Its more of an action than diplomacy.

he won't because he can't.
He signed strategic deal both business and military assistance for their security force.
Its more of an action than diplomacy.

Oh so he can proceed with one but not the other.??!!
Come next election or the American withdraw....we'll see which way the wind blows and which direction the flocks fly....until then, i am not placing any bets. !!

Oh so he can proceed with one but not the other.??!!
Come next election or the American withdraw....we'll see which way the wind blows and which direction the flocks fly....until then, i am not placing any bets. !!

I am placing mine and you sure know what it is

You have to hand to the mayor of Kabul.. poor chap has the most thankless job ever.
He is indebted to the US for putting him in his position, owes the Indians for giving him the finances to stay afloat.. and begs the Pakistani to let him live and stay.
(US)You make him dance,
(India) Bring him up, (Pakistan) Bring him down,
(ALL) Play it sweat,
(Everyone) Make him move like a freak.....!
Mr Saxobeat.

O yeah hmmmm yeah hmmmm yeah hmmm yeah.........................!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's his diplomacy, the reality is no Afghan will support Pakistan if it is attacked by anyone instead it will boost Afghan's moral to achieve their goal of having Greater Afghanistan (Loy Afghanistan).

buddy in daylight light you are watching a *********... pakistan is not weak like you .. come to reality

Afghan leaders are known for their lip service and treachery..Karzai is no different.

ju khud apni support nai kar sakta woh hamari kiya karay ga :hitwall:
they can not support themselves how they can support us. they can not hold control of whole Afghanistan and talking about standing with Pakistan ..... its nothing but a toooopiii drama

Inshallah, I hope sooner or Later a Defence Pacts like NATO will be established between Turkey, it's Central Asian Brother Sates, Afghanistan and Pakistan ! This would detter any Agressor !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom