What's new

After Malaysia, Trade With Turkey Under Government Scanner For Interfering In India’s Internal Issue

India - Turkey trade volume balance in India's favor. If I am not mistaken, they have an advantage over $ 5 billion. Although the product groups from India are not original or not without alternative, there is a trade relationship based on an extremely crooked structure. Therefore, this kind of step by India will create opportunities for alternative sources, especially Pakistan, Indonesia, Malaysia and Bengladesh.

I hope India takes this step and help us with the extra opportunity to build stronger business relationships with our allies in the region.
go get it.

yep therefore try to bully them. Thats how you defend denying millions temple entry and banning anyone other than brahmin to be temple priests - "but they are not clean" "but they dont know"
There is no law for brahmin to be priest, if hibdus want brahmin peiest that is their religious matters .
Religion is different ball game .

Meanshile India further increased its trade deficit with china last year. And china raised kashmir in UN like 5 times. India only bullies never stands for a principle. it is against its brahminical chanakya philosophy.
India gets benefits from china trade.

Don't worry about the Kurds. They speak for themselves. They have been ruling my country. Even most loved President of Turkey was a Kurdish named Turgut Ozal.

We have democracy and human rights. I know you are alien to these words but that's ok..
I live in US dude so no I am not at all Alien to so called democracy and human rights that you are chanting about. After all isn't USA the country I live in is a champion of democracy and human rights? So yeah I have seen democracy and human rights very closely.
Everyone have skeletons in their closets now we respect Turkey but we wont lectured too about democracy and rights
So if for you Kashmir is no problem and dont exist then arise there will be a new problem maybe a problem called Kurdistan because apparently Turks and Arabs cant live in peace as neighbors so maybe a buffer is required some buffer called Kurdistan? What you think about that?
You are not Kurd and look at you making a case of their secured lifestyle lol. Well we hear the same thing from Chinese and from Indians .
If Pakistan and Turkey are brothers or atleast Pakistani think as such but if Turkey dont back Kashmir for loss of 5 billion of trade then imagine how much Pakistan can gain by returning the favor in form of Kurds

Last edited:
Arabs? Arabs can't even wipe their azz without US help how the hack they organize a coup against him?
Go learn more that was USA and tayyip best friend Fetö not Arabs.
He is a goner. He will not be able to rule my country any more. Then you can have him coz he will flee Turkiye as soon as possible.

Turkey's national interests is one thing I think everyone in Turkey stands for. Be it the AKP, or the Kemalist party.

You don't.

These sentences prove how selfish benign are you... If it's Pakistan everything is ok and right but if it's for my country or my blood brothers, it's not ok...

Take some history lessons, thanks.

LOL. Wrong.

India pakistan has only border issue in kashmir.

ENTIRE India china border is an issue.

India china issue is MUCH bigger than India pakistan issue.

pakistan is a vassal state of china, you cannot even speak about fellow Uighur muslims openly. India consistently criticizes the US and has bold open talks with the US.

The difference between the dynamic is visible for all to see. Except those who choose to be blind.

I wonder why India has never called out Russia.

Oh, right, their entire air force, half the weaponry and only shitty aircraft carrier relied on Russian maintenance and expertise.

India does not desire conflict with china so there is ZERO chance of India being cannon fodder.

Same is not true for pakistan. Its fairly easy to understand.

The thing is India doesn't desire conflict with china because it can't afford a conflict with china. Conflict with china is beyond India's capacity

It is very simple to understand

I wonder why India has never called out Russia.

Oh, right, their entire air force, half the weaponry and only shitty aircraft carrier relied on Russian maintenance and expertise.

Why would India "call out " Russia ? Russia has almost never acted against Indian interest.

Which is why we trust them enough to buy weapons from them.

The thing is India doesn't desire conflict with china because it can't afford a conflict with china. Conflict with china is beyond India's capacity

It is very simple to understand

Conflict with anyone is beyond our capacity. We have far too many pressing matters to address in India before we can consider a conflict.

That should be even easier to understand.

Desire? Funny word to hide your incompetence.
In 62 you didn't desired much as well but your *** was handed to you any ways.. Keep digging the deep narrow hole to put your head in.. Desire my ***..

Doklam proved our competence to china and proclaimed it to the world.

There is nothing more to prove.

Doklam proved our competence to china and proclaimed it to the world.

There is nothing more to prove.
Wrong it didn't prove your competence it proved your desire for a conflict with china which you so shamelessly tried to downplay in your previous posts.. you are lying through your teeth in every post of yours.. typical injun.. bagal mein churi mun mein ram ram..

Wrong it didn't prove your competence it proved your desire for a conflict with china which you so shamelessly tried to downplay in your previous posts.. you are lying through your teeth in every post of yours.. typical injun.. bagal mein churi mun mein ram ram..

It showed our RESOLVE and our desire to NOT have a conflict. Hence there was no conflict.

By that logic you must have been recognized Turkish Cyprus already. But we didn't see that yet.

I support recognition of Turkish Cyprus. All Pakistanis do. But it doesn't change much because Northern Cyprus is firmly in your hands and no one can change it.

It showed our RESOLVE and our desire to NOT have a conflict. Hence there was no conflict.
Lolz wow dude you and your country got humiliated in front of the whole world on Feb 26. Your shaktimaan was having a litrol prade from average Pakistani. And here you are without any shame talking crap. Don't fly too high because Cloud cover

Ideally if india does not want others to talk about "internal affair" kasmir than it should have a policy in it which applies equally to all countries. but it doesnt - it follows it caste system of bullying what it thinks as week and sucking up to what it thinks as strong. India thinks it can impose some economic pain on malaysia and turkey with sanctions. but it does not dare do it with china with whom it rans huge deficit. because it fears china and sees it as stronger.

China has occupied part of Jammu and Kashmir, so she is already part of this game.

Turkey - if they give just moral support to Pakistan then it is acceptable. Because, they are doing from so long with no harm to India.

But, whatever is done recently. It is very hard to accept. Even I used to like turkey people and their drama shows are fantastic. I usually dont watch drama serial and never watched any Pakistani drama as well but watched one turkey drama 'ask laftan anlamaz'.

Modi who chanted slogan that he will Isolate Pakistan in the whole world....after few months the output is..... he is isolated. :toast_sign:

China has occupied part of Jammu and Kashmir, so she is already part of this game.

Turkey - if they give just moral support to Pakistan then it is acceptable. Because, they are doing from so long with no harm to India.

But, whatever is done recently. It is very hard to accept. Even I used to like turkey people and their drama shows are fantastic. I usually dont watch drama serial and never watched any Pakistani drama as well but watched one turkey drama 'ask laftan anlamaz'.
we have given signal to Malaysia and turkey, they will understand.

Modi who chanted slogan that he will Isolate Pakistan in the whole world....after few months the output is..... he is isolated. :toast_sign:
He is doing his job very well.

Back
Top Bottom