What's new

AH-1Z Viper, 1000 Hellfire II Missiles approved for sale to Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
when delivery start damn its too late . jab sary taliban mar jaay gay tab deen ga amreeca ?????????
Sarkaroo inta ghussa acha nahi...first they gather excessive Viper, then Boeing got paid, then they move to Boeing facility , then they order required upgrades , then do installation , then they test ....and at last they handover to GAO for delivery....howz that ???...forget to add, a short training session for Pak staff who will hand these Vipers.

I agree. But this practice degrades the quality of the forum and should not be allowed. We do have a responsibility to maintain the quality of the board.
Its a she by the way not a he!
Raise this issue while ago, because sometime Rookies start question thread, which make no sense. That can be easily fit in questio answer thread....

AH1z Zulu preserve in boneyard.

1424909_zps87158d1f.jpg

2003587.jpg

A few things folks.

Here is a great pocket PDF on the Viper.

http://incolor.inetnebr.com/iceman/AH1Z_PG_04_web.pdf

I hope Pakistan is eventually going to get the Cobra Radar system (equivalent to the Longbow on the Apache) with the helicopters, this is the AN/ APG-78 (wing mounted) below.

ah1z_longbow_scout_radar_pod.jpg

This will make the machine even more incredible. I'm surprised that Pakistan did not request this, as there is no mention of it.
15 AH-1Z Viper Attack Helicopters, 32 T-700 GE 401C Engines (30 installed and 2 spares), 1000 AGM-114 R Hellfire II Missiles in containers, 36 H-1 Technical Refresh Mission computers, 17 AN/AAQ-30 Target Sight Systems, 30 629F-23 Ultra High Frequency/Very High Frequency Communication Systems, 19 H-764 Embedded Global Positioning System/Inertial Navigation Systems, 32 Helmet Mounted Display/Optimized Top Owl, 17 APX-117A Identification Friend or Foe, 17 AN/AAR-47 Missile Warning Systems, 17 AN/ALE-47 Countermeasure Dispenser Sets, 18 AN/APR-39C(V)2 Radar Warning Receivers, 15 Joint Mission Planning Systems, and 17 M197 20mm Gun Systems. Also included are system integration and testing, software development and integration, aircraft ferry, support equipment, spare and repair parts, tools and test equipment,

Reactions: waz
15 AH-1Z Viper Attack Helicopters, 32 T-700 GE 401C Engines (30 installed and 2 spares), 1000 AGM-114 R Hellfire II Missiles in containers, 36 H-1 Technical Refresh Mission computers, 17 AN/AAQ-30 Target Sight Systems, 30 629F-23 Ultra High Frequency/Very High Frequency Communication Systems, 19 H-764 Embedded Global Positioning System/Inertial Navigation Systems, 32 Helmet Mounted Display/Optimized Top Owl, 17 APX-117A Identification Friend or Foe, 17 AN/AAR-47 Missile Warning Systems, 17 AN/ALE-47 Countermeasure Dispenser Sets, 18 AN/APR-39C(V)2 Radar Warning Receivers, 15 Joint Mission Planning Systems, and 17 M197 20mm Gun Systems. Also included are system integration and testing, software development and integration, aircraft ferry, support equipment, spare and repair parts, tools and test equipment,

I guess we can order the radar in the future?

Good things come to those who wait.

I hope so. The machine really comes into it's own with the Cobra version of the Longbow. It's a tad annoying India will be getting their's with the Apache order, around 12 I think.

I hope so. The machine really comes into it's own with the Cobra version of the Longbow. It's a tad annoying India will be getting their's with the Apache order, around 12 I think.

22 Apaches in first order for the air force and then 39 for the army.

Reactions: waz
Here you are waiting for Ah1z and on the other side Hussein Haqqani is opposing the deal. In his recent article, he wrote that Pakistan will use these helis against India. Wall street journal published his article says why are we sending this attack heli to Pakistan

Why Are We Sending This Attack Helicopter to Pakistan?

Past behavior indicates Islamabad won’t use the Viper and other U.S. weapons against jhadists
by Hussein Haqqani

when delivery start damn its too late . jab sary taliban mar jaay gay tab deen ga amreeca ?????????

Bhai jaab apnay he ganday hoon tau doosroon say kiya gilla? Haqqani deal ko oppose kaar raha hai.
Why Are We Sending This Attack Helicopter to Pakistan? - WSJ

Last edited:
Haqqani can say what he wants, but the U.S isn't going to jeopardize its ties with the Pakistani Army over some delusional and self-entitled politician.

Sarkaroo inta ghussa acha nahi...first they gather excessive Viper, then Boeing got paid, then they move to Boeing facility , then they order required upgrades , then do installation , then they test ....and at last they handover to GAO for delivery....howz that ???...forget to add, a short training session for Pak staff who will hand these Vipers.

Raise this issue while ago, because sometime Rookies start question thread, which make no sense. That can be easily fit in questio answer thread....

AH1z Zulu preserve in boneyard.

1424909_zps87158d1f.jpg

2003587.jpg

These are not Zullu these are W

This haqqani was friend of zardari all of these enemies eaten pak become amb of pak to US and see his mouth now haqqani is teaitor and his master too send them straight to hell what prob he has why so much indian love

I think pak army get MI 35 E before these AH1Z supercobra i bet you all

And pak army needs them for india thats why we buy hellfire to destroy Indian tank taliban dont use tanks some sense should be put in

Pakistan at-least needs 50+ These Super Cobras.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom