What's new

Ahmadi place of worship damaged, set on fire following spat between two youth groups in Faisalabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay explain me this 6 Ahmadis injured 25 Muslims injured and 1 chicken.
All the accused are on the run from both sides.

What is happening here?

Brother things are a bit strange than what the title is suggesting here.

About stone pelting I think some one opened others head with a brick and media found the word stone pelting.

Shots being fired means some kantuta did a hawai firing with 30 bore.

Case solved.

A great ambassador for peace you are my friend. A religion of peace huh.
Cow must be protected and humans should be Lynch, hence i don't fix myself and i will lecture to others, A vedic religion of animals now practiced by humans in india

Cow must be protected and humans should be Lynch, hence i don't fix myself and i will lecture to others, A vedic religion of animals now practiced by humans in india
So your defence is by giving example of other barbaric acts. Geez.... It like a rapist saying i raped someome cos i saw someone else rape someone else. Great logic bro.

A great ambassador for peace you are my friend. A religion of peace huh.
Let me rephrase. Idolatry are wickedly acts of savage ignorant people. It must be eradicated. But people committing these acts must not be delt with harm inflicted on themselves.

In firstplace how these worship places allowed to be made in pak ahnedis are banned

Bad boy, but can't blame you cuz most of indians do rape, its not a bad deed in india but eating beef is big issue.
Selective quoting huh. Man some people here. @Oscar wants me to say to these people : let's agree to disagree .

Let me rephrase. Idolatry are wickedly acts of savage ignorant people. It must be eradicated. But people committing these acts must not be delt with harm inflicted on themselves.
Says you right. Again another example or rather ambassador for the religion of peace.

Is this Naya Pakistan or Purana Pakistan? :lol: If you are Ahmadis you better keep your mouth shut because this Naya Pakistan is only for the majority.

according too posts this wasnt a religious incident, tweets by Ahmadis on twitter have reduced by symphaty especially when some calling it a mosque and claiming it as a religious incident. Doesnt mean i dont condemn this violence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom