What's new

Air Assault Helicopter of PA crashes in Harnai, martyring six

Sad sad sad this goes to show how volatile our country has become the kind of missions are being executed behind the scenes these things need strict action it's time the army steps up its game and goes after miscreants without thinking about XYZ factor.

May Allah Swt give the martyred a high place in Jannah.

One of these souls was from the golden triangle of Kharian and its surrounding villages it has hit home for me.

Army is getting itself into a lot of headaches its time to finish the fight for good a cleansing op on the scale of Zarb e Azb is needed.

Given the size of element onboard. It's was either providing air cover during active op

Or those two ssg guys were medics onboard tasked with medevac.

Can't digest this news, the rate of accidents under regime change, is happening too much, something is scary about yet another helicopter crash!

Inna Lillah wa inna uilayhi raji'un

Why can't we replace these oldest airframe of Vietnam war era with cheap and as good as us black hawk these new Chinese. Z 20

How much more brave soldiers has to die before we understand time to change

Won't be internal if it's said out loud here now would it?
and as far as I am concerned. it is pointless for me to waste time on debate (with myself and fellows) if the crash is due to technical fault , pilot error, weather or maintenance neglect or due to hostile fire.

the dead servicemen and the helicopter are not coming back.
for the heck of it I will accept the BLA./ BRA/ BLM account and their claim and deal with them with determined and increased force without explaining or apologizing to the social media reaction.

neglect, error, misconduct both technical, mechanical or individual is something which army can address internally. before it runs out of helicopters to "crash" in the same area.

and as far as I am concerned. it is pointless for me to waste time on debate (with myself and fellows) if the crash is due to technical fault , pilot error, weather or maintenance neglect or due to hostile fire.

the dead servicemen and the helicopter are not coming back.
for the heck of it I will accept the BLA./ BRA/ BLM account and their claim and deal with them with determined and increased force without explaining or apologizing to the social media reaction.

neglect, error, misconduct both technical, mechanical or individual is something which army can address internally. before it runs out of helicopters to "crash" in the same area.

I agree with your sentiment, but an accurate determination of the cause of the incident is step number 1 to prevent similar incidents in the future and safeguard both life and equipment. And that is being done.

May Allah bless the souls of those who left the world in this incident.

Probably one of them could be gunner and other mechanic.

Crew chief/FLIR operator/gunner.

Why can't we replace these oldest airframe of Vietnam war era with cheap and as good as us black hawk these new Chinese. Z 20

How much more brave soldiers has to die before we understand time to change

Bell 412's are new air frames which are a far cry from the Vietnam era.

Bell 412 was inducted in 2004 iirc.

A dramatic escalation by India which should lead to military helis in Kashmir dropping but will never happen while #mirbajwa in power.

:smitten: :smitten: :pakistan:

1664463168945.png

Off topic may be, why are Army Aviation pilots only Major rank or above?? Is it due to requirement of large amount of experience to fly these missions???

Back
Top Bottom