What's new

Akbaruddin Owaisi Strict Warning to Hindutvas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muslims 're a part of India because thankfully in India we dont judge a person by his religion. But I dont expect you to understand this as you belong to an Islamic republic. We have a lot difference you see.

yes it proves 2 nation theory.. its your religion which cant survive if there isnt oonch neech..zaat paat.. no matter what ever you try to explain so called 84% are hindu and thats what they represent...

is this your answer .. We are muslims country and we will not have any hindu COAS or PM
unless people of Pakistan change its constitution..
you call yourself Secular.
yeah thats my answer....
secular is a bogus term...
we are hindu nation...

Anyway nobody should pay attention to Owaisi. That guy is guilty of hate speech, and even in Hyderabad he is feared, not popular. (There is a BIG difference.)

yes it proves 2 nation theory.. its your religion which cant survive if there isnt oonch neech..zaat paat.. no matter what ever you try to explain so called 84% are hindu and thats what they represent...

And you know this better than those who lives in India?

yeah thats my answer....
we are hindu nation...
No we are not. Thankfully. Mixing religion with politics is a disastrous idea, which is why the majority of the world has moved away from it.

Hinduism has survived eons...Lolzz
And our scriptures DONT have jihad written on them and ergo we dont have suicide bombers yet.We have survived without killing!!
get your facts right raufy boy.

Now if you want to make this hindu vs muslim thread then let me warn you, religious talks 're officially banned on pdf.

friends ignore trollers who escaped from there country , there house and blame the neighbors .....

if muslims wanted to convert Hindu they have 900 years. You woudnt be here discussing about hindu india.

don't forget that include u also ......

Hinduism has survived eons...Lolzz
And our scriptures DONT have jihad written on them and ergo we dont have suicide bombers yet.We have survived without killing!!
get your facts right raufy boy.

Now if you want to make this hindu vs muslim thread then let me warn you, religious talks 're officially banned on pdf.

i am not forcing you to show your true RSS color.
you can avoide such a discussion ..

now what happen about ur 900 years theory ??

it was our decision if we converted and i am proud of that decision... glad islam spreaded and took us out of darkness..

yeah thats my answer....
we are hindu nation...

atleast someone can say they are hindu nation..
what you afraid of calling yourself hindu nation

i am not forcing you to show your true RSS color.
you can avoide such a discussion ..

it was our decision if we converted and i am proud of that decision... glad islam spreaded and took us out of darkness..

are u sure converted or forcefully converted by Persian Empire to escape there brutal activity (Mass killing , rape ,torture, money loot) ?????

what is this old beat you playing.. 30% of muslims lives there you call it 18% so they feel weak
30 % ??? only if u r referring to the muslim population of the entire indian subcontinent and not india alone ...

they are not in your army cuz you dont trust, you hardly see muslims in police..
u dnt see many many south indians in army too ?? so does tat mean our army doesnt trust south indians ?? there was a muslim politician azam khan , who said india won kargil because of the muslim soldeirs in indian army.. and nw u say this ???

there is close to ZERO% of muslims in Gov sensitive places
where els they go Movies or business .. where you hardly see them progressing..

to name a few, ever heard of abdul kalam who was an ex-chief of drdo?? present ib chief : Syed Asif Ibrahim ?? ex supreme court of india judge : aftab alam , present vice president of india : shri hamid ansari , first kashmiri muslim major
of indian army :mohammad amin malik , ex election comission chief : s.y.qureshi ??ex foreign affairs minister salman kurshid.. we even had a muslim C.M for a hindu majority state.. wat abt the situation of minorities in pakistan ??

less than 9% of muslims population is educated..
so it is in every part of the world , even in u.k and u.s.a hindus are more educated that their muslim counterparts.. historically muslims nvr put high emphasis on education .. but in recent times thngs are changing fast in india more no. of muslims are getting educated and are getting jobs .. there are minority scholarshps provided by govt of india to promote the education levels in minorities ..

http://www.momascholarship.gov.in\

GOI has provided many provisions for minority educational institutions over general higher educational institutions
Welcome to NCMEI

Mr. owaisi's family themselves own a engg and a medical college in my city and are famous for selling the seats to rich NRI hindus and muslims rather than giving those seats to poor muslims .. and then he comes out and gives fiercy statements against hindus for his vote bank politics ..

u see surely it's not our fault...

strongest muslim state in india is south .. Malabar , which is cuz then work in Arab
rest of india where muslims were strong now they are weak ..

the population of kerala aka malabar are richer than the rest of india because most of them are exparts and send huge amounts of money to their homes .. this is true for hindus, muslims and christians living in kerala ...hell , 60% of indian expats in oman are keralaites .. so , malabar people ( muslims fr argmnt sake ) happen to be richer than the rest of indian muslims/hindus alike ...don't u thnk working in qatar makes u earn a lot more than wat u hav earned in karachi ??

you will find more indian muslims joining ISIL. sooner or later you will feel it
its dull not shining india
this wish coming from a pakistani muslim dsnt surprise me... after the peshawar school attack when indians are mourning for the loss of innocent pakistani children , there are pakistanis who were commenting "y did they kill our children ?? y don't they go to india and kill hindu's children ? " seriously ?? instead of going against talibans u peopl want such a massacre to happen to indians ?? that shows hw much hate u people harbour against us..

i will keep saying cuz we sud tell the Truth..
unfortunatily you have not ground to say Truth..
what a lame excuse...

unless u hav smethng new to say dnt quote me back wth u r usual vitriolic anti hindu posts.. ?? BTW ahmedis are stl considered to be muslims in this part of the world and aren't executed fr reading a quran or preaching it..

cut the brainwashed soul some slack. :)

tried my best .. bt i vouch it is jst a waste of my energy.. we for ever wl remain evil hindus , who exist wth a sole goal to destroy pakistan and islam.. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom