What's new

Al-Jazeera anchorwomen quit

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think its called "anatomy of sex", i saw it on discovery channel, not quite sure which one Zagahaga is talking about!

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

its completely related to the thread! but you couldn't reply with logic so you decided to rant!:disagree:

Open a thread with all the topics you mentioned and I will reply there, & I will show you the mirror as well.

I will not fall into the trap you are trying to lay for me and trying to provoke me. Good Luck Next time. Ninja :thinktank:

Open a thread with all the topics you mentioned and I will reply there, & I will show you the mirror as well.

I will not fall into the trap you are trying to lay for me and trying to provoke me. Good Luck Next time. Ninja :thinktank:

:what:

reply with logic, otherwise stop ranting like a fool!

:what:

reply with logic, otherwise stop ranting like a fool!

Great Intellectual Ninja cant read what I had mentioned so I will run him through

According to this forum's rule

1. Discuss on things related to the topic, which you are not and you are even unable to comprehend things and yet talking like school going kid.

Talk on the topic and cut your crap. :cheesy::cheesy:

Women has as much right to choose her clothing in a civilized society. If somebody sees her as an object of lust or as a commodity these thoughts comes.

Clothing has evolved from ages from spindle used for creating yarn from fibers to the modern clothing materials from time to time.

Our region was blessed by the trade route called silk road which contributed the Chinese silks and the knowledge of cotton has changed the concepts of clothing.

Region wise clothing has been different and the style has evolved (only applicable to men in some regions).

The clothing that is suggested in the context is the clothing that has existed in middle ages. Even though men has the liberty to choose what he can wear women aren't allowed to due to difference in gender.

Style and pattern has changed not human minds.

no sir in islam men have to dress modely cant wear what he wants

Great Intellectual Ninja cant read what I had mentioned so I will run him through

According to this forum's rule

1. Discuss on things related to the topic, which you are not and you are even unable to comprehend things and yet talking like school going kid.

Talk on the topic and cut your crap. :cheesy::cheesy:

Then in this case your the one to blame for going off topic by calling Islamic countries backward and "mideival"! If we have a religious dress code than why is it a pain in the butt for you? keep your nose out of our religion if you don't know anything about it!

And yeah i do go to school, what's wrong with that?

:offtopic:

This is about the Al-Jazeera Anchorwomen, not about Pakistan or India or Islam for that matter since the only thing involved in this incident is the dress code and the women quitting! So please, stop this nonsense!

Please post more pictures of sexy Anchorwomen. :agree:

Lets make this thread a sticky of hot Anchor women. :cheers::smitten:

This is about the Al-Jazeera Anchorwomen, not about Pakistan or India or Islam for that matter since the only thing involved in this incident is the dress code and the women quitting! So please, stop this nonsense!

tell that to this "Dr.Evil" guy who called Islamic countries backward and "mideival" when in fact these countries have much better living conditions for their citizens (living conditions that an average indian can only dream of)! India is plagued by "mideival" customs like the caste system and female infanticide! Don't throw stones when your own house is made of glass!

If they can't tolerate our religious dress codes (and that too in a Muslim country) then all i have to say is biggest democracy my foot!

Al Jazeera woman quit due to isses with dress code. So the discussion is not off topic and we are not here giving condolence to her due to the quitting but rather discussing the issues which are behind it.

We have nt yet reached the talk about India or Pakistan or religion. Just keep updating the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom