What's new

Altaf Hussain converts to Hinduism!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know ? You have any idea what Zardari did ? or Nawaz Did ? Altaf out right calls for division and order people to kill , Zardari and Nawaz did something which pulled through would result in break-up of Pakistan , Altaf was criminal and hence his support was mainly due to Fear , take that from someone who lived whole life In Karachi, my father saw rise and decline of MQM , from the times where they have power to call for strikes within Hours to a party who nobody wants to own or associate with, and guess what who did that ? You think Rangers alone responsible ? if Karachi people worship Atlaf than MQM was still a powerful Party with Altaf as leader and we still have blood shed and strikes, without the resolve and help from Urdu speaking people and Karachi citizens MQM downfall was not possible, it was fear that ruled Karachi, once Ranger removed that power they become Powerless .
As for hater, blah blah we heard that from Indus Pakistan many times, I don't hate Muhajir or Urdu speaking its just they are all traitors and criminals , no difference there . If we started Judging all Pashtoon's for their doings, or Baloch for their doings , or Sindhi for their doings or Punjabi's for theirs, we can easily called them Criminal , terrorists , uncivilized creatures . As for the city who accommodate all other ethnicity and provide for them and Pakistan calling its citizen Criminals for voting Altaf Hussain , is pathetic . Usually I don't get in conversation with such people I just simply put them in my ignore list, well I gave you enough time and energy, now Welcome to my Ignore List :)
Did your father vote for the terrorist scum too? Also it was the army and rangers that freed Karachi from this facist regime. Not the people of Karachi. They are still guilty of supporting this terror and destroying the city.

Nawaz and his Dala arent saints but they didnt run their elections on hating other ethnicities, like MQM, did. Mqm started with a goal of ethnic hate and it did with the same goal in mind. So please do shut up when people say "but but when thet started they were good". When they started they had blood on their hands.

As for Karachi's accommodation and "providing" then to that I say. I dosnt know Karachi ran a charity service and gave aleveryine free food, water and a roof over their heads. Karachi is a PAKISTANI city and like all other Pakistani cities it's highly mixed. Even Peshawar has many different ethnicities living in it. From punjabis to sindhis, we dont go around electing parties that campaign ethnic violence, now do we?

Karachi is no different from any other place in Pakistan thus you trying to make it sound like it is, is laughable at most.

MQM is a terrorist organization and all those voted for it are terrorist sympathizers. Period

Isnt this the same guy the urdu speakers looked up to like a saint? Where are the people that voted for this facist scum? Why aren't they out here supporting their saints conversion into Hinduism. All the supporters should drop islam too

The same people disowned him as soon as he said against Pakistan and now he is no body in Karachi.

But can other do the same? Like Punjabi and Sindhi with Nawaz traitor and Zardari?

The same people disowned him as soon as he said against Pakistan and now he is no body in Karachi.

But can other do the same? Like Punjabi and Sindhi with Nawaz traitor and Zardari?
So the whole city are rangers and army? Punjabis are as guilty for letting nawaz into power but atleast they didnt vote for a party that supported the punjabi ethnicity. Even though they are the majority and would've won, but the people of Karachi did. Shows their sick mortality.

So the whole city are rangers and army? Punjabis are as guilty for letting nawaz into power but atleast they didnt vote for a party that supported the punjabi ethnicity. Even though they are the majority and would've won, but the people of Karachi did. Shows their sick mortality.
Jag Punjabi Jag tere pang pe lag gaya daagh.
No govt job for karachi's people sindhi took all away.

Where we find rape cases?
Londay Bazi?
Acid throwing on women
Rape cases of children?

Education emergency: 83% of students from rural Sindh fail KU’s entry test
https://tribune.com.pk/story/211396...-83-students-rural-sindh-fail-kus-entry-test/

Yet we urdu speaking are the highest Income Tax payer feed you all.

Last edited:
Did your father vote for the terrorist scum too? Also it was the army and rangers that freed Karachi from this facist regime. Not the people of Karachi. They are still guilty of supporting this terror and destroying the city.

Nawaz and his Dala arent saints but they didnt run their elections on hating other ethnicities, like MQM, did. Mqm started with a goal of ethnic hate and it did with the same goal in mind. So please do shut up when people say "but but when thet started they were good". When they started they had blood on their hands.

As for Karachi's accommodation and "providing" then to that I say. I dosnt know Karachi ran a charity service and gave aleveryine free food, water and a roof over their heads. Karachi is a PAKISTANI city and like all other Pakistani cities it's highly mixed. Even Peshawar has many different ethnicities living in it. From punjabis to sindhis, we dont go around electing parties that campaign ethnic violence, now do we?

Karachi is no different from any other place in Pakistan thus you trying to make it sound like it is, is laughable at most.

MQM is a terrorist organization and all those voted for it are terrorist sympathizers. Period

Even Ali , Umar , Uthman and Abu Bakr were once Pagan , but As you are Pashtoon from your display i doubt you have the IQ level to understand Karachi situation :)

and Dumbo, nobody Voted for Altaf people vote for the Candidate of MQM ( yes they are selected by Altaf ) but those Candidate also work in their constituencies , I never asked my Father who he votes for but judging by his hate for MQM I doubt it, as for me I voted only two times in my life, First time I voted for PML(Q) Mushy guy for NA , and MQM candidate for Provincial Assembly , second I vote in latest election both my votes goes to PTI .

now go call me a criminal for all I care :lol:

Jag Punjabi Jag tere pang pe lag gaya daagh.
No govt job for karachi's people sindhi took all away.

Education emergency: 83% of students from rural Sindh fail KU’s entry test

https://tribune.com.pk/story/211396...-83-students-rural-sindh-fail-kus-entry-test/

Yet we urdu speaking are the highest Income Tax payer feed you all.

Don't waste your time , he recently find out his sister choose a Urdu speaking JeeJa ji :lol:

maxresdefault.jpg
Can't read Urdu. Who is the hot woman on the left?

Hopefully now father of muhajir nation along with his supporters will find refugee in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom