What's new

Altaf Hussain took revenge of Nine Zero raid from Rangers

There was an attack on Bohra mosque in Karachi today .... couldn't find any news about till the match got over on this forum.
That happened at afternoon around 2:00 PM after Friday Prayer while the Rangers incident happened around 7:30 PM. There is a thread about that Mosque Attack as well.

MQM will be declared as a RAW outfit in Pakistan to seek revenge from the poor muhajir community.
poor muhair community? wtf are you talking about? Muhajirs are, on average more well off than any other community in Pakistan, own some of the biggest enterprises in Pakistan and live comfortable middle class life. I can say because I'm Urdu speaking myself. And one more thing, they're not Muhajirs anymore because that generation is almost in the other world now. They're called urdu speaking Sindhis.
Oh and MQM does nto represent them.

That happened at afternoon around 2:00 PM after Friday Prayer while the Rangers incident happened around 7:30 PM. There is a thread about that Mosque Attack as well.
I am sorry I thought they both were the same incident.

poor muhair community? wtf are you talking about? Muhajirs are, on average more well off than any other community in Pakistan, own some of the biggest enterprises in Pakistan and live comfortable middle class life. I can say because I'm Urdu speaking myself. And one more thing, they're not Muhajirs anymore because that generation is almost in the other world now. They're called urdu speaking Sindhis.
Oh and MQM does nto represent them.
Ok my bad .... but what I wanted to say was, when the state wants to build the consensus against a particular group. Establishment tries every card they have up their sleeves. Altaf hussain have given enough statement to spin RAW conspiracy around MQM (whether it represent a certain community or not is redundant here). And one more thing ... Pakistanis think that RAW supports TTP, now RAW would be focusing on disgruntled MQM members and will try to rope them in. Nothing hurts a country like gaining control over her financial capital.

They'll blame that on MQM too.
May be MQM is not involved in that but we have discovered that it was MQM who has instigated shia-sunni war in karachi by killing scholars of both sides, must be on RAW's agenda to do such thing.

Ok my bad .... but what I wanted to say was, when the state wants to build the consensus against a particular group. Establishment tries every card they have up their sleeves. Altaf hussain have given enough statement to spin RAW conspiracy around MQM (whether it represent a certain community or not is redundant here). And one more thing ... Pakistanis think that RAW supports TTP, now RAW would be focusing on disgruntled MQM members and will try to rope them in. Nothing hurts a country like gaining control over her financial capital.
This whole MQM Establishment Drama isnt new it happens quite often and then things go back to way they are. Its Love Hate thing between both so involving RAW in to the equation is not even a chance instead its MQm which supports Pakistan Army against TTP since people were more favorable of peace deals with them. RAW doesnt have any chance here so no point trying.

May be MQM is not involved in that but we have discovered that it was MQM who has instigated shia-sunni war in karachi by killing scholars of both sides, must be on RAW's agenda to do such thing.
That Allegation also came from Umaat News Paper. Its well known for Karachiite who are real culprits behind Sectarian Violence in Karachi and its not MQM rather its those Banned outfits who are still operating freely under Ranger's Watch.

This whole MQM Establishment Drama isnt new it happens quite often and then things go back to way they are. Its Love Hate thing between both so involving RAW in to the equation is not even a chance instead its MQm which supports Pakistan Army against TTP since people were more favorable of peace deals with them. RAW doesnt have any chance here so no point trying.

It's all about Politics bro, and it has strange bed fellows.

It's all about Politics bro, and it has strange bed fellows.
Bro Politics of that level doesnt involve rough foreign Elements. If MQM has any need of foreign assistance then they dont need to go to useless Indian Agency rather they would end up on MI6 or CIA because both can help them better then Indian Agency can ever dream of.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom