What's new

Am I Pakistani or am I Indian ?

BS... How many Pakistanis were killed in samjhta express when Hindu terrorists burnt them alive .. Who were provided explosives by indian army officers who remain free to this date?!!
Better shut up,please don't come out with yr own theories.There was an intelligence failure,security lapse.

what about the attacks on the Sri Lankan Cricket team which were carried out by PCB & ISI. While not a single bullet was fired at the Pakistani cricket team Infact the bus carrying Pakistani cricketers was delayed by a fiftten minutes to facilitate the attackers from doing their job. I can also come out with my own theories & allegations which is not the right thing to do

What about the Mumbai attacks by Ajmal Kasab,was yr President Gillani involved.

Last edited:
Atrocities of Hindu terrorists towards minorities living in India is well-documented. I just don't have time to go through all the reported incidents and compile a list. However, I am providing you with a report by Violette Graff and Juliette

Please don't derail the thread,What about the attacks on minoirites in Pakistan (Ahmediyas,Christians,shias & ahmediyas,Hindus & Sikhs).Many r demanding Asylum in china,Sri Lanka & other countries.
What about the report by Violette Graff and Juliette with reference to attacks on Pakistani Minorities

Choices are to be made based on beliefs and not monetary values, Qaid's decision to make Pakistan was a wise one, as historical facts after the partition has unfolded making Qaid a saint.

The alternative now is that you have the chance to sell everything in India ns bring it with you, so what is holding you back, is it that you like to go through another Muslim killing riots, India has have hundreds of those, Muslims inIndia should ask to take their share of land in India and due to their numbers and make another Pakistan close the borders of Pakistan brining with them, Taj Mahal, lal Qila red mosque and all other monuments given to India by Muslims.

After shedding one wing of the nation it is strange that people still want more !

More Muslims die in Pakistan and in other parts of the world at the hands of fellow Muslims than any other community.

" Bring Taj Mahal , Red Fort !! "

A nation that could not retain what it had can hardly ask for more .

Even if you are a Pakistani, you are an Indian...And Even if you are Muslim you are a Hindu./\..

Careful there Qamar. One day your descendents might wonder if they're are American or Pakistani and you might have to tolerate them :)

On a serious note, if this was someone in the US they'd may call themselves Pakistani-Americans and nobody would mind. What making this a big deal is the mention of India.
my descendants will be pakistanis just like me…

Better shut up,please don't come out with yr own theories.There was an intelligence failure,security lapse.

what about the attacks on the Sri Lankan Cricket team which were carried out by PCB & ISI. While not a single bullet was fired at the Pakistani cricket team Infact the bus carrying Pakistani cricketers was delayed by a fiftten minutes to facilitate the attackers from doing their job. I can also come out with my own theories & allegations which is not the right thing to do

What about the Mumbai attacks by Ajmal Kasab,was yr President Gillani involved.

Shut your trap colonel prohit was the sob who was involved in bombed samjhuta express killing dozens of Pakistanis...

As for your shit filled theory abt Pakistan tryin to kill Sri Lankan .. Asshole ... Pakistani cops have their lives trying to protect the Sri Lankans...

Unlike indian who didn't even have any shame even during Mumbai attacks .. They were out sexually harassing gropping a foriegn journalist !!

Have no shame killing dozen of Pakistanis in trains.

Have no shame attacking actors/comedians.

Have no shame .. Giving acid to blind sportspersons..

Shut your trap colonel prohit was the sob who was involved in bombed samjhuta express killing dozens of Pakistanis...

As for your shit filled theory abt Pakistan tryin to kill Sri Lankan .. Asshole ... Pakistani cops have their lives trying to protect the Sri Lankans...

Unlike indian who didn't even have any shame even during Mumbai attacks .. They were out sexually harassing gropping a foriegn journalist !!

Have no shame killing dozen of Pakistanis in trains.

Have no shame attacking actors/comedians.

Have no shame .. Giving acid to blind sportspersons..

What was that all about? Trying to connect two unrelated incidents, are we? :angry:

You will keep coming after india even after Kashmir is solved. That's why its better to keep you occupied in Kashmir.
Since you agreed you are a terrorist nation all I can say is that you guys are screwed cannot reach heaven. There is an extradition treaty bwetween allah and Vishnu. All the imbeciles who have broken idols and killed nonmuslims over the last 1500 years have been handed over to shiva for a permanent work over. And all those who have beoken mosques have been given to allah. So get ready for Shivas trishul in your rear.

@syedali73 is right, you know. Indeed, you are really ignorant!!! :omghaha:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom