What's new

Am I Pakistani or am I Indian ?

A very inappropriate article indeed

reading her article I felt that she knows she is a Pakistani and not an indian;

perhaps a family expressed sentiment is provoking her into writing such stuff that she might regret later on in her life
to me she is not a pakistan just because she had to think about weather she is a pakistani or not… i have zero tolerance for such people…

I am from madras. I have nothing to do with Pakistan or partition pains. So I think we shoud not have any contact with Pak unless they stop terrorism in india by direct means (26/11. kargil ) and indirect means (IM, SIMI, dawood). Hope you guys have a painful death..

:what::what:...that's very rude!

**** anyone who marries Indian woman, gop shouldn't give nationality to traitor of our nation. I hope she find peace in land of UP/Bihar. lol

:what::what:...that's very rude!
That is immense hatred stemming from massive ignorance coupled with 1500 years of inferiority complex. Even in India, Madrasis (sounds a lot like meerasi) are considered idiots. Stupids are addressed as 'madrasi' in North India.

I am from madras. I have nothing to do with Pakistan or partition pains. So I think we shoud not have any contact with Pak unless they stop terrorism in india by direct means (26/11. kargil ) and indirect means (IM, SIMI, dawood). Hope you guys have a painful death..
Don't worry we would keep coming after you until Kashmir issue is solved

Hi,

It is a dilemma faced by many---. I wish the solutions were so simple---.

Some of the comments by the Pakistan members are so rude and totally senseless. The answer is not in ' black or white '---.

Empathy and compassion goes a long ways to make others feel like your own----.

to me she is not a pakistan just because she had to think about weather she is a pakistani or not… i have zero tolerance for such people…

Careful there Qamar. One day your descendents might wonder if they're are American or Pakistani and you might have to tolerate them :)

On a serious note, if this was someone in the US they'd may call themselves Pakistani-Americans and nobody would mind. What making this a big deal is the mention of India.

Why the **** did GoP give citizenship to any Indian in 90's? I hope this trend is stopped now.

Yes it is security threat, I am also against government employment of any kind especially police, army or security agencies given to people who visit india to meet their "relatives" , they are also a potential security threat to such organizations.

Yes it is security threat, I am also against government employment of any kind especially police, army or security agencies given to people who visit india to meet their "relatives" , they are also a potential security threat to such organizations.
Thats a bit too much my friend. At any rate, we do not need people with confusions such as these. It would be better for them to decide which country they want themselves to be associated with, and once decided, get settled in that country once for all. Getting born, raised, and educated in Pakistan and singing India (or vice versa) is neither appreciable nor acceptable.

In fact, I would hold her parents responsible for her identity crisis. Since she is a girl, most probably she is closer to her mother, who has been telling her all sorts of stories about Lucknow etc. Another thing I have noticed among a majority of Urdu speakers, especially from Delhi, Lucknow, Hyderabad Deccan, and from other princely states that they have some sort of superiority complex about their language, culture etc. They have immigrated to Pakistan for whatever reasons but until today Pakistan is sort of a foreign land with its natives being inferior and less civilized compared to them. Of course this is not as severe in the generation that was born in Pakistan but they do get influenced by their parents, such as in this particular case.

Last edited:
Thats a bit too much my friend. At any rate, we do not need people with confusions such as these. It would be better for them to decide which country they want themselves to be associated with, and once decided, get settled in that country once for all. Getting born, raised, and educated in Pakistan and singing India (or vice versa) is neither appreciable nor acceptable.

It is not too much, I think in many security related organizations in pakistan it is COMPULSARY for the applicant not to have any foreign wife (especially of indian background). I remember newspaper advertisements from 90s in urdu newspaper where it was clearly mentioned in the elligibility requirements.

Isn't it Chennai now? Second, why the blind hatred? There's 190 million people in Pakistan. If all of them died, who are you going to hate? Your life might lose meaning after that :)

It is not too much, I think in many security related organizations in pakistan it is COMPULSARY for the applicant not to have any foreign wife (especially of indian background). I remember newspaper advertisements from 90s in urdu newspaper where it was clearly mentioned in the elligibility requirements.
My concern was regarding visiting India to meet their "relatives". In that case, an overwhelming majority of Urdu speakers will automatically become ineligible for jobs in Police, security forces etc and retard MQM will get another issue to play with. However, you are right about the individuals with foreign (especially Indian) spouse are not eligible to apply for positions in certain institution, and it is a good rule.

Why the F**K does express tribune let these silly burgers (no offence, im a burger too) go on and make themselves look so stupid in these blogs of theirs?

idiots.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom