What's new

Amid Border Tensions With Pakistan, India Begins Using American Satellite Guided Artillery Shells

As per reports only 6 Excalibur Increment II shells were used on a launchpad and as per Indian COAS Bipin around 10 Hijbul terrorists were killed... a single Increment II shell is around 130k USD... that over 2 crore PKR..

Buhahahahaha :lol:

And what about IK's attempt to turn the Kashmir issue to his favor. The response has been lukewarm.

History has shown us that freedom struggle fought on the blood of innocents do have a logical conclusion. So do the Kashmir will have.

As per reports only 6 Excalibur Increment II shells were used on a launchpad and as per Indian COAS Bipin around 10 Hijbul terrorists were killed... a single Increment II shell is around 130k USD... that over 2 crore PKR..

these excalibur rounds can be programmed to impact at same time so all 6 must have landed at once ... ans with CEP of around 5 meters its unlikely anyone could have survived the impact in 20X20 meter area..
Stop it man. Not even funny these similar words being utter by indiots everywhere.

And what is stopping Pakistan from using similar weapons against India?

As I said. We need to hit back aggressively without showing any mercy or else we woulld taken as weak by this coward enemy

Enough with diplomacy and united nations. Now make your guns do the talking

Need to use F-16s and all other assets at our disposal.

Its painful that we cannot counter the civilian casualties happening on our side of the border. Pakistan can target their military positions but they are too hidden or strong to take much damage. Pakistan will have to take some other measure to inflict more damage to their positions.
I've heard about the death of 9 gangus. We will have to pump up those numbers to deter them from targeting civilian populations. After all, Pakistan's engagements with India are asymmetrical. Pak needs to do much more damage to deter them. Otherwise we will just keep losing precious lives.

Nazis are using American weapons.

That is just against American values now is it then. I thought respected Trump was going to make you great again?

Most of the irregular non kashmiris in Kashmir are listed as Hindu extremists in your country's fact book.

I urge the Prime Minister to highlight use of American ammunition by terrorists and the Toyota Pickup industry.

Meanwhile I want to urge Pakistanis to have patience and use Chinese weapons on Indian genocidal machine till Americans grow a pair.

Nice, openly ask for terrorist attacks on Indian civilians. So far, history has shown that these snakes you breed come back and kill your own fellow Pakistanis.

@WebMaster : What do you think ? OK to run a forum with such posts ? And have the couple of like-minded MODS who are active now ?
Indians are openly targeting civilians in violation of international norms, treatise, conventions etc. They are provoking Pakistan every day and gloating for war. Every day the Indians creep closer to Pakistan's red line having crossed International red lines by initiating a genocide in Kashmir.

Indians are openly targeting civilians in violation of international norms, treatise, conventions etc. They are provoking Pakistan every day and gloating for war. Every day the Indians creep closer to Pakistan's red line having crossed International red lines by initiating a genocide in Kashmir.
time to fight back

Our response is limited to 60 mm mortars or at best 122 mm mortars and ispr tweets while enemy is using cluster bombs along with 155 mm shells to hit our civilians

We need to hit harder
Climbing the escalation ladder is always a decision taken by Corps Commander, COAS or Prime Minister himself. Company Commander or CO have authority to use the assigned caliber because till now, it is a ceasefire agreement with the status of LoC intact. Once, the war is declared, the field commanders will have authority to get oil out of enemy's bodies and they are very much trained to do that job and they have proved their mettle in a 20 years long war which is still on going.

A NSC meeting is needed where forward deployments and use of heavy weapons should be decided to the extent needed. PM of Pakistan have already made it clear that he will not climb this escalation ladder because economy is weak... (and he have 4 more years to enjoy) so no need to exaggerate things. I simply disagree this policy of pacifist PM.

Yet Pakistanis continue to seek American arms and then act surprised when restrictions are put on them. India and US are strategic partners. This should be a sobering thought. I have no doubt US is also providing intel to India as well. Maybe even targets.
Let them. Even then there is no change on the situation on the ground. Pakistan has been hitting back hard and will continue to do so whether Americans help or not. We have our strategic friends too and they are more dependent than the Americans.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom