What's new

An Interview with Pakistan Air Force Viper Pilot

^^ i'm referring to the indians speculations on 'another' forum

My Suggestion is that you delete your last 2 comments. It makes little sense to drag in info that you might have read in some other forum. It just attracts needless arguments, no?

@AZ:
You need to read the interview again. I wont explain this to you.

the one suffering from confusion was yourself; Neither did I ask you to "explain" anything nor did I ever require you to "explain" anything to me.

I was one of the (seemingly many) people who posted the same interview in this forum, therefore I dont need you to tell me to read or re-read anything that I myself posted.

k thanks....

F 16 for defence within the borders and JF 17 for attacking...that does not seem so bad considering we are not planning to invade a country......and F 16 block 52 for bombing the taliban????

By the way I am yet to find anything new in this interview. About Block 52's and the so called restrictions attached with it isn't it we have already discussed it a dozen times on times on this thread. Wonder why some non Pakistanis are trying to make moot points out of it. The fact is we are going to obey these restrictions in the same manner as we did in the past during the wars. Anyways block 52's fitted with CFT's and aim120c's would definitely be used against Taliban and Al Qaeda. I believe that.:rolleyes:

so called restrictions ......... The fact is we are going to obey these restrictions in the same manner as we did in the past during the wars.

2 questions:

1) Why do you call them so-called restrictions? Have you checked the inside of these jets to prove this brave pilot a liar?

2) What restrictions has PAF ignored and in what wars?

I won't be surprised if you choose to not reply with a factual answer. I have seen your past comments.

2 questions:

1) Why do you call them so-called restrictions? Have you checked the inside of these jets to prove this brave pilot a liar?

2) What restrictions has PAF ignored and in what wars?

I won't be surprised if you choose to not reply with a factual answer. I have seen your past comments.

One question.

How PAF would use Block 52's fitted with CFT and AMRAAM against Taliban in Mohmand agency?

One question.

How PAF would use Block 52's fitted with CFT and AMRAAM against Taliban in Mohmand agency?

Thats why they(USA) using their own technicians and supporting staff for your F16s ?????

Some people said that air field in their control

On one hand you have an interview with a pilot ,who says the new vipers are just bonus aircraft,to be used against the taliban and on the other hand we know that pakistan paid 5 billions for blk 52s ,500 AMRAAMS ?JDams ,Sniper pods,all these for fighting militants ,if we were so worried about fighting the militants why didnt we buy CAS aircraft or maybe gunships .Why?????

If Pakistan's purchase was really for fighting the taliban,then why did the indians whine about the f-16 deal???.If you ask me this interview is a load of bull**** ,it isnt logical for a country to buy weopens that wont work in war.

By the way I am yet to find anything new in this interview. About Block 52's and the so called restrictions attached with it isn't it we have already discussed it a dozen times on times on this thread. Wonder why some non Pakistanis are trying to make moot points out of it. The fact is we are going to obey these restrictions in the same manner as we did in the past during the wars. Anyways block 52's fitted with CFT's and aim120c's would definitely be used against Taliban and Al Qaeda. I believe that.:rolleyes:

pakistan is not a country that would like to invade a foreign state...hence we dont need to go out of our borders...instead we just need to hold......in todays times wars dont go for a lot of period of time...now wars are short and precision based.

guyts chill out!! PAF knows what it is doing.As said some restrictions were suggested by PAF itself, and some by the US. There are tracking devices probably on any plane that gets sold. Even if you dont believe that ,please understand that if there are tracking devices that PAF knows about, if it still continues to buy the plane, there must be a reason for it. Also look at the numbers. Why just 18. We will know what PAF thinks of it, if PAF orders another lot of Bl52s. What needs to be understood is that all problems have solutions and if a problem can not be solved, Bl52s will remain 18 in number. Lets take things in proper perspective. Have you ever known PAF to be anything other than thoroughly professional .LEave such discussions to the professionals.
Araz

On one hand you have an interview with a pilot ,who says the new vipers are just bonus aircraft,to be used against the taliban and on the other hand we know that pakistan paid 5 billions for blk 52s ,500 AMRAAMS ?JDams ,Sniper pods,all these for fighting militants ,if we were so worried about fighting the militants why didnt we buy CAS aircraft or maybe gunships .Why?????

If Pakistan's purchase was really for fighting the taliban,then why did the indians whine about the f-16 deal???.If you ask me this interview is a load of bull**** ,it isnt logical for a country to buy weopens that wont work in war.

i highly doubt that the vipers are JUST and EXCLUSIVELY for the taliban...if they were for them....we could have bought decent enough helis !!!....these aircraft are for war people....the pilot said that PAF pilots were not only in BVR and close range dogfights...so it means that we aint gonna go deep into enemy territory rather sty above our border and hold our positions!

The interview, albeit authentic is some what 5 years old, however what matters is the current scenario and operating procedures.
Any one with any doubts should try and comprehend as to what the PAF Airchief discloses in his speech during the induction ceremony, particularly from 1.30.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom