What's new

An Interview with Pakistan Air Force Viper Pilot

Damn, how naive of the Air chief, he should have gone on National TV before an International audience claiming, "As soon as we have these aircraft on strength, we are going to vaporise anyone who crosses our border".

Yes PAF Air Chief should have said. We are now going to invade Dehli with these 3 Block 52's. Be careful Bharat here we come. Stop me if you can. :lol:

PAF Air Chief is indeed naive. :)

Awsome interview... shines light on several issues now atleast we also know that fc-20's will be coming home soon my saulte to the viper driver ;)

You aren't worthy to be answered.

You spent 30 mins of your life writing to me on TWO separate threads where you had no answers. You even searched the web and pasted videos and photos! Yet in the end you say the above sentence in both threads.

So why do you bother answering me, Ma'am? Now your Catch 22: Should you answer this post?

You spent 30 mins of your life writing to me on TWO separate threads where you had no answers. You even searched the web and pasted videos and photos! Yet in the end you say the above sentence in both threads.

So why do you bother, Ma'am?

It was you who was whining around dear not me. I was just responding to your posts. Being a fan boy of Indian military doesn't means that we should agree to whatever BS you say or answer your stupid questions. We know what we are talking about unlike someone who first makes grandiose claims about allegedly shooting down a UAV and then fails to answer the questions about the incident's credibility.

But that is exactly what he said! Is your English comprehension this bad?

Have you even seen the video? Jeez! Did he not say that 'this aircraft will be used to defend the nation'? What else did I say? Or you for that matter? Are you typing the same thing that others have said to build up your post count or something?

Before being critical of others, try and understand the meaning of figurative of speech.
Let me make it easy for you, even the Israeli armed forces are referred to as Israeli Defence Forces, now you don't need to be reminded as how much of a defence posture they practice.

F16s are great planes NO DOUBT. The training with TUAF will be a real eye opener as Turkey is a westernised NATO AIR POWER.

Not sure how a 30 year old F16 can take down a $80m Typhoon fighter which is faster. twin engined, better RADAR AND JAMMERS and canards in WVR dog fight.

TYPHOON people claim to be 2nd only to F22.

Before being critical of others, try and understand the meaning of figurative of speech.
Let me make it easy for you, even the Israeli armed forces are referred to as Israeli Defence Forces, now you don't need to be reminded as how much of a defence posture they practice.

You may have the power to read someone's deepest thoughts, I don't.

I'll take everything at face value, since I believe that PAF's Air Chief need not fear anyone before speaking. If he says something about the PAF, I believe him and accept that it is true.

It was you who was whining around dear not me. I was just responding to your posts. Being a fan boy of Indian military doesn't means that we should agree to whatever BS you say or answer your stupid questions. We know what we are talking about unlike someone who first makes grandiose claims about allegedly shooting down a UAV and then fails to answer the questions about the incident's credibility.

Arre, you again replied!!!! So were you lying when you said I was not worth replying to? Does this mean I deserve a reply each time?

In that case, pl answer my earlier questions. No reason to duck from them now, right? All this effort in writing to me could have been used for more honest purposes. C'mon now, make up your mind, Pinky:-)

why are you wasting ur time with bunch of school going guguz gagaz? They only wana hear what suits them, there is a famous saying," dont feed the troll" :)

F16s are great planes NO DOUBT. The training with TUAF will be a real eye opener as Turkey is a westernised NATO AIR POWER.

Not sure how a 30 year old F16 can take down a $80m Typhoon fighterwhich is faster. twin engined, better RADAR AND JAMMERS and canards in WVR dog fight.

See windjammer I told ya, this is their "technical evaluation". I can only give a good laugh :lol:

Not sure how a 30 year old F16 can take down a $80m Typhoon fighter which is faster. twin engined, better RADAR AND JAMMERS and canards in WVR dog fight.

It was not a formula 1, where faster is winner.

Dog fights is more about maneuvering and Typhoon got bogged out in all three engagements and the RAF was shocked to see that.
No wonder you are in a shock too.

P.S.: the day any western pilot will beat a PAF pilot you will hear it from Indian news paper immediately.

Arre, you again replied!!!! So were you lying when you said I was not worth replying to? Does this mean I deserve a reply each time?

In that case, pl answer my earlier questions. No reason to duck from them now, right? All this effort in writing to me could have been used for more honest purposes. C'mon now, make up your mind, Pinky:-)

See even this post of yours is a case of wrong comprehension. Your weak abilities to comprehend and trolling instincts are the biggest hurdle in a sane discussion. I said that you are not worthy enough that I should answer your stupid questions. I didn't said I won't reply to those posts of yours which you post to increase your post count. Obviously you are quickly going to achieve that status when I would completely ignore you but being a teacher I would try my best to help you pas the 4th grade. Yeah if you continue with this stupidity I might ignore the BS from your part completely. As far as questions are concerned you might have no idea about them but those guys who have know about's PAF and it's past and who are obviously not trolls know what I was talking about.

Anyways let's see if you improve yourself to the point where I might answer your question or continue to take the downward trend where your idiocy would be completely ignored. I hope for the best though.:)

Uff another fine thread seems to be going to waste with hate and a serious itch some 's a$$.

I liked reading this interview, the pilot seemed very confident. Though i found amusing the fact that few people thought Israel was afraid of PAF...
But still, impressive interview mostly.

I liked reading this interview, the pilot seemed very confident. Though i found amusing the fact that few people thought Israel was afraid of PAF...
But still, impressive interview mostly.

Thankyou for the compliment for our viper driver however boss no one really said Israel was afraid of PAF or viseversa lets not get our painties all worked up and if some did say that never mind there childesh speech .... they are just kids .If you read one of my posts it states clearly what an ex israeli af capt thought about PAF i still see him till this day he is actually a friend now that went from being a old neighbor of mines .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom