What's new

An Interview with Pakistan Air Force Viper Pilot

The Amraam's are indian specific capability,

Q 16: Any memorable experiences that you would like to share?

A: On one occasion – in one of the international Anatolian Eagles - PAF pilots were pitted against RAF Typhoons, a formidable aircraft. There were three set-ups and in all three, we shot down the Typhoons. The RAF pilots were shocked.

There you go......... a 4.5 generation fighter kicked out by a 4th generation fighter.

In one incident, a Turkish Block 50 crashed and the pilot was killed. They salvaged the wreckage and laid it out in hanger and started putting together the pieces to find out the cause. They found a piece of sealed equipment which had cracked open and inside they found some device that looked like a bug. Upon inquiry, it turned out to be a tracking device.
I think tracking bugs are not limited to US a/c, i'm sure Typhoon and Rafale also have them.

guyts chill out!! PAF knows what it is doing.As said some restrictions were suggested by PAF itself, and some by the US. There are tracking devices probably on any plane that gets sold. Even if you dont believe that ,please understand that if there are tracking devices that PAF knows about, if it still continues to buy the plane, there must be a reason for it. Also look at the numbers. Why just 18. We will know what PAF thinks of it, if PAF orders another lot of Bl52s. What needs to be understood is that all problems have solutions and if a problem can not be solved, Bl52s will remain 18 in number. Lets take things in proper perspective. Have you ever known PAF to be anything other than thoroughly professional .LEave such discussions to the professionals.
Araz

We understand ure point of view but sure we worried about anykinda misadventure...:azn:

There you go......... a 4.5 generation fighter kicked out by a 4th generation fighter.

I think tracking bugs are not limited to US a/c, i'm sure Typhoon and Rafale also have them.
Yes u r absolutely right about that bro...

But the US is the most merciless and distrustful in all aspect...:woot:

2 questions:

1) Why do you call them so-called restrictions? Have you checked the inside of these jets to prove this brave pilot a liar?

2) What restrictions has PAF ignored and in what wars?

I won't be surprised if you choose to not reply with a factual answer. I have seen your past comments.
Original Post By John Doe

One question.

How PAF would use Block 52's fitted with CFT and AMRAAM against Taliban in Mohmand agency?

Child, the answer to a question (or 2) IS NOT another question.

Since you obviously have no way of backing up your BS claims, I won't ask you anymore.

But I will try to answer your question. The answer is : PAF can't. Then what use are these AMRAAMs ? Defensive perhaps. Even Uncle Sam won't say no to that. A small price to pay for Peace of mind, I guess.

For proof, just see the video your pal has just posted. Your Air Boss says that these Vipers will be used to 'DEFEND' the nation. No question of crossing borders, no?

Any more clarifications needed, feel free to ask. Just don't make crappy claims.

Damn, how naive of the Air chief, he should have gone on National TV before an International audience claiming, "As soon as we have these aircraft on strength, we are going to vaporise anyone who crosses our border".

For proof, just see the video your pal has just posted. Your Air Boss says that these Vipers will be used to 'DEFEND' the nation. No question of crossing borders, no?

And did you know that - The best form of defence is to attack ? So you understand where our air chief is coming from, right? :lol:

yup troll sure do try to do that while the navy does it work god knows what all will be sinked this time

I know our navy is screwed the day bashir took over but this thread is about airforce and I was being sarcastic in response to your stupid question.

So you don't fly Teja in Pakistan because DRDO has set conditions?

I know our navy is screwed the day bashir took over but this thread is about airforce and I was being sarcastic in response to your stupid question.

So you don't fly Teja in Pakistan because DRDO has set conditions?

why would tejas not be allowed to fly over enemy country it is a domestic good while as f16 is not it comes with conditions such as no offensive use

there's a reason why the F-16 MLU deal will take as long as it will; part of the reason is that at any given time, F-16s must be ready for air defence role

same reason why we sent Mirage-Vs to KSA as opposed to more capable F-16s......

Pakistani skies have never been friendly to the enemy --especially indian aircrafts that tried (dared) to cross into them. No need to believe that this trend would change regardless of whether the F-16s are inside or outside of the territory

Anyone who thought the Block 52's would do more than a defensive role were living in a fool's paradise. I thought this was common knowledge. No wonder the Indians don't have American aircraft as the top runners for their contracts.

Damn, how naive of the Air chief, he should have gone on National TV before an International audience claiming, "As soon as we have these aircraft on strength, we are going to vaporise anyone who crosses our border".

But that is exactly what he said! Is your English comprehension this bad?

Have you even seen the video? Jeez! Did he not say that 'this aircraft will be used to defend the nation'? What else did I say? Or you for that matter? Are you typing the same thing that others have said to build up your post count or something?

Child, the answer to a question (or 2) IS NOT another question.

Since you obviously have no way of backing up your BS claims, I won't ask you anymore.

Why not??? I can answer your questions but keeping in mind your worth and my past discussions with you I think it would better to put you to a test.

I know what I said dear. Anyways BS or what ever doesn't change the fact Block 52's are going to be used according to what planners in Air headquarters plan not according to some stupid restrictions.

But I will try to answer your question.

Nice try but you failed you _________.

The answer is : PAF can't. Then what use are these AMRAAMs ?

Wow great. Let's move further.;)

Defensive perhaps.

Every missile PAF has. Every AC that PAF is used to be defend the skies of Pakistan. Same goes with these Block 52's.

Even Uncle Sam won't say no to that.

Great. Stupidity crossing limits indeed.

See. This is really epic. Do you realize how stupid this phrase. Try to realize it if you haven't. As I said in another thread. You aren't worthy to be answered. These two lines testify my point.

Any more clarifications needed, feel free to ask. Just don't make crappy claims.

I didn't made any crappy claims dear. The guys who know about PAF' it's history and it's operations and planning know what I am talking about. But your claims and clarifications are both epic and a pure BS. I hope you also realize it soon.:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom