What's new

Ansar Burney deported from India

He was voice of oppressed Indians in Pakistani jails.

For lest you forget, he is also the voice of Pakistanis in Indian Jails and Underage Child Jockeys in Gulf countries. Give this man his due credit atleast.

Like i said in another thread, pakistanies should avoid travelling to india. Thats stands for NEO and JANA as well.Both are too valuable to lose.;)
But anyways pakistanies traveling to india in any form will be labeled as ISI agents and what not. Its better to see Taj Mahal in a picture rather coming back in a casket.

Like i said in another thread, pakistanies should avoid travelling to india. Thats stands for NEO and JANA as well.Both are too valuable to lose.;)
But anyways pakistanies traveling to india in any form will be labeled as ISI agents and what not. Its better to see Taj Mahal in a picture rather coming back in a casket.

well said brother!

He send Kashmir singh alive back to India and wat indians have done with Sipahi Maqbool Hussain, who was captured by Indians in 1965 he spend 40 years in Indian jails and become the victim of every type of torture and khalid mehmmod a Pakistani who went 2 India to see cricket match, Indians accused him of spy. and send his dead body to pak.
"Insar Burney send back Indian Crimnals from pak jails wid honour. he send alive people AND IF SOME DEAD BODY COMES FROM OTHER SIDE OF BOARDER, THEN HE DOES NOT MOVE AHEAD TO RECIEVE IT"
Where is his pain for humanity disappearsin such type of situation.

pakistanies should avoid travelling to india. Thats stands for NEO and JANA as well.Both are too valuable to lose.;)

Yes u r rite. Now i,ll see Taj Mehal in pic only.
Jana if u have some pic of Taj mehal then post here. otherwise i would not be able to stop myself to go to India to visit this historcal place.

Back
Top Bottom