What's new

AQ Khan Released from House Arrest!!!

He's just a scientist, not God! If you had slightest idea about how things work in Pakistan and how black projects are run you wouldn't have written that.

AQ Khan was't our only option, it just seemed the best at the time since Z.A. Bhutto wanted to accomplish things in a very short timeframe. We would eventually have succeeded with our original Pu based programme...maybe without disgracing the country as AQ Khan did.

I won't deny that he's done a lot for the Pakistan but I certainly do have a problem with him playing the victom card. A true patriot and national hero would rather die than disgrace his country under any circumstances.

He's just a scientist, not God! If you had slightest idea about how things work in Pakistan and how black projects are run you wouldn't have written that.

AQ Khan was't our only option, it just seemed the best at the time since Z.A. Bhutto wanted to accomplish things in a very short timeframe. We would eventually have succeeded with our original Pu based programme...maybe without disgracing the country as AQ Khan did.

I won't deny that he's done a lot for the Pakistan but I certainly do have a problem with him playing the victom card. A true patriot and national hero would rather die than disgrace his country under any circumstances.

well pakistan was made by Jinnah. if he wouldnt have been there may be someone else would have taken his place. wat does this mean should i stop takin Jinnah as my hero and leader... so ur sayin of Dr. AQ Khan was not our only option is not right
wat makes u think Dr AQ Khan gave all that tech to other countries without any reason?????? was our army and ISI and gov not aware of that....... also he was told to take the blame on him and didnt suddenly go to ptv and confess he was responsible for everything.... if he wouldnt have done that then all the blame would have been put on our army and gov... now if u keep any patriotic person under house arrest for 5 yrs after all wat he has done for the country, he does get frustrated and speak for himself....

and i have lived all my lif in pakistan and therefore know how things work there

three days when Pakistanis have found a reason for rejoicing

14 August 1947 - Pakistan comes ito existence

28 May 1998 - Chagai Hills turns white

06 February 2009 - The man who was responsible for turning Chagai Hills white is turned back into a National hero

India should either put up or shut up instead of barking non stop the its a pakistani matter india should just worry about India not about pakistan...

Don't give this man too much media attention, he has had enough in my opinion.
Let us focus our media attention on the corruption and the economic crisis Pakistan is facing right now, instead of useless hypes about AQ Khan and his release, who gives a flying duck other then the U.S. and the West who will be all over him?
So would it be wise to let him talk? I don't think so.

I dont understand, The dear Indian members here are upset because Dr. AQ Khan sold the blueprints to Iran? Am i right?

Or because he made Nuclear bomb for Pakistan?

Don't give this man too much media attention, he has had enough in my opinion.
Let us focus our media attention on the corruption and the economic crisis Pakistan is facing right now, instead of useless hypes about AQ Khan and his release, who gives a flying duck other then the U.S. and the West who will be all over him?
So would it be wise to let him talk? I don't think so.

I completely agree with u

“Pakistan has deceived India again by setting Khan free,” Sharma added.

What on earth does AQ Khan have to do with India?

Someone spay and neuter these things in the GoI please ...

“It’s nothing that we can do anything about, but the fact is that it’s difficult therefore to do business [with the democratic government].”

Pathetic excuse - regardless of where power lies, the GoP will only advance dialog and policies that have largely been signed off on by the 'power center'. As such what the GoP will promise will be that which the 'power center' has approved of. So what's the issue here?

It's a appropriate reaction from India. Something really fishy is going on in the matter.

By the way, Mr. Khan can be called step-mother of Pakistan's Atomic Bomb Program at the most. Stealing other's children does not make you father.

He shouldn't be called the father of Pakistan's nukes for the simple reason that he performed one small role, a key one nonetheless, in a vast and complicated process, that the PAEC developed primarily.

Pakistan's nuke tests were in fact carried out by the PAEC, with AQ Khan invited by the PAEC for observation as a guest.

I think that should put in perspective what his role in Pakistan's nuclear program was.

Few questions and doubts -

1) Whole world (including USA, UK, France) is reacting negatively about the release of AQ Khan. Then why make such a fuss only about India's reaction? It sounds like India is being questioned only because no other nation can be questioned by Pakistan.

2) AQ Khan accepted the crimes he had not committed (acc. to him) to save Pakistan from disgrace. But now he is telling this in public. Hasn't this brought disgrace to Pakistan? He is acting like Pakistan has ceased to exist and now it hardly matters what he tells about GoP.

3) Now, as USA and UK have taken a opposing stance, what you think GoP should do / is going to do? The have (supposedly) sacrificed AQ Khan for the good of nation and they can do it again. What common people in Pakistan thinks about such an action?

Correct me if I am wrong in understanding the situation. Thank you.

A Q KHAN ko rehai mil chuki hai.is ki kya waja ho sakti hai .gov ne aik dam u turn liya hai.kya gov ye dikhana chahti hai k judiciary aazad hai.is se pehle adalat ne A Q Khan k khilaf faisla diya tha.lakin ab fasla aik dam chang kaisay ho gaya.
british pakistan par dabao daal rahain hain.k AQ Khan ko amercan agency tak rasai di jaye.

well pakistan was made by Jinnah. if he wouldnt have been there may be someone else would have taken his place. wat does this mean should i stop takin Jinnah as my hero and leader... so ur sayin of Dr. AQ Khan was not our only option is not right
wat makes u think Dr AQ Khan gave all that tech to other countries without any reason?????? was our army and ISI and gov not aware of that....... also he was told to take the blame on him and didnt suddenly go to ptv and confess he was responsible for everything.... if he wouldnt have done that then all the blame would have been put on our army and gov... now if u keep any patriotic person under house arrest for 5 yrs after all wat he has done for the country, he does get frustrated and speak for himself....

and i have lived all my lif in pakistan and therefore know how things work there
Bro I am Pakistani as well and i say one thing that he was not the only guy who has help Pakistan making Nuclear power. He was just a scantest who brought stuff for Pakistan along with many others so why give him a credit. Why not others who has done more then him!!! If he was a real hero he would not have opened his mouth it would off been better for him and Pakistan. He is nothing but a stupid person for me again for me who has acted like hero but actually he is not. Watch what will happen soon to Pakistan's nuclear power. That was the last card USA has kept near her heart to play. He will now work in the interest of our enemies. He is barking all loud to tell the world about our army and ISI that they knew about his activities!!! what a doosh bag! Even though if it were true still he should off kept his mouth shut but no he has to run his mouth to make Pakistan's life hell by confirming our enemies that our army and ISI was involved in nuclear deals with other countries. This will give them a affidavit of Pakistan's ISI as a rough agency. What a disgrace he is to Pakistan i swear he should be trailed for treason.

Hindustani response is childish at best. Its acting like a hurt little girl who wants to have some say in the family but nobody gives a $hit about her opinion. Keep whining!

What he has contributed to the country's program is remarkable, but his mouth in the media is equally damaging. Someone tell him to SHUT UP.

Also, i am loving this Indian members reaction. Time to to test the ICBM. :D :lol:

Back
Top Bottom