What's new

Are Barelvi muslims from Bareilly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You dont know IVRI and you are from Bareilly, very hard to believe.

I was born in bareilly and lived there for the first four years of my life.after that i moved to Delhi.I dont know about any other institute in Bareilly except for Bareilly college and Rohilkhand University.

I was born in bareilly and lived there for the first four years of my life.after that i moved to Delhi.I dont know about any other institute in Bareilly except for Bareilly college and Rohilkhand University.

Its in Izzatnagar, sorta near Hartman College.

Its in Izzatnagar, sorta near Hartman College.

Bareilly is very big city.Its area is half of that of Mumbai.
I have never set feet in izzatnagar area except in meter gauge trains when i used to go to tanakpur with my nani.
I used to live barely 100 metres from the Bareilly City railway station.

When I was in 8th standard,i had read that this city was founded by the rohilla people of Afghanistan thats why it is also called rohilkhand.

According to the epic mahabharat,Draupadi was also born in Bareilly just like me.

since, it is related, let Me post this video too:
this documentary calls: "the Afghan Taliban believes in what they have learnt from Dayubandi" @1:04 .

Last edited by a moderator:
Bareilly is very big city.Its area is half of that of Mumbai.
I have never set feet in izzatnagar area except in meter gauge trains when i used to go to tanakpur with my nani.
I used to live barely 100 metres from the Bareilly City railway station.

Yes Bareilly is very big city.
Very good people. (except when they deal with cyclerickshaw drivers)

When I was in 8th standard,i had read that this city was founded by the rohilla people of Afghanistan thats why it is also called rohilkhand.

According to the epic mahabharat,Draupadi was also born in Bareilly just like me.

In history of Maratha Peshwas, the rohillas across Yamuna river were called as afghani rohillas. So probably you are right.

Rohilkhand is named after Rohila Pathans?

Well barelvis are not necessary from bareli in UP, IMAM Ahmad Raza was born in bareilly so that is where the name came from. Although barelivis are mostly found India, pakistan , bangladesh in big numbers , but they do not make a big majority around the world.

barelvi beliefs are internationally neglected as they preach according to their Imam raza which actually contridicts with quran and sunnah.

I was born in Bareili and have all my relatives living there so i sometimes visit there mainly in Ram vatika colony .
U have a beautiful park in fun republic or whatever its called .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom