What's new

Are ISIS Muslims?

Are ISIS Muslims?

• Total voters
Also remember I am also an atheist whom you blamed yesterday here in a post, so yes we atheist are not prejudiced.
Top ten unanswered science questions
I didn't blame atheists, I pointed out that there's a misbelief among them that just because they don't believe in God, they are smart. And it is quite true.

I later replied to someone proving that atheists themselves aren't saints by using Pol Pot.

I didn't blame atheists, I pointed out that there's a misbelief among them that just because they don't believe in God, they are smart. And it is quite true.

I later replied to someone proving that atheists themselves aren't saints by using Pol Pot.
It's not that we don't want to believe in God, it's that our enquiring mind doesn't allow us to. So not blame us, blame others for giving us no proof of God. Just hearsay won't cut. And we are no Saints, but neither are the believers.

It's not that we don't want to believe in God, it's that our enquiring mind doesn't allow us to. So not blame us, blame others for giving us no proof of God. Just hearsay won't cut. And we are no Saints, but neither are the believers.
Your reply is completely irrelevant to my comment. I didn't blame atheists for being like that but because there are plenty who think that atheism makes them a superior race, the same ideology the Nazis had.

Some members here stated that I$I$ as Muslims, and that was said in the Syrian thread, so I'm asking people to see what they think...

24 reasons ISIS are wrong: Muslim scholars blast Islamic State — RT News

Al-Azhar graduates reject ISIS 'caliphate' - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

Moderates, if this thread is not allowed then please close it, and I apologize...
@WebMaster @waz @Oscar and other mods...

rest of the members, please keep the discussion civil and respectful, this thread is to see others opinion and thoughts...

Yes they are Sunni muslims and Want to established Chaliphet over World... Any other Query please...

Your reply is completely irrelevant to my comment. I didn't blame atheists for being like that but because there are plenty who think that atheism makes them a superior race, the same ideology the Nazis had.
There might be some but not all, there you stated in that post that atheists consider them as smart, you did not say many of them. Generalization at play.
Am I more intelligent that every theist on earth? A big fat NO.

Last edited:
only for being politically correct.
I$I$ have killed Muslims.... so the Muslims community not going to support them, not just for being politically correct...

the way I see it here that Muslims can't say who is a Muslim or not, but I$I$ who call themselves Muslims can kill others and say if he is a Muslim or not...:crazy:

No,they aren't Muslims. They are like the so called "secular" Muslims, who will do things that are Haram but still call themselves Muslims.
ISIS can't differentiate between the state and religion, hence they are not seculars :D

The word "Muslim" means one who submits to the will of Allah (swt). Anyone who has publicly pronounced the declaration of faith (shahadah) is in theory a Muslim. Alongside following the Noble Qur'an, and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (saws) and the basic Islamic tenants.
So per this definition, Qadianis become Muslims as well`? :D

I$I$ have killed Muslims.... so the Muslims community not going to support them, not just for being politically correct...

the way I see it here that Muslims can't say who is a Muslim or not, but I$I$ who call themselves Muslims can kill others and say if he is a Muslim or not...:crazy:

isis has killed Shiites and yezidis in majority and very few sunni muslims.

To all Muslim who are ready to kill for power or just for geopolitical reason

hadith+of+kidness.jpg

Back
Top Bottom