What's new

Are ISIS Muslims?

Are ISIS Muslims?

• Total voters
Yes of course they are. They self describe themselves muslim and they fight on behalf of Islam. It's both their driver and their goal.
people are supporting them in syria and iraq.

yes, they are sunnis.
when a muslim fights other muslim both die as non muslims even if one is killed. isis is a cruel organization but iraqi shia militias are no less cruel than them.

So per this definition, Qadianis become Muslims as well`? :D

Not so quick.:D Read my entire post. Proclaiming the Shahadah is not enough. Anyone can do that but if they don't believe in the Noble Qur'an, the Sunnah of the Prophet (saws) or follow the basic tenants of Islam then they can not be Muslims. It's not really that complicated.

Qadianis deny a basic tenant and principle in Islam, namely that Prophet Muhammad (saws) was the last messenger of Allah (swt). They probably have other un-Islamic beliefs.

Thus they cannot be mainstream Muslims. In fact most Muslims, regardless of sect, do not view them as Muslims for this reason and other theological reasons.

Just like most mainstream Christians reject sects such as Jehovah's Witnesses, Scientology etc.

Saudis, Emiratis, Qataris have brothels as well. It make them seculars? LOL :D

Saudi Arabians do not have a single brothel. Prostitution is illegal in all 3 countries. Qatar and UAE might have secret brothels (areas were foreign prostitutes are based) but almost every country has that. I don't see the connection between secularism and prostitution either to be honest with you.

politically
To all Muslim who are ready to kill for power or just for geopolitical reason

hadith+of+kidness.jpg

Then Accept Buddhism, No one talk more about kindness than Buddhism and Jainism... One who fought entire life, capture other's temple and converted to own worship place, is talking about kindness?..

Isn't it double speak?

Then Accept Buddhism, No one talk more about kindness than Buddhism and Jainism... One who fought entire life, capture other's temple and converted to own worship place, is talking about kindness?..
Are u an alien? :D

IMO they are orthodox Muslims, about 10% of the Muslim population are orthodox. In Israel some Jews are orthodox, most Jews are secular. Orthodox Muslims, Jews, Christians try to convert non believers by force.

Isn't it double speak?

Black and White concept is only for fools. Sometime we need to do something hard if the context is right. Actually, based on Quran, if there are two Muslim fighting each other, we are ordered to make peace between them, but how about it the oppressor keep oppressing the weaker Muslim without justice, in this kind of context we are ordered to fight the oppressor by our God. And if the war happens, there are rules on it. Burning prisoners are violating Islam. There is verses in Quran saying that we have to be kind with prisoner of war.

How about Rwanda tragedy where 1 million get butchered there, just get silence and act kindness to all parties ??? At this context, fighting the oppressor is the act of kindness.

IMO they are orthodox Muslims, about 10% of the Muslim population are orthodox. In Israel some Jews are orthodox, most Jews are secular.

They are misguided people, dont understand Islam. Little knowledge. Literal thinking + big ego

The act on what they preach unlike others who preach something else and act totally contrary to that.

(Whoever does not perform salat is not a Muslim. Whoever does not make wudu' has no salat.) [Bazzar]

(Performing salat or not performing it is the distinction between faith [iman] and disbelief [kufr].) [Tirmidhi]
what are they preaching? they are killing Muslims, is that fine with you?

The act on what they preach unlike others who preach something else and act totally contrary to that.

(Whoever does not perform salat is not a Muslim. Whoever does not make wudu' has no salat.) [Bazzar]

(Performing salat or not performing it is the distinction between faith [iman] and disbelief [kufr].) [Tirmidhi]

This Hadith is "More" Shahih

Shahih Bukhari

Hadith no: 386
Narrated / Authority Of: Anas bin Malik
Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever prays like us and faces our Qibla and eats our slaughtered animals is a Muslim and is under Allah's and His Apostle's protection. So do not betray Allah by betraying those who are in His protection."

The hadith that you bring above is for ourselves to check our iman (faith) regularly, and not for appointing finger to other Muslim. Different context.

Actually Sufism interpretation is harder, not so easy to be a Mukmin (real believer)

They preach a unified Muslim nation with a single army defending that muslim nation.

Now what is wrong with that.

Now u consider those that they kill as Muslims while as they don't .
It is a question of who is fighting for what.
well I$I$ is unifying Muslims and the world for sure, you have most of Muslims and the world against them...
so how do you consider those who were killed by I$I as non Muslims, or how does I$I$ do that?

well I$I$ is unifying Muslims and the world for sure, you have most of Muslims and the world against them...
so how do you consider those who were killed by I$I as non Muslims, or how does I$I$ do that?
JIhadists from Europe are running off to join ISIS. At least there are some who have united Muslims of Europe for a common cause :D

Its a bunch of foreign funded mercenaries. Idiots who are easily led follow.
Foreign funded or foreign traitors? :D
Police hunt for ‘IS-bound’ London girls – The Express Tribune

Back
Top Bottom