What's new

Are ISIS Muslims?

Are ISIS Muslims?

• Total voters
They preach a unified Muslim nation with a single army defending that muslim nation.

Now what is wrong with that.

Now u consider those that they kill as Muslims while as they don't .
It is a question of who is fighting for what.

ISIS agenda is to have a war with ALL MUSLIM countries, because ISIS has declared Caliphate, it means ISIS has right to ALL MUSLIM areas. A Perfect Organisation to DESTROY Muslim Power.

And which power will that be which is funding them . care to say

Qatari royalty have given millions and millions to destroy Muslim countries such as Syria, Iraq, Yemen and Pakistan so that they can collect cheap labour to come and build their country.

Where else are they supposed to find cheap labour?

Americans used blacks and chinese by force to build their country. Qatar are using this method in the 21st century.

Israel/US also have an hand. How many times have ISIS asked Israel to attack Syria? It does not take a rocket scientist to figure what is going on.

ISIS agenda is to have a war with ALL MUSLIM countries, because ISIS has declared Caliphate, it means ISIS has right to ALL MUSLIM areas. A Perfect Organisation to DESTROY Muslim Power.
Anybody can declare Caliphate in any part of the world. That's what post Rashidun Caliphate "Caliphs" did :D

Divided in 54 odd nationalities and being mocked every day by a few million jews..........................
57. Nuff said :D

Muslim Power
Don't make me laugh at this term as i am in no mood for that.

Muslim power
Divided in 54 odd nationalities and being mocked every day by a few million jews..........................

:crazy: :crazy:

So this is the way ISIS operator thinking ????? :undecided:

Yeah, after you defeat Bashar and Hisbullah, the next thing that you want to do is to fight Islamist Brigade at Syria because they dont want to acknowledge ISIS as A Caliphate. After that Yordania, all of Iraq, Lebanon...etc etc :disagree: :disagree:

After the conquer finishes, Old Netanyahu and his follower are laughing since we are all destroyed already by our own hands

Last edited:
And this is supposed to be a reply from
PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST on this forum.

I will leave ur reply as such without elaborating on it.

You are prejudiced. People like you fabricate your own reality where you are supreme being and always right.

Wake up you live in Armenia. :rofl:

Yeah, after you defeat Bashar and Hisbullah, the next thing that you want to do is to fight Islamist Brigade at Syria because they dont want to acknowledge ISIS has A Caliphate. After that Yordania, all of Iraq, Lebanon...etc etc :disagree: :disagree:
ISIS is a threat to Israel as well:
ISIS Threatens to Commit Another Holocaust Against Jews | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com

They have promised to inflict another "Holocash" against the Jews once they are finished with the Muslims :D

Its funny most Muslims won't believe what ISIS Muslims are capable of. Its like they only wish to believe all interpretations of their religion leads to good and piety. They could not have imagined something so horrible and nasty emerging from political Islamic ideology of Jihadism :D

It's not that we don't want to believe in God, it's that our enquiring mind doesn't allow us to. So not blame us, blame others for giving us no proof of God. Just hearsay won't cut. And we are no Saints, but neither are the believers.
nope... human minds programed to believe in something greater then us.... being an atheist is no easy task... atheists have to constantly find excuses and reasons not to believe in a creator....

nope... human minds programed to believe in something greater then us.... being an atheist is no easy task... atheists have to constantly find excuses and reasons not to believe in a creator....
Not really. Come visit here in Northern Europe where every other person is an undeclared ATHEIST :D

Black and White concept is only for fools. Sometime we need to do something hard if the context is right. Actually, based on Quran, if there are two Muslim fighting each other, we are ordered to make peace between them, but how about it the oppressor keep oppressing the weaker Muslim without justice, in this kind of context we are ordered to fight the oppressor by our God. And if the war happens, there are rules on it. Burning prisoners are violating Islam. There is verses in Quran saying that we have to be kind with prisoner of war.

How about Rwanda tragedy where 1 million get butchered there, just get silence and act kindness to all parties ??? At this context, fighting the oppressor is the act of kindness.

They are misguided people, dont understand Islam. Little knowledge. Literal thinking + big ego

To me it seems no-one has Understanding of Islam.

Either your Verison of Islam will be correct or Taliban's. Either Shia Version of Islam will be correct or Sunni or Ahmedi or Wahabi or XYZ.

The truth is all Verison of Islam is correct, All version of Islam is justified on Quran.. Thats why it was not written black and white , Thats why it was fuzzy, thats why ppl interpret Islam as they want..

On PDF there are 2 version of Islam is available , one is headed by Sir @Zarvan, @RazPaK other is lead by @WebMaster...

Its funny most Muslims won't believe what ISIS Muslims are capable of. Its like they only wish to believe all interpretations of their religion leads to good and piety. They could not have imagined something so horrible and nasty emerging from political Islamic ideology of Jihadism :D
our religion doesnt condone killing innocents and torturing people.... our region promotes peace...
everybody knows this even none muslims... just that people take verses out of context just to paint our religion in a bad light.. people like you...

our religion doesnt condone killing innocents and torturing people.... our region promotes peace...
everybody knows this even none muslims... just that people take verses out of context just to paint our religion in a bad light.. people like you...
I am part of ISIS, don't forget that :D

ISIS is a threat to Israel as well:
ISIS Threatens to Commit Another Holocaust Against Jews | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com

They have promised to inflict another "Holocash" against the Jews once they are finished with the Muslims :D

Well my friend.. They promise quite a few things, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Countries like Israel, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Turkey would absolutely obliterate them in a mono o mono battle if they thought there was a major existential threat to their existence as they knew it.

EDIT: forgot to put Iran in that list

Last edited:
Not really. Come visit here in Northern Europe where every other person is an undeclared ATHEIST :D
wrong.... every person is an atheist till going through a hard time... when they have hard time they always say " god if your real... plz blah blah" .... i see it all the time...
atheists are perhaps the illogical and stupidest people on earth...they have no reason for not believing in god.....
some atheists don't realize is its always a lose lose for them lol.... weather there is a god or not in the end.. it won't matter to us muslims lol... but atheists?? who deny gods existence well i can't say same for you people..

Back
Top Bottom