What's new

Are ISIS Muslims?

Are ISIS Muslims?

• Total voters
Man, that was below the belt attack. Btw with whom you are trying to debate, he countered my argument by not showing the proof of God's existence but by saying that I am an ignorant. I am still waiting for peer reviewed journals of God's existence.
i countered your argument by saying that its not my job to prove gods existence to you....nor will i benefit from you believing in god....but the truth is i can't prove his existence to anybody... it all comes down you just believing in him or not... its all up to you.. if there is a creator and he wants you to be on a certain path and if you seek it , he will guide you to it.... hope that clears things up...

Last edited:
i countered your argument by saying that its not my job to prove gods existence to you....nor will i benefit from you believing in god....but the truth is i can't prove his existence to anybody... it all comes down you just believing in him or not... its all up to you.. if they is a creator and he wants you to be on a certain path and if you seek it you he guide you to it.... hope that clears things up...
Fair enough, you believe what you want and let me believe what I want.

Well u are free to believe what you WANT to believe. I am not questioning ur beliefs and neither should you question the beliefs of unbelievers :D

So why are random Jews attacked around the world for Israeli evil actions? :D

Maybe you should ask the ones who attacked them instead of me?

One question for the Pakistanis Is evolution taught in Pakistan schools /colleges?
@Norwegian, any idea.

Atheists do not deny anything. They demand logical, rational proofs for the existence of God. Go help them find their God :D
Atheists demand logical and rational proofs of the existence of a Personal/Interfering God. That is the only definition of God that atheists accept, that God can never be proven with logical and rational proofs. This also leads them to not understanding the Deistic God which most closely resembles Greek Chaos deity, so atheists call them hypocrites or conclude that they are:
undeclared ATHEIST :D
Atheists are no better than Theists, sometimes worse. I would rather have a common Muslim at my side than some Atheist.

Knowledge is in layers, not every one has similar understanding about Islam. But for me, I respect Muslim who want to learn from any sect (Wahhabi/ Sufism/Shiah), it mean they are open minded and really try to find the real truth.

In the end, the true Muslim should experience this in his own feeling, not following a say of some clerics or others blindly, but our own heart that will tell it, since it is only a gift for A True Believer by The God for those who follow the right path. For me, I combine Wahhabism and Sufism. At the end, Islam is actually talking about spiritual state, closeness with his/her own God. But justice at this world should also be fought as it is an implementation of kindness principle.

Quran 10: 62-64

Unquestionably, [for] the allies of Allah there will be no fear concerning them, nor will they grieve

Those who believed and were fearing Allah

For them are good tidings in the worldly life and in the Hereafter. No change is there in the words of Allah . That is what is the great attainment.

There are 2 kind of layers,
1. Layered Cake
2. Onion

with every layer of cake give pleasure/fun taste...
Each layer of Onion make us cry hard...

Knowledge can not be like onion..

There are 2 kind of layers,
1. Layered Cake
2. Onion

with every layer of cake give pleasure/fun taste...
Each layer of Onion make us cry hard...

Knowledge can not be like onion..
Kya argument hai bhai. Mashallah. Maja agaya. Never thought in that way about layers. @Norwegian, kuch seekh kamine.

There is also an atheist version of Islam headed by me :D

I am also inclined towards Atheism. I am naturalist, I believe in Nature, Yoga. But don't agree with wrong practices like

1. wasting milk on God,
2. killing animal for God (EIther Allah or Kali )
3. ill practices like Exorcism (christians), Bali (hindu), Jhad-phook (Islam)

They are professing to be Muslims but the actions attributed to them are outside of Islam. Particularly, their atrocities against religious minorities (Christians and Yazidi) in the Middle East and in North Africa, their burning of prisoner of wars, the reported rape of defenseless Yazidi and Christian women, and their constant massacres against both Shia and Sunni Muslims. ISIS is definitely a cult.

Back
Top Bottom