What's new

Are you as smart as u think u are?, try it out

Got them all right? So most of you people are trying to tell me that you got everything right?

I got all of them wrong!

Got them all right? So most of you people are trying to tell me that you got everything right?

I got all of them wrong!

You just have to think with an open mind in questions like these and annswer the using comman sense ... Then you will find that the answers are very easy ...

lol you got me there, ver nice questions lol..i actually started to think about the last one -.-

got all of them right except the math one. god damn and i am doing a minor in math. this is really scary.

i got the first 3 right. got the blind person one wrong.

here's one. see if u can get it right

Dave and his son are involved in a car accident. Dave dies on the spot, and the son is gravely injured. The son is taken to the hospital for surgery. On seeing the boy, the chief surgeon says, "I cant operate on this boy! He's my son!" How is this possible?
The chief surgeon is the boy's mother!

here's one. see if u can get it right

Dave and his son are involved in a car accident. Dave dies on the spot, and the son is gravely injured. The son is taken to the hospital for surgery. On seeing the boy, the chief surgeon says, "I cant operate on this boy! He's my son!" How is this possible?
The chief surgeon is the boy's mother!

That was to easy ... I didn t even have to think on it .....

Ya the accident one was easy...school lunch break riddle..
i also got it right the first time i saw it.

surprisingly, a lot of people get this one wrong. about 70% of the people i have asked (and i've asked a lot of people) get it wrong. a lot of people, especially men, dont think along the line of a woman being head surgeon.

I must be retarded because I got the first 2 wrong and the math one right even though I suck at math lol

hahahha i got the last answer wrong. the blind man one. lolzzzzz i was imagining him imitating bwahahah

rest all got correct

I got all right except for the last one, confused me :S.

math Q was definitely the easiest.

Try this (this has worked so far on my friends)

say green 3 times, now spell it 3 times
say SLOP 3 times, now spell it 3 times

say green twice
now say SLOP 3 times and then spell it three times.....

Now... what do you do at a green light.....

STOP??? wrong
you go at a green light! :azn:

Back
Top Bottom