What's new

Are you fed up with brainwashing dramas

This is neither entertainment nor educational.

All these should be banned and only teleschooling for home economics mass propagated.

These are imposing foreign culture and values upon Pakistanis.

These dramas I swear are putting ideas in the heads of women so they imitate.
why cant the crazies burn down the tv station instead of attacking shops like they do in pak.

I think you guys are so experienced in this. :no:The way you people explain the Drama stories looks like you people are also watching with females. :laugh:

I will beat my kids if they watch this but they not born yet and wife is abroad in the hills.

and why is the guy is some chitta maas gora and drives suv worh more than the whole village combined. why cant it be average guy with average job with toyota car from the 90s.

lol. None represents the brownies bro. :(

That big suv guy goes to a random university campus bumps into someone and boom love. Dude moves his dads whole political party and pind to get her.

I bumped into so many at university I tell my wife but I ended up here (have to tell her it’s a joke).

Overall I’ve noticed minor behavior changes in my wife after she rampaged through several hundred dramas on YouTube when I did her immigration to the US.

I think you guys are so experienced in this. :no:The way you people explain the Drama stories looks like you people are also watching with females. :laugh:

Majority of the males are forced after marriage. Lol

If we don’t we’re accused of not giving her time, even in this lock down we have I see her 24/7 I move away from telefilm or drama she losses it.

Amen, I’m glad it’s apparent that these Serial Dramas are just nonsense. Every time they are on some lady is crying in them.

However, the world at large, I feel has stumped to shallow media.

Side note: I’ve heard that all the news in the states is owned by 3 companies. Point is that a handful of people maybe deciding what narrative to feed the masses.

Side note2/question: anybody know about the book called the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion? In it the authors discuss making the masses shallow.

Ending on a positive note, Ehd e Wafa was nice and Mere Pass Tum Ho wasn’t bad either.

So glad I’m not the only one who thinks like this... my family is consumed by this trash, when one finishes another one starts... I’ve tried stopping them but seems like they’re almost hypnotised by it. And it’s always the same regurgitated nonsense by a small pool of actors playing far-fetched stories which in no way are relatable to society at large. According to these dramas, rishta/marriage is the only predicament to ever plague the Pakistani society.

Back in the day Pakistani dramas had a lot of quality. Some 90s shows I still feel nostalgic for when I remember them. Those were good times.

yes, let turn our country into shit hole like Afghanistan, and shut all doors for entertainment for General public ..

Isn't average in Pakistan chitta maas gora.

we are brown ppl and proud. I don't know about others. Indians too Bollywood Chitta mass gora. yes we do have light skin ppl but that's not the point.

Everyday women folk especially Pakistani women spend many hours, watching most shallowest, recycled dramas with the same storyline. These dramas are produced usually by most idiotic producers/directors from Pakistan. The drama is over the top with loud screaming dumb sis-in-laws, evil mothers-in-law or some guy stalking a girl for love rishta. When one drama finishes another starts it's either about love, evil mothers, dirty sis-in-laws. These dramas have a negative impact on the mind.
Don't forget evil wives too in dramas

Amen, I’m glad it’s apparent that these Serial Dramas are just nonsense. Every time they are on some lady is crying in them.

However, the world at large, I feel has stumped to shallow media.

Side note: I’ve heard that all the news in the states is owned by 3 companies. Point is that a handful of people maybe deciding what narrative to feed the masses.

Side note2/question: anybody know about the book called the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion? In it the authors discuss making the masses shallow.

Ending on a positive note, Ehd e Wafa was nice and Mere Pass Tum Ho wasn’t bad either.

protocols is nothing wat bout talmud read that. that is turbo charged.

Back
Top Bottom