What's new

Army was ready to give NRO but PM Imran Khan struck it down: Miftah Ishmael Claims

if so then why are these imbeciles barking at Army.
I think Army is playing good cop bad cop with these idiots.

Former finance minister Miftah Ismael admit live on TV today that army was ready to give NRO to opposition by amending 34 NAB laws. Even members of cabinet were pressuring PM Imran Khan but he refused to do it.

Once again PM Imran Khan stuck to his words: I will not give NRO!

@koolio @Imran Khan @Zibago @Morpheus @PakSword @Tameem @muhammadhafeezmalik @ejaz007 @Indus Pakistan @Alternatiiv @Mav3rick @Indus Pakistan

Good for him.
if so then why are these imbeciles barking at Army

The bigger question of "If so" is why the **** is even the Army offering NRO.

That's political intervention.

miftah ismail wajin ul infraction wajib ul ban!!!

#thankyouMilitaryInc

thaikaidar bhi chowkidar bhi cereal wallay aur society wallay bhi! wah itna sab karnay keh liye nawaj aur jardari ka sath toh chayeh na!

NAB changes did go through be it little toned down with not so obvious literature.

this tabar never learned anything ... NRO dey dey kar is mulk ka beragarak mara hay inhonay aur galyaa in tatu civilians hukmaroon ko parti hain ... ** Abbatabad commission ki report khulo inke chekhain nikal jayengi ... zardari gun laykar border pe nahi bheta tha Kiyani aur Pasha border pe bheti fooj kay leader hain na kay zardari nawaz Imran.. inhonay aonay radar aur jahaz nahi rakhay huway ..

This is the incompitent Gen Bajwa, my assesment is that the ISI does not support this troll, ever since this Bajwa came into power everything that was achieved in Gen Raheels era has spilled over.

Tolday, at least me personal stand exonerated for my past comments.

Pakistani Generals have destroyed Pakistan. They have facilitated corrupt thugs in Pakistan by agreeing to their demands in the past, which has brought Pakistan to its knees, economically and had reduce its clout in the world , so much so that Pakistan is easily blackmailed by midget country like UAE.

General Kiyani as ISI chief had devised and implemented the NRO for PMLN and PPP to take "BARIS" and loot Pakistan. With the approval of General Musharaf, who was only looking to extend his role as President of Pakistan.

As a result 10 years of rules were the black days in the history of Pakistan.
If IK didn't come to power, Pakistan would have kissed its nuclear arsenal goodbye.
Dar is a traitor, who was appointed as Economic hitman by the West and India to destroy Pakistan from within.
He came close by creating $38 bn Current Account Deficit. The Next demand would have been to forgo your atomic assets.

Kiyani should be brought to book, together with Dar, Nawaz and Zardari, he should be charged for treason.

Furthermore, my suspicion about General Bajwa also proven correct.
This Charade has to end if Pakistan to survive.

The other option is that India succeed in breaking up of Pakistan , like it did in the past by creating BD.
The comments from Indian politicians that they have invested heavily on Nawaz should be taken in the same bigger picture.

I am certain that my conclusion on OBL incident are correct too that Kiyani and Zardari both were involved with Yanks to run Pakistan's reputation down the proverbial.

Oh innocent Pakistanis when are you going to learn!!

Former finance minister Miftah Ismael admit live on TV today that army was ready to give NRO to opposition by amending 34 NAB laws. Even members of cabinet were pressuring PM Imran Khan but he refused to do it.

Once again PM Imran Khan stuck to his words: I will not give NRO!

@koolio @Imran Khan @Zibago @Morpheus @PakSword @Tameem @muhammadhafeezmalik @ejaz007 @Indus Pakistan @Alternatiiv @Mav3rick @Indus Pakistan

The day military wanted to do anything IK shall not be able to stop it. One call from GHQ and MQM and PML (Q) will change sides and PTI shall become history. There is also dissent within PTI that can change political landscape very quickly.

It is not that difficult to understand.

The day military wanted to do anything IK shall not be able to stop it. One call from GHQ and MQM and PML (Q) will change sides and PTI shall become history. There is also dissent within PTI that can change political landscape very quickly.

It is not that difficult to understand.
end may wardi tweeper boys gunda IK ko karain gey!! bs loop 35 saal say yehi bukwas dekh rahay hain!

Tolday, at least me personal stand exonerated for my past comments.

Pakistani Generals have destroyed Pakistan. They have facilitated corrupt thugs in Pakistan by agreeing to their demands in the past, which has brought Pakistan to its knees, economically and had reduce its clout in the world , so much so that Pakistan is easily blackmailed by midget country like UAE.

General Kiyani as ISI chief had devised and implemented the NRO for PMLN and PPP to take "BARIS" and loot Pakistan. With the approval of General Musharaf, who was only looking to extend his role as President of Pakistan.

As a result 10 years of rules were the black days in the history of Pakistan.
If IK didn't come to power, Pakistan would have kissed its nuclear arsenal goodbye.
Dar is a traitor, who was appointed as Economic hitman by the West and India to destroy Pakistan from within.
He came close by creating $38 bn Current Account Deficit. The Next demand would have been to forgo your atomic assets.

Kiyani should be brought to book, together with Dar, Nawaz and Zardari, he should be charged for treason.

Furthermore, my suspicion about General Bajwa also proven correct.
This Charade has to end if Pakistan to survive.

The other option is that India succeed in breaking up of Pakistan , like it did in the past by creating BD.
The comments from Indian politicians that they have invested heavily on Nawaz should be taken in the same bigger picture.

I am certain that my conclusion on OBL incident are correct too that Kiyani and Zardari both were involved with Yanks to run Pakistan's reputation down the proverbial.

Oh innocent Pakistanis when are you going to learn!!

Army was seeking Rs. 100 billion tax waiver (read NRO) from Dar, which he refused. Imran Khan pardoned Rs. 300 tax within months after he was in the seat, the tax which was already collected from masses. SC given verdict in the favor of government against main beneficiary FFC and Imran khan is in hot waters.

No NRO

iK must be supported at all costs by patriotic Pakistani

I can narrate so many NROs which Imran Khan gave to so many people/organisations, he even given himself few of them like PTV case.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom