What's new

Army was ready to give NRO but PM Imran Khan struck it down: Miftah Ishmael Claims

Although I don't believe anything coming from the party of certified liars, but the track record of romance between house of sharif and army establishment is NOT so pretty to be honest.

Sharif's have already gotten away so many times and everytime there was a general behind it, there is a reason Noora is out in London and Maryam is roaming free despite both being convicted criminals from court.

I won't be surprised if this is true as well.

This country will not get better under this failed and coward establishment, let imran run the show completely he's enough to take them down they just need to frekin support himm, otherwise we'll see pmln and ppp again come to power with new faces but same old policies looting this country to its very end. Im done with a system giving power to terrorist families in balochistan. This needs to end now.

Although I don't believe anything coming from the party of certified liars, but the track record of romance between house of sharif and army establishment is NOT so pretty to be honest.

Sharif's have already gotten away so many times and everytime there was a general behind it, there is a reason Noora is out in London and Maryam is roaming free despite both being convicted criminals from court.

I won't be surprised if this is true as well.
It is true
Dont be surprised if tomorrow same court gives him a clean sheet and he is back in power
BECAUSE it has happened before already ..
He was convicted once for illegal forcing a plan to divert which basically is hijacking
So dont be surprised if maryum or sharif become your next president in 2023

It is true
Dont be surprised if tomorrow same court gives him a clean sheet and he is back in power
BECAUSE it has happened before already ..
He was convicted once for illegal forcing a plan to divert which basically is hijacking
So dont be surprised if maryum or sharif become your next president in 2023

Well there should be a new bench to investigate Panama papers.

Previous investigation seemed to be marred by politics as is always is in symbolic democracies.

Feudalism will make sure these families live longer than their worldly anointed times.

This is totally insane. There is just one person standing against NRO to the Alliance of Dakait Group. That's why he just reiterated that he will step down but would not give NRO.
THIS IS UNPRECEDENTED LEVEL OF PERSEVERANCE AND COMMITMENT.
I AM FORCED TO SAY, SALAM TO IMRAN KHAN.

Any Military official or army officer offering such NRO should be fired, court martialed, and tried for treason. IK needs NAB to be involved in investing this, because I guarantee you there is $$$ and positions involved.

The people of the nation would be fully behind IK and he would be come immensely more popular.

Good Post. Let me add here something from another angle.

Miftah's revelations are indeed look like to sow the discord between One Page Govt but all is not too rosy as well on part of PTI Govt specially PM. We all know this govt is standing on a thin majority and just on a slight indicator from "---", PMLQ, MQM and others part ways in no time and PTI govt collapse in minutes. The argument that there is no other choice better than PTI is loosing steam not bcz of better alternatives but only bcz of worst political, economical and governance examples PTI/IK displays in past two and a half year leaving behinds all previous govts. Further, rather arrogantly, IK tends to remain oblivion on important political compromises necessary to make a Govt running by all previous PMs, instead hiding behinds establishment wall consistently and putting establishment interests on the fire while taking popcorns on the couch. As a result, our establishment saw the worst open retaliation on the Pakistani streets specially in Punjab against them, Never in Past 75 years they are that much humiliated in open in/by the general public at large. Therefore, although PTI/IK is unharmful but becomes a dud completely in a political sense (Nadan Dost say; Dana Dushman Behtar hay). These state of affairs will not go for long, Establishment needs alternatives immediately.

Because, Middle East situation is turning towards worst and establishment have in plan some decision as soon as hostilities starts in ....as usual without taking in civilian govt on board (Neither a dud PM have a capacity or intent to learn anything in this regards). However, The fall out will be plans to put on IK/PTI govt, while they will remains "Dudh kay Dhulay" as always.

All eyes on PDM, how they play their cards well and didn't just becomes pawns once again.

@Irfan Baloch
@Jungibaaz
Performance of PMLN in their tenure shows your education and Angrezi ki maa behn karne me koi kasr nai chori...

Baaki Performance of PTI in terms of economy has been great inflation was expected so was dollar exchange rate but covid made more difficult...

As for governance they made blunders..

And politically they have are much more stronger especially after PMLN Jalsian and statements like army is ready but Khan isnt ready...

Secondly PMLN k apne log chor k ja rehe hain and you think PMLQ and MQM-P will leave Khan and others aswell ?

And people are supoorting Khan for same reason he isnt compromising and isnt giving NRO to these corrupt looters...

And establishment learned that jis sanp ko woh doodh pilate rehe wohi das raha he... they should have let people choose the PM not let Zia choose the likes of nawazu..

And few people chanting wont hurt Establishment its the right of people to protest but when people are paid by outsiders they will surely take actions...

And Establishment wont let Khan go because they know if they save corrupt looters and kick Khan it will hurt their interest more...

And middle east situation is turning because of only one country who is dancing for hands another country... but they can try and pressurise at the end na hum Yemen gye na Israel ki tasleem kare ge..

If army wants to come out clean they need to explain and categorically deny through proper official channels what Miftah has claimed.

Imran Khan is one man army, may Allah give him more strength. Shame on generals who wanted NRO.

massi mussebath is destroying tooi party from within. its a great decision letting tweetni out to do the damage.

Great point, Naani tweetni is already causing chaos within her party due to her bad antics. I dont think it will be too long before the witch is back in Jail where she belongs.

So what he is saying is that Army is as corrupt as Nawazo and Zardari A-holes BUT IK IS NOT. INTERESTING but correct! The Generals have a lot of explaining to do when its comes to the immense Corruption they are involved in.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom