What's new

Arundhati Roy Says ‘Kashmir should get Azadi from bhookhe-nange Hindustan’

According to Indians she is a Pakistani hired by ISI.

Its sad that being a journalist she was threatened with jail terms even for carrying out her professional duty and covering situation in maoist areas

She is not a journalist.

She began her career as an author,achieved some fame which ultimately got into her head and made her think like she is the messiah of the common man in India.

Ultimately she has now become the Rakhi Sawant among the social activists.

Arundhati Roy is a novelist/essayist who has now turned to writing comic books and fictional stories. :woot:

Maybe inspired by JK Rowling. :cheers:

Section 124A of the Indian Penal Code defines the offence of sedition as follows: “Sedition. Whoever by words, either spoken or written, or by signs, or by visible representation, or otherwise, brings or attempts to bring into hatred or contempt, or excites or attempts to excite disaffection towards, the Government established by law in India, shall be punished with imprisonment for life, to which fine may be added, or with imprisonment which may extend to three years, to which fine may be added, or with fine”. But Explanation 3 says “Comments expressing disapprobation of the administrative or other action of the Government without exciting or attempting to excite hatred, contempt or disaffection, do not constitute an offence under this section”.

These guys must immediately be charged with sedition and put into jail for inciting people to break the country apart.

Where the hell is GoI???? Sleeping?? :hitwall:

:) hello Old friend you are again back ;)

Now dont make thousand more IDs. stick with this one

I think Roy and other humanitarians like Geelani should have a heart. Bhookha nanga Hindustan needs the money Kashmir generates for us, millions will starve if rich kashmir goes away.

Looks like the bleeding hearts only bleed for the rich. What a pity! Looks like only the rich can affrod to hire them.

She is not a journalist.

She began her career as an author,achieved some fame which ultimately got into her head and made her think like she is the messiah of the common man in India.

She is indeed a good journalist even better than many in ToI, HT, and so on.

And my dear if Indians can take NFP. Fasizaka type people as journalists who are even NOT even authors or writers in the first place then Arundhati is atleast a working professional journalists visiting conflict areas where even Indian army fears to step in.

Ultimately she has now become the Rakhi Sawant among the social activists.

A wrong stupid remark and notion by those who are afraid of speaking about ills in Indian society and all those insurgencies.

We dont need to arrest her or take any action against her. Let her speak what so ever she wants to. The best way is to ignore such popularity-hunger people whose target audience is very limited people. Her voice will die with the time when she will realize that her voice has nothing important. I learnt the same with many folks here in PDF.;)

A wrong stupid remark and notion by those who are afraid of speaking about ills in Indian society and all those insurgencies.

Stupid remark that was but you do understand the difference between speaking for the oppressed and inciting people to break the country apart?

Now we are getting journalism certificates from people who think Ahmed Qureshi is a journalist and Zaid Hamid speaks the truth :)

Nobody could have discredited roy as well as this particular certificate has. Thank you!

Whenever Arundhati speaks I use her words to shut down the mouth of those who think that India is not a democratic country and Indians don't have freedom of speech...

Look at that man, ARUNDHATI....

I really want to send her to China or to Pakistan...

China: so that she can learn where to stop speaking and how to put her views

Pakistan: she is damn popular, she can be the president

Now we are getting journalism certificates from people who think Ahmed Qureshi is a journalist and Zaid Hamid speaks the truth :)

Nobody could have discredited roy as well as this particular certificate has. Thank you!

Actually in an ideal world, Roy should have been made to debate with Hamid with Qureshi as an anchor! But now is not the days of poetic justice! :s

Last edited:

Certified by Jana :yahoo: :yahoo:
Nowww I believe that she is a journalist :P

On one hand GoI encourage such separatists and on other hand they cry on the problems created by them...

huh

Sometimes I wonder if her half Bengali half Keralite inheritance has indoctrinated into her the self-destructive version of communism that has been practised in these two states! American imperialism my foot! Does she want that people with a long trail of degrees after their name are once again made to work as an accountant in local jewellery shops? What a goddamn airheaded idiot.

And my dear if Indians can take NFP. Fasizaka type people as journalists who are even NOT even authors or writers in the first place then Arundhati is atleast a working professional journalists visiting conflict areas where even Indian army fears to step in.

No she is not.

I challenge you Jana to prove that she is a journalist and she works for which media house?

Even Rakhi Sawant says what she thinks is correct..But do anybody care...?? :no:
Same is with this lady.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom