What's new

As Obama visits, signs that India is pushing back against China

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen a retired state dept employee working for the Indian lobby before (being sarcastic). Here's the end game and sadly, we are not paying attention to the history. We (The US) will go all out in supporting India for the Chinese threat. We'll outsource our jobs and business (already have worth trillions), and we'll do more, just like a real ally and an honest strategic partner does.

But, is India going to do the same???? I can bet my money on it she won't. In fact, once we've transferred advanced tech and all to be "made in India", we'll never achieve our strategic objectives from India, the way we see them today. This whole "strategic ally" is more from the US's side than from the Indian side. The Indian side is just in it for the advancement of their country.

In the next ten years, India and China would've become one of the largest trading partners. Ending the "rivalry" due to trade interests. At that time, we'll just be a powerful country who wouldn't have get the real benefits of the strategic partnership as India will think for itself before anything else. Not sure why our politicians are ignoring the fact. I'd still keep a close eye on China and be ready to counter her on our own. Like that old saying goes, the grapes are sour.

Oh, HA!!! I remember you know. A LONG time ago, one one of my posts, you (at that time with JayATL screen name), once told me "Meet the State dept. and the State Dept. meet Orangzaib". lol. Yea, I totally see the resemblance. So are you a retired state dept employee now working for some Indian lobby firm to show your real loyalty to your "true" homeland??? I bet it pays big bucks!

I don't come with your baggage of being a Pakistani. I come from an American point of view. The same point of view as as our foreign policy. However when I state the obvious, it becomes " working for the Indian lobby".

Do you get how stupid it looks to say I'm indian or working for their lobby, when I express the identical views that of Obama, Bush and what every future U.S. president will say?

What should be asked is why are you anti american and trying your best to sabotage what is in our best interests?

Now to the rest of your post- It's an entertaining read with lots of hopeful speculation to suit your anti Indian baggage. Thats all it will be at the end of the day.

Btw if you took my " I give up comment as some confession vs. being facetious, I can see why you are having a tough time adjusting to the U.S.policy on India.

I don't come with your baggage of being a Pakistani. I come from an American point of view. The same point of view as as our foreign policy. However when I state the obvious, it becomes " working for the Indian lobby".

Do you get how stupid it looks to say I'm indian or working for their lobby, when I express the identical views that of Obama, Bush and what every future U.S. president will say?

What should be asked is why are you anti american and trying your best to sabotage what is in our best interests?.

The American point of view??? When did the state dept come up with a list of No Go Muslim areas in the Europe and the UK? I have your posts on those. You are harming our (American) interests by posting crap like that. How is it the US government's policy to bring up stuff like that?
I questioned you on that thread and you went silent. You can see the UK's prime minister Mr. Cameron response to this crap on youtube, google it. He called a Fox news analyst "utterly stupid" as he was trying to sound like you. The Britain is our ally and we don't have a policy to bitc*h slap them. Or to show, or look like Anti-Muslims as we are a true democracy of all religions, and that includes a big population of Muslim Americans. These are your topics which are no war represented by the State Dept or the US Government. You are putting the US government's name in every post and all which is actually illegal and violation of the code of conduct of the State Dept, even when you are retired. You are a private citizen, like Joe Blow. So be a Joe, not Secretary of the State.

Try not to represent the US government here as a lot of stuff you write, I've never seen in our foreign policy or even recommended by our leadership. Your posts at the best show low quality and a lower level analysts' intellect (if there is any). The US government's State Dept officials have other open and public ways they communicate with the entire country and to the world. Last thing I want to do, is to take someone retired with personal agenda acting like the State Dept!!

Second, reading your post above, our foreign policy is geared towards India lately, I don't think there is any doubt about it. The doubt is whether India will do what we want them to do against the Chinese. That's a fair question in millions of Americans minds, including mine. The question isn't on the US foreign policy, its towards India's future behavior that may or may not be in our favor, only time can tell. I think that's analytical aspect of any deal. If you don't understand the logic and have no background in strategic affairs, you shouldn't comment on things. And quit making my post sound like "anti American". Legit questions about India's future ability is a legit question and we have a right to ask / discuss.

The anti American really is you as day and night, you post crap about India and for India. I don't see any American Interest in your posts, including the answer to my post above. You should post about other issues beyond just India. I'd love to read valuable posts, and to see how broad your intellect can go and your experience across the globe as a previous State Dept employee.

Lastly, I can assure you, I am about 200% more American and loyal to my country than your imported Indian as* can be. You can take my word and count on it. In fact, calling me un-American is an insult to me and I am GLAD you aren't in front of me or I'd have cursed you out like they did to you when they sent you to US from the great Indian State of Kernataka!!

Last edited:
I come from an American point of view.

Buddy, you're about as American as the paan I bought at the paan shop in Edison, NJ.

I have known several Indian-Americans who are completely integrated into American culture and knowledgeable about various aspects of Americana. You are not one of them, and the more you try to pull it off, the sillier you look.

Buddy, you're about as American as the paan I bought at the paan shop in Edison, NJ.

I have known several Indian-Americans who are completely integrated into American culture and knowledgeable about various aspects of Americana. You are not one of them, and the more you try to pull it off, the sillier you look.

Is this the part that is supposed to lend credibility to your 'Anti-semite / I know America is controlled by Zionist' mad hatter theories? "I was in NJ I know Amerika." Well you welcome here to visit as long as you don't scope out our cafe shops for joooss ;)

Is this the part that is supposed to lend credibility to your 'Anti-semite / I know America is controlled by Zionist' mad hatter theories? "I was in NJ I know Amerika." Well you welcome here to visit as long as you don't scope out our cafe shops for joooss ;)

Now you are just using cheap shots than actually responding with intelligence and professionalism. Which is why I keep telling you, you aren't professionally trained like the rest of the State Dept people are. People can just tell from your low quality answers to others, personal silly out of line remarks and stupid posts.

The post you responded to, does NOT say anything about Zionist, or Anti-Semitic and all. Quit adding crap to your post and putting words in people's mouths. Answer intelligently and show your professionalism from your previous job. Its idiots like you who make such a great and prestigious institution look bad with your low IQ and definitely little experience in dealing with the globe (unless your globe was limited to only India).

And Edison, NJ is not a Jewish area. I grew up in a Jewish neighborhood about 45 minutes away from it. Edison is actually an Indian town with some Puerto Rican and Arab ethnic areas around it like Peterson, Jersey City, etc. Again, low quality responses and minus 10 intellect!

See, every time you fall back on your Zionist blabbering, you give away your identity as @JayAtl. That clown also had zero debating skills and would resort to these things when he couldn't sustain the debate. Along with your desperate insecurity to show yourself as the ultimate American.

Sadly pathetic, but entertaining as usual.

Don't worry. We'll call you when we need inside information about the US State Dept.
Or maybe not.

Now you are just using cheap shots than actually responding with intelligence and professionalism. Which is why I keep telling you, you aren't professionally trained like the rest of the State Dept people are. People can just tell from your low quality answers to others, personal silly out of line remarks and stupid posts.

The post you responded to, does NOT say anything about Zionist, or Anti-Semitic and all. Quit adding crap to your post and putting words in people's mouths. Answer intelligently and show your professionalism from your previous job. Its idiots like you who make such a great and prestigious institution look bad with your low IQ and definitely little experience in dealing with the globe (unless your globe was limited to only India).

And Edison, NJ is not a Jewish area. I grew up in a Jewish neighborhood about 45 minutes away from it. Edison is actually an Indian town with some Puerto Rican and Arab ethnic areas around it like Peterson, Jersey City, etc. Again, low quality responses and minus 10 intellect!

Honestly, you sound retarded. "you aren't professionally trained like the rest of the State Dept people are. People can just tell from your low quality answers to others, personal silly out of line remarks and stupid posts".....do you realize how stupid you sound when you make such blanket statements? This site exposes how much denial your type are in.

As for the Indian populations in Edison,

Races in Edison:
White (50.2%)
Black (9.8%)
Latino (8.5%)
Asian (37.5%)
Other (0.9%)
Source: (www.factfinder.census.gov)

Middlesex County in which Edison is a part of, has a huge Jewish population.

See, every time you fall back on your Zionist blabbering, you give away your identity as @JayAtl. That clown also had zero debating skills and would resort to these things when he couldn't sustain the debate. Along with your desperate insecurity to show yourself as the ultimate American.

Sadly pathetic, but entertaining as usual.

Don't worry. We'll call you when we need inside information about the US State Dept.
Or maybe not.

Debate what exactly- that you think I'm some other guy? That's not a debate; rather it's the same level of schizophrenia that we have come to expect from you. And not surprising from a guy who sees Zionist coming for him.

I thought you were staying away from me. What happened - nobody paying attention to you and you need some attention from me?

Can't wait to read the 'I won I won' part from you soon

Honestly, you sound retarded.

Races in Edison:
White (50.2%)
Black (9.8%)
Latino (8.5%)
Asian (37.5%)
Other (0.9%)

Here we go, that dude with the most retarded posts, has a buddy too. You are just as out of touch with reality as your Indian buddy is. There is NO US city that's predominantly Indian or Chinese, etc. Edison or others are not either. But you do have a few miles worth of communities with majority of Asian / Indian population. That doesn't mean no one else lives there. But in the US as a country, there are a few cities known for their ethnic make up to be Indian, and that includes Edison, Brooklyn, Staten Island, Irving (Texas), Plano )Texas, Houston (Texas), Chicago and a few cities in California. But you still won't see 50% Indian population or more in these cities. Just a few miles worth of ethnic concentration. I feel like I am explaining to foreigners about the US ethnicity. If you live here, you should know.

And Middlesex county doesn't have a huge Jewish population. I grew up right here so I KNOW. The Bergen county is where huge Jewish population lives, including Mahwah and Ramsey are biggest Jewish ethnic areas, touching these cities on the NY side, you have Monsey (kind of the American Meca of our Jewish brethren), Pearl River, etc are very ethnic.

Debate what exactly- that you think I'm some other guy? That's not a debate; rather it's the same level of schizophrenia that we have come to expect from you. And not surprising from a guy who sees Zionist coming for him.

I thought you were staying away from me. What happened - nobody paying attention to you and you need some attention from me?

Can't wait to read the 'I won I won' part from you soon

Stay away from you?
No, i don't respond to your silliness unless you address me, but I do enjoy reading your attempts to hide your Indian origin.

And there's nothing to 'win' by discussing anything with you.

You provide entertainment.
Unintentionally.

Honestly, you sound retarded. "you aren't professionally trained like the rest of the State Dept people are. People can just tell from your low quality answers to others, personal silly out of line remarks and stupid posts".....do you realize how stupid you sound when you make such blanket statements? This site exposes how much denial your type are in.

Races in Edison:
White (50.2%)
Black (9.8%)
Latino (8.5%)
Asian (37.5%)
Other (0.9%)

You are too clueless.

Edison, NJ is called "little India" because it has the highest concentration of Indian shops. I gave the example of the paan shop because it is one of the few places in the US where you can get a paan custom made on the spot, as in South Asia. Not a prepackaged paan.

Stay away from you?
No, i don't respond to your silliness unless you address me, but I do enjoy reading your attempts to hide your Indian origin.

And there's nothing to 'win' by discussing anything with you.

You provide entertainment.
Unintentionally.

Was it not you who came first with your new zionist radar and claimed I was some guy you knew?

Face it you need some attention, nobody but rarely ever reads your zionist conspiracies here- and hardly anyone replies to you. So you go about picking fights with the popular ones and even better if you think they are the scary joooss. ;)

Was it not you who came first with your new zionist radar and claimed I was some guy you knew?

Face it you need some attention, nobody but rarely ever reads your zionist conspiracies here- and hardly anyone replies to you. So you go about picking fights with the popular ones and even better if you think they are the scary joooss. ;)

I am not the one who is so desperately ashamed of his Indian background, and so steeped in an inferiority complex, that he projects himself, not just as an American, hiding his Indian background, but a State Department official. The height of psychological imbalance displayed here is astounding.

As for posting, I don't post much because almost all the topics now are repetitions of those from previous years and there's no point repeating. I only read the forum for entertainment, and you provide some of the most hilarious entertainment. Unintentionally.

ndia is nothing but western pawn with no independent foreign policy which is why whenever the West wants a favour, they go to India to help preserve Western dominance.
It's very easy to propagate lies such as this but the facts speak for themselves:

India has the worst voting record against the US of any nation except maybe Cuba but India is a US stooge, right? Grow up and smell the coffee.

@Topic I'm quite impressed by Mr Modi putting his money where is mouth is. We heard a lot of Modi's more muscular style of leadership and I wrote 99% of that off as election hype but to be fair to him he is certainly delivering the kind of decisiveness that a regional player needs. The typical Indian "wait and watch" approach (many call a Nehurvian hang up) is outdated and unbecoming of a regional power.

I am not the one who is so desperately ashamed of his Indian background, and so steeped in an inferiority complex, that he projects himself, not just as an American, hiding his Indian background, but a State Department official. The height of psychological imbalance displayed here is astounding.

As for posting, I don't post much because almost all the topics now are repetitions of those from previous years and there's no point repeating. I only read the forum for entertainment, and you provide some of the most hilarious entertainment. Unintentionally.

For someone who profess not to be so bothered about me, you sure spend a lot of time on trying to figure me out and having opinions about me.

Look at this thread, you've cried me a river, check that an ocean about how you don't care for me. Yet like a Bieber fanboy you are posting away looking for more attention from me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom