What's new

Asia Cup FINAL match- Pakistan vs Bangladesh at Dhaka !

Pakistan or Bangladesh win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Insha'Allah Pakistan will win the Asia cup after 12 years?~

Bangladesh is the new juggernaut in town, we destroy anything that comes in the way....just sayin!

Would be nice to see Pakistan win. If they were to lose then they will be losing to my 2nd favorite team and i honestly wouldnt mind. They have beaten India and Sri Lanka. Its my dream final. Good luck to both of my teams...!

we are the new juggernaut in town, we will simply simply bulldoze pakistan in dhaka....just sayin!

Bangladesh never loses, we just run out of overs.

well, you still lose, you run out of overs you lose lol,

i wish Pakistan had made 350-375 then im pretty sure india would have lost because they only had two more overs left.

and we could have easy made 350 because we were doing so good, im p!ssed off at shahid afridi, and misbah and younis khan, why are they in the team if they are so useless.

i like shahid afridivery much because he was a good cricketer and we have same name, but he is pissing me off now.

If Bangladesh goes into the final just because they have defeated India, then why the final ? why not award the cup straight away to Pakistan as Pakistan have defeated BD in the previous match ?

Obviously the organizers had no clue on how to go about it..idiots they should have seen the points table and if two are same NRR should have decided who goes into final.

p.s.; Anyway as the saying in India goes, India vs Pak is the "actual" final...the "other" final doesnt matter.

defeating pakistan was very important atleast for me and team India successfully completed that task,now i simply dony care who is gonna win.

Well it was important because Pakistan is leading in most wins in head to head vs India. I guess keep up the good work but still long way to go...;)

If Bangladesh goes into the final just because they have defeated India, then why the final ? why not award the cup straight away to Pakistan as Pakistan have defeated BD in the previous match ?

Obviously the organizers had no clue on how to go about it..idiots they should have seen the points table and if two are same NRR should have decided who goes into final.

p.s.; Anyway as the saying in India goes, India vs Pak is the "actual" final...the "other" final doesnt matter.

nice way to disrespect bangladesh, you guys lost fair and square, eat some hunble pie and give credit where its due.

nice way to disrespect bangladesh, you guys lost fair and square, eat some hunble pie and give credit where its due.

I'm just extending the logic...if one team is selected due to a previous result why are they even playing..why not award the match to Pak as they emerged victors in their previous fixture..

Selecting on the basis of NRR is the most neutral/fair method and you know it..anyway I heard this is just the 2 nd time BD has ever come to the final in any multi national tournament in about 15 years of international cricket..so enjoy your time in the sun.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom