What's new

Asia Cup FINAL match- Pakistan vs Bangladesh at Dhaka !

Pakistan or Bangladesh win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We defeated Pakistan and that's all which matters to us. Even if we don't win the world cup but defeat Pakistan, then its more than a world cup to us.

Well played Bangladesh.

Pakistan blasted into the finals ........

It happens dude. India lost to South Africa and tied with England in the World Cup, but some how still blasted in the final. It happens take heart burn medication, will make you feel better.

The tiger cubs have finally grown up, good job BD.
You guys have good chance of winning Asia cup for the first time.

I'm just extending the logic...if one team is selected due to a previous result why are they even playing..why not award the match to Pak as they emerged victors in their previous fixture..

Selecting on the basis of NRR is the most neutral/fair method and you know it..anyway I heard this is just the 2 nd time BD has ever come to the final in any multi national tournament in about 15 years of international cricket..so enjoy your time in the sun.
That's unsporting comment dude BD defeated 2 major cricketing power house India and SL. The match with Pakistan was also close, they deserve to be in final.

Bangladesh will be defeated easily..Bangladesh is a munna compared to India or Pakistan.The only way Pakistan can be defeated is IF the Pakistani Players plan a big payday for match lol.

We defeated Pakistan and that's all which matters to us. .
Wow Why the sore looser attitude - Just goes to show what you guys are taught in the schools ( Even though you guys like to say all Pakistanis are anti Indian lol)

I'm just extending the logic...if one team is selected due to a previous result why are they even playing..why not award the match to Pak as they emerged victors in their previous fixture..

Selecting on the basis of NRR is the most neutral/fair method and you know it..anyway I heard this is just the 2 nd time BD has ever come to the final in any multi national tournament in about 15 years of international cricket..so enjoy your time in the sun.

Fact of the matter is, your team fail to win, now enjoy your flight back home, let the big boys play in the final :chilli:

Bangladesh will be defeated easily..Bangladesh is a munna compared to India or Pakistan.The only way Pakistan can be defeated is IF the Pakistani Players plan a big payday for match lol.

So if pakistan loses its the bribery?

Bangladesh played with terrific heart and passion in all the 3 matches, including the one they almost beat us in. I'm expecting a very close and thrilling match, may the better team win!

We simply deserved that kick , and bangladesh was deserving that win and final match as they have shown that they r no longer the minnows...
But don't forget this moment for lifetime, and be consistent otherwise you may loose this platform..
Best of luck for the finalsss....
Maybe you guys will finally get that review that was needed since the English tour

I am sure alot of Bangladeshis homecrowd at Dhaka made noises and throw stones at Pakistan and make them pressure. :P

nice way to disrespect bangladesh, you guys lost fair and square, eat some hunble pie and give credit where its due.
everyone gave bangladesh the credit and no one is disrespecting bangladesh!!congos to bangladesh and its people!!the frustration of indians are on the new rule which barred india of finals,which india could have been into if old NRR rules were followed!!but i think the new rule is much better one!!those NRR rules of past were really pissing !!AGAIN CONGRATS to BANGLADESH and I WOULD BE Supporting BANGLADESH btw!!!come one beat pakistan in finals!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom