What's new

Asia Cup FINAL match- Pakistan vs Bangladesh at Dhaka !

Pakistan or Bangladesh win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's unsporting comment dude BD defeated 2 major cricketing power house India and SL. The match with Pakistan was also close, they deserve to be in final.

There was nothing unsporting in that..If BD had a better NRR than us I would have supported them to go the finals, deservedly..even in the WC only NRR plays a role in deciding who advances and that is the fairest way....Deciding based on a off day ignoring the other two fantastic wins when our NRR would have surely been better than them is thoroughly unprofessional of the organizers.

Fact of the matter is, your team fail to win, now enjoy your flight back home, let the big boys play in the final

Njoy the sunshine....:wave:

soo my thinking says tht Pakistan should win final cz of the following acheivments by nation:

Sri Lanka: lost all matches soo no gain at all.
India: They beat Pakistan means they win Cup for indian, so they acheive what they want.
Bangladesh: I guess its itself is an acheivment for them.

NOW

Pakistan: They want to win Asia Cup & yet to acheive.

Well i am from pakistan and i want to say that Bangladeshi and pakistani are same if bangladeshi wins i will not mind cuz they are our brothers.
Well i got a news Listen GUYS.
Well Bangladeshi Primeminister said to our pakistani players "pakistan already wons asia cup 1 time so please give us the match this time Please" And same happen with sirilinka,so i think bangladeshi will win bcz of their presedent,primeminister.
and i think pakistan will give them the match this time,

A Historic moment for bangladesh cricket we never been to a final of such tournament ever . :yahoo: :yahoo: :tup: :partay:

3846394986.jpg

Now i am supporting Bangladesh :smokin:

will support the the team that deserve to win. Bangladesh. I pray fo their win.

Back
Top Bottom