What's new

Asim munier murda bad: skardu

Meri Jaan - I was (almost) on the front lines on that election. I know first hand what our "boys" were up to.
I have to give them credit the level of engineering is masterful. Trust me when I say they picked and chose jurisdictions. IF you were looking at it from one angle you'd see them "support" his win, and if that is all you saw you'd walk away thinking they fudged the numbers for his win. IF you saw it from another angle you'd see them pull back and you'd be convinced they reduced his numbers. Very few knew what the holistic and totality of the plan was. For that you needed to see the game play at a national level and very very very few people had access to that view. In the end when the calculus was done they pulled 15 to 20 of his seats on the National Assembly level. In the parliamentary side PTI was going to win hands-down Punjab/KPK and Balouchsitan. PPP's rigging system and patronage system is strong in Sindh and were always likely to win. What happened in Sindh was that IK blew MQM out and made some strong voter counts in-roads in internal Sindh (which shocked everyone). Both those elements were suppressed. His win in Urban centers on provincial levels were controlled and PPP was given a strong position in Sindh, otherwise they would have had a much weaker government in Sindh.

Agreed - we cannot and should not see mutiny in Pak Army. That would be horrendous.
Only "God's" hand is the way.
Wesay it shows that IK is guilty of being a party to breaking of constitution if he knew this is happening.

If he didn’t know, he is guilty again, coz as an elected member and as a PM he should have knowledge of what’s happening around him.

Guilty, either way.

They are idoit think army brought him. They dont know he worked for 27 years on ground. He builded hospitals unis world cup. He was bigger then isi itself since he was 15. Banchood kuch be bakwass karnh shroo ker detey hain. Landy k arastooos.
From his 15 Pakistan loved him. He ispublic figure for 60 years. Is there any one who rulled in harts of people of Pakistan for 60 years. Landy k arastooos those who bron yesterday talking shit here. Go and read 70 80 90 2000 media. Banchoodoo

Yes army did not oppose him like they're doing now Because he is real threat for them Against their corruption and lies since after they detained mohammad ali jinna in bulogistan in his last days. After killing of first pm and lady fatima jinna.
So **** of lanndy ki arstooos
Oho guilty hi to kaha hay aap k jaano maano IK ko ☺️ gaali to nai di 😄

Wesay it shows that IK is guilty of being a party to breaking of constitution if he knew this is happening.

If he didn’t know, he is guilty again, coz as an elected member and as a PM he should have knowledge of what’s happening around him.

Guilty, either way.

Oho guilty hi to kaha hay aap k jaano maano IK ko ☺️ gaali to nai di 😄
What year you were bron?

Now that I read your post, Can you pour ur thoughts on my post 115, the questions and point I asked ?

Also what’s your solution that can practically be a step towards restraining army from playing with constitution ?
Let me tell you that IK and his base is heavily military.
Did you know IK's family member was Gen Bilal (who died) in the Pindi Mosque episode.
Did you know his family members include 3 star generals. So he has always been comfortable with the military.

So right after the elections there was enough pressure on him to "Chud yaar - agey bharh" mindset. You have national power, you have government in 3 provinces why are you worried about the rest. He did still try to fight a good fight asking for some re-counts etc., but by then in his mind that was not important. He needed to get into the business of governing. And in all honesty I too would have made that calculation. The level of sniping and treachery was not conceivable by him. I know IK was approached months prior to May to inform him of the plans against him. He was completely blown away and refused to accept. He did not accept Bajwa to be as treacherous as he turned out to be. And yes that was his fault. IK also always has too much noise going into his ears. So he has learned to tune off griping. He gets put off by that. He is more focused on results. Well that was his mistake and he has paid a heavy price for it.

In terms of your second question. I think a few things need to happen. One for the Army to stay away - accountability is critical. There needs to be a council of reconciliation where everyone needs to honestly open up the past and acknowledge their mistakes and ask for forgiveness . I think short of murder which I think ought to be unforgivable - everything else needs to be opened up and then forgiven. I also think stronger constitutional language should be put in to stop army's involvement (NO term extensions). I think the Army act needs to be revised. The JAG system needs to sit outside of the Chief and the office of the Chief needs to be split into 4 (Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western), all brought together under the leadership of the CJCS. The CJCS should rotate among the services. JAG should keep a strong eye on its officer corp - and any interaction with civilian departments should be frowned upon. No international guests should be entertained. MI should remain under mil control. ISI should be under retd mil control. ISI external function should be amped up and given resources. The internal counter intel should be beefed up and given resources. The political wing should be shut down.

All Army and military economic systems must be privatized. And the proceeds from that effort should go to a Military Fund that is managed as a sovereign fund investing in any viable opportunity as an equity partner not as an operator.

I have other ideas too but will stop here.
Thanks.

Did you know IK's family member was Gen Bilal (who died) in the Pindi Mosque episode.
Did you know his family members include 3 star generals. So he has always been comfortable with the military.

So right after the elections there was enough pressure on him to "Chud yaar - agey bharh" mindset. You have national power, you have government in 3 provinces why are you worried about the rest. He did still try to fight a good fight asking for some re-counts etc., but by then in his mind that was not important. He needed to get into the business of governing. And in all honesty I too would have made that calculation. The level of sniping and treachery was not conceivable by him. I know IK was approached months prior to May to inform him of the plans against him. He was completely blown away and refused to accept. He did not accept Bajwa to be as treacherous as he turned out to be. And yes that was his fault. IK also always has too much noise going into his ears. So he has learned to tune off griping. He gets put off by that. He is more focused on results. Well that was his mistake and he has paid a heavy price for it.

In terms of your second question. I think a few things need to happen. One for the Army to stay away - accountability is critical. There needs to be a council of reconciliation where everyone needs to honestly open up the past and acknowledge their mistakes and ask for forgiveness . I think short of murder which I think ought to be unforgivable - everything else needs to be opened up and then forgiven. I also think stronger constitutional language should be put in to stop army's involvement (NO term extensions). I think the Army act needs to be revised. The JAG system needs to sit outside of the Chief and the office of the Chief needs to be split into 4 (Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western), all brought together under the leadership of the CJCS. The CJCS should rotate among the services. JAG should keep a strong eye on its officer corp - and any interaction with civilian departments should be frowned upon. No international guests should be entertained. MI should remain under mil control. ISI should be under retd mil control. ISI external function should be amped up and given resources. The internal counter intel should be beefed up and given resources. The political wing should be shut down.

All Army and military economic systems must be privatized. And the proceeds from that effort should go to a Military Fund that is managed as a sovereign fund investing in any viable opportunity as an equity partner not as an operator.

Thanks.
Was this in the media that he was approached about intentions of Bajwa ? Coz i have info of this but I didn’t see in media.

By the way, lay out other plans too ? Why not ?

Isi told him to built these things

Thanks.
He was depending on public. As he is result oriented. He did not believe his his army chief can betray the nation. He now relise this nation gives birth to mir jaffers. I think if he comes back he will be totally different as he is good learner

Was this in the media that he was approached about intentions of Bajwa ? Coz i have info of this but I didn’t see in media.

Was not in media.
Other ideas are too tactical and will bore most.
They are primarily meant to help make our military a more professional and effective fighting force which if people remember is the primary function of an army. Unfortunately we have to be reminded of that these days.

He was told by some arab leader i think Qadri ameer

Was not in media.
Other ideas are too tactical and will bore most.
They are primarily meant to help make our military a more professional and effective fighting force which if people remember is the primary function of an army. Unfortunately we have to be reminded of that these days.
On media you can not talk shit about any army chief. Army chief is king of Pakistan like China. But Chinese work for their country but pakistani chief work for usa

Yes by some foreign leaders but also some locals and close to him.
Bajwa planted many eggs around him. He was totally Surrounded. He could have deal with bajwa. But he refused to surrender as his nature. So he took the fight. Now damage is done. New generation who is in their 20 30z they going to live even afer khan. And this generation is going to smoke army chief for next 100 years.

Bajwa planted many eggs around him. He was totally Surrounded. He could have deal with bajwa. But he refused to surrender as his nature. So he took the fight. Now damage is done. New generation who is in their 20 30z they going to live even afer khan. And this generation is going to smoke army chief for next 100 years.

Pyrrhic victory for army, long term victory for IK. Alhamdullilah

Yes by some foreign leaders but also some locals and close to him.
I don't not defend him for reason. I just see him and compare him with rest. Man like him born once in centuries. No one is near to him in Pakistan and in muslim world . If any nation here in west had person like him. They could have built his Statue and use him full of his capacity. Just look what master stok he did in covied 19 when whole world was closed and this man took a decision and allowed people to work. World leader imposed locked down and today we are facing economic Consequences of that lock downs.

emirate arab leaders were involved in regime change operation and i think saudi prince is involved as well you can not move any thing in Pakistan with out their permission. How is that even possible if they not on bord reason why qatri ameer told him

When are us Punjabis going to grow some balls and do the same?? These slogans need to be raised in every city in Punjab

The change we seek will only come when we all realize who is to really blame for all problems.. Duffers
Only an idiot would risk jail for Imran Khan. You PTI fanboys didn't mind military interference in politics when Imran Khan was their Ladla.

I'm just sitting back and enjoying the show.

Only an idiot would risk jail for Imran Khan. You PTI fanboys didn't mind military interference in politics when Imran Khan was their Ladla.

I'm just sitting back and enjoying the show.
The picture you have in your profile he was detained in Blochiston on his last days when karchi was much more advanced that time. They left him in backward part of country for reason and his sister was killed by them breaking country by them. So **** off

Back
Top Bottom