What's new

Attempted IAF incursion - A Failed operation

Should we retaliate?

• Yes

Votes: 154 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 12.5%

• Total voters
People laughing here like its a joke. Its not f*king funny. They let them come and and go at this juncture, its unacceptable. Where is defence of border?
Where is ly-80? where is our sam defence system?? why we needed to send our aircrafts to counter them? why didn't we target their aircrafts using sam missile defence system?

Why not look at some images instead.
This.....

D0T7GuuX0AA791n.jpg

In response to this...

D0T7GCuW0AIJRP1.jpg
I am sorry for writing to you in English and not your native tongue. I asked for PAF 's response to this attack. Not what led to it.
ask someone to explain my question. .take your time. Just get it right this time, ok?

No there isn't, there is a bala kote on Indian side of LOC near Poonch. This attack happened 24 Miles from Muzzafrabad and there is only balakot there, which lies in KPK. Seriously, start with a map of your country.
Seriously, balakot is a divided village on LoC . So be serious . Don't buy sh$t.

sorry to writing to you in English and not your native tongue. I asked for PAF 's response to this attack. Not what led to it.
ask someone to explain my question. .take your time. Just get it right this time, ok?

The response will be more heat and pressure in Kashmir. You will find out soon enough Indian rat.

Again, I don't see the point of overreaction.

There is zero proof for an actual strike. No video footage from the plane, no footage from the ground, no dead bodies, no scrambling injured to the hospital, etc.

They intended to carry out strikes. Instead they dropped their drop tanks so they could run away faster. The damage on the ground is a result of that. The evidence lines up with that.

Looks like a repeat of 2016 basically.

Man! what is it that you are finding so funny? As long as bombs fell on our side of the border, its an aggression and act of war which should be taken seriously and responded in kind even if that means destroying their trees.

Agreed. These b@stards itching for war should be given one.

Seriously, balakot is a divided village on LoC . So be serious . Don't buy sh$t.

Is it ?
Does it also lie near Muzzafrabad ? Because that is what your ISPR said, the incursion happened in Muzzafrabad sector.

img_20190226_113432-jpg.541896

Again, I don't see the point of overreaction.

There is zero proof for an actual strike. No video footage from the plane, no footage from the ground, no dead bodies, no scrambling injured to the hospital, etc.

They intended to carry out strikes. Instead they dropped their drop tanks so they could run away faster. The damage on the ground is a result of that. The evidence lines up with that.

Looks like a repeat of 2016 basically.

Overreaction? What just happened to you does not happen anywhere else. Your PAF is weak and you are paying the price.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom