What's new

Australia: New U.S. Military Outpost Aimed Against China, India

I am an unfortunate Indian living i Australia, and I get bashed by those white racist Australians every day.:hitwall:

Its funny how people who have never even been to Australia brand it racist with such ease. One thing Australians don't like is ungrateful bastar*s. So if you are one of those people stay away from Australia. There are racists in every country, and Australia is no different, but majority of population is friendly and will give you a fair go, no matter what race, religion you belong too.

I am an unfortunate Indian living i Australia, and I get bashed by those white racist Australians every day.:hitwall:

Its funny how people who have never even been to Australia brand it racist with such ease. One thing Australians don't like is ungrateful bastar*s. So if you are one of those people stay away from Australia. There are racists in every country, and Australia is no different, but majority of population is friendly and will give you a fair go, no matter what race, religion you belong too.

Dude you should probably put " " quotation marks around "I am an unfortunate Indian living i Australia, and I get bashed by those white racist Australians every day." to let people know your not actually saying it :P

But it is rather amusing how people, who have never been to Australia, claim that Indians are being racially targetted when they have no idea. Crime is crime, it can happen to any race. Over 900,000 thousand Indians live in Australia and have no problem.

Anyway enough discussion about racism, LETS ALL STAY ON TOPIC.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom