What's new

Avalanche traps about 150 Pakistani soldiers

I'm interested to know what kinda role you see MMS playing here in the rescue operation, having already extended an olive branch.

Something to the tune of......swallow the bitter pill, pack up and go on a mutual long term leave.

3091.jpg

3092.jpg

3093.jpg

It is just they especially Kiyani continue to fail us despite past incidents last year.
How has he 'failed' you? Was he expected to know when the avalanche would strike so that counter measures could be taken? What do you expect him to do? Take a shovel and start digging? Get real and please stop the blame game.
Our response by digging heavy equipments and Hitachi machines are hilarious, it will take process too slow.
So what do you suggest? Don't just criticize. Give solutions. If you don't have any, then stop wasting server space out here by giving worthless comments.

Sorry but better learn from others too.

Russian submarine Kursk explosion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Disasters keep happening and even worse may happen in future... a helping hand is always good.
For you 135 won't be a big number but go and ask the families you'll understand the value... Its worthless proving anything here.. grow some head you might be able to save a few lives in future.

I challenge you. Go and ask the family members of the martyrs/injured! They will never accept help from India.

The thing here is that the snow has now compacted alot, and after 2 nights, hardened alot. So, it would be very dense and difficult to dig out by simple shovels and spades. Hence the machinery and dozers. All those people who are criticizing the use of dozers can present some better alternatives?

it was minus 15 during day time there and imagine wat would be the temprature at night ???

still Rescue work is ON !!! Hats off to these guys .... All the best guys ...

I challenge you. Go and ask the family members of the martyrs/injured! They will never accept help from India.

I am not wiling to extend this any further... my mistake that I raised the topic.
But I would like you to talk to even one of the families in personal.

It is obvious from the pictures that recovery of the bodies is slowing to be a slow and difficult task. I am sure that all precautions to maintain the dignity of the fallen will be taken.

Back
Top Bottom