What's new

Bag of money: Nehru and Azad

FaujHistorian

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Nehru writes in his biography

how mullah Azad would go to him to beg, and leave when Nehru would hand him a bag of money.

Can you imagine this?

Can you?

These champions of Islam, these so called Ulemas, throwing $hit on Jinnah while taking bags of money from Nehru?

Doesn't it make you feel angry? or even more?

It is in Nehru's biography yaar.

Buy the book. This is what every book writer wants. Right?

There are quite a few books floating around as his biographies...What's the title of this book, at least quote that and hopefully the page where you found this.

Anyone have the title of the book? There are various "autobiographies" out there.

Nehru writes in his biography

how mullah Azad would go to him to beg, and leave when Nehru would hand him a bag of money.

Can you imagine this?

Can you?

These champions of Islam, these so called Ulemas, throwing $hit on Jinnah while taking bags of money from Nehru?

Doesn't it make you feel angry? or even more?

Could you please explain in what context did Nehru say that, and who is the author of his biography?

For all I understand, Abul Kalam Azad was one of the sanest leaders and among the most knowledgeable Islamic scholars. He was the first Education Minister of India and did a pretty good job.

Last edited:
@FaujHistorian Please upload some links/excerpts to provide the context. Right now, I just feel confused.:undecided:

Man, this post is like a RSS/BJP cadre's wet dream.

A Mullah , a bag of money and that betrayer of his own damn caste Nehru!

@Indischer is he talking about Maulana Azad? But, he ws one of the saner Muslim leaders.

Someone has gone insane. :sarcastic:

Well, look where he lives. Can you honestly blame him?

Could you please explain in what context did Nehru say that, and who is the author of his biography?

For all I understand, Abul Kalam Azad was one of the sanest leaders and among the most knowledgeable Islamic scholars. He was the first Education Minister of India and did a pretty good job.

The First and any of the other 'education ministers' of India has NOT dong a even a decent job of educating India. Forget about a 'good job' or a 'pretty good job'.

64 years and we are still NOT 98% literate. China started with a much larger population and with the same level of literacy and is now fully literate.

Kindly do not go around praising the lousy job education ministers of India has inflected upon us.

@Indischer is he talking about Maulana Azad? But, he ws one of the saner Muslim leaders.

LOL.............and the secular has to drag in RSS/BJP :lol:

How predictable. Do not know who is more comic, the original poster or this OP.

Both seem to suffer from the same hate and Itch.

@Mritunjaya Well, this thread did seem to drag you here and you did end up talking against Maulana Azad. I'd say this vindicated @Ravi Nair 's assessment of the thread content.:yes4:

LOL.............and the secular has to drag in RSS/BJP :lol:

How predictable. Do not know who is more comic, the original poster or this OP.

Both seem to suffer from the same hate and Itch.

I am pseudo-secular btw. But secretly inside I am a Muslim too. Inshallah me and other pseudo-sickular Muslim appeasers will extend the next khilafat to India.

JAZAKALLAH!

Oh and you people should feel right at home with Wahhabbists though. Both you lot pine for a golden age in history when your select group was in power.

Oh and get used to making me make jokes on the religious.

I know he is from Land of Pure. I can't but I do pity on him. :cray:

@Mritunjaya Well, this thread did seem to drag you here and you did end up talking against Maulana Azad. I'd say this vindicated @Ravi Nair 's assessment of the thread content.:yes4:

I have been in and around before. You just did not recognize me. LOL. It proves nothing.

I am pseudo-secular btw. But secretly inside I am a Muslim too. Inshallah me and other pseudo-sickular Muslim appeasers will extend the next khilafat to India.

JAZAKALLAH!

Oh and you people should feel right at home with Wahhabbists though. Both you lot pine for a golden age in history when your select group was in power.

LOL.

Both him and You are more similar that your realize or admit :lol:

I do not expect him to stop his comment against hinduism or India, NOR do I expect you to stop commenting against Hinduism or India.

JAZAKALLAH!

ROFL! Alhamdulillah, Ghazwa-E-Hind will take place soon and we shall kill all Brahmans & Kashtrees. The Shuddars shall be spared...The Vaishyas, let them go F**k themselves. JAZAKALLAH!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom