What's new

Bangladesh Air Force evaluating new 'Fighter-Trainer' aircrafts for purchase

Let me expose your lies Mr. Garib Nawaz

The thread title was :

" Bangladesh Air Force sends pilots for training on F-18 Jets "

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...ir-force-sends-pilots-training-f-18-jets.html

The thread was started not even by a Bangladeshi member.

We all know by now bdmil is another fantasy site run by indians in disgise. Another BDmil propaganda special......

No that bdmil exposed with propaganda, these bdmil folks are using PDF file to speculate.

Note: please DO NOT provide any email to these guys, they will be used by bdmil for spamming

We all know by now bdmil is another fantasy site run by indians in disgise. Another BDmil propaganda special......

No that bdmil exposed with propaganda, these bdmil folks are using PDF file to speculate.

Note: please DO NOT provide any email to these guys, they will be used by bdmil for spamming

:hitwall:
Yes ... Bangladesh is run by India. The problems in Bangladesh is a ploy from RAW to take control of all Bangladeshi. Bangladesh air force is a joke... Idune and I are on the same page now. Thanks for making me realize the truth...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Let me expose your lies Mr. Garib Nawaz

The thread title was :

" Bangladesh Air Force sends pilots for training on F-18 Jets "

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...ir-force-sends-pilots-training-f-18-jets.html

The thread was started not even by a Bangladeshi member.

So now that I have exposed your lies,you should refrain from derailing this thread further.

Read the thread carefully. Why would Bangladesh send its pilots for training if BAF is not buying F-18's?

There is a whole lot of arguments on the same, including how Indian Navy sent it pilots on T-45 Goshawk training.

GB

What is your problem dude??? Yes we are buying next Challenger from USA NASA. You need link for that???

I find you have serious problem regarding BD or PK doing anything as par with India.

I don't have problems with anyone. Show me any Pakistan defense related thread where I have argued. Coz all the news are backed by proper links and sources. Hence there is no need for me to argue there or doubt the validity of the news/claims.
You are the best deceiver in this forum. Claiming yourself Muslim which you are not

Prove it.

and again came here with a Varun Gandhi avatar

So I am not Muslim? Great logic.

My previous Avtaar's consisted of Mubina Bandukawala, Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, that time you had not problem but now you have problem.

Ohh I get it now. Since Mubina is Bharatnatyam Dancer she is not muslim. Since Dr.Kalam is making missiles for India or he is veggie or he visits temples so he is not Muslim and the excuses goes on.

As far as Varun Gandhi goes, the same BJP also has Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi, Najma Heptullah and Shahnawaz Hussien to begin with. They have countless muslim voters and supporters as well as party members.

Now they must be also hindus in disguise with your logic.

Now coming back to my avtaar, see the picture carefully. It was taken after his anti-muslim remarks when he was gagged and prohibited to have any further rallies.

He is keeping quite in that picture and hence posted as Avtaar.

like your Zee TV constantly showing Israel Standard time instead of Saudi/UAE where more than 5 millions of Indian labourer works to survive only to hurt the feelings of Indian Muslims. You are such a looser.. Get a life.

Not even worth replying. Why dont you or any other Bangladeshi start a TV network and surpass Zee TV?

The Arabs themselves are not complaining but you are.

Mods: - Please take a note of these personal attacks. All I am asking is for links/sources which is not an offense on the forum.

Rather the forum rules mention to have link/sources for any news/claims made.

I hope you will take action on such personal attacks.

GB

iajdani, it would be better that instead of getting personal and throwing our rubbish on the other member, counter with arguments, sources & links.

There is no need to bring in nationality or question what religion the person is from.

Try to have a civilized discussion with arguments and not personal attacks.

This is a warning, any more personal attacks, required steps would be taken.

Hope the message is clear.

iajdani, it would be better that instead of getting personal and throwing our rubbish on the other member, counter with arguments, sources & links.

There is no need to bring in nationality or question what religion the person is from.

All I am asking is for links/sources for the claims made in this thread as well as above link.

Once I am provided with the same, I will say thanks and do some discussions.

I am sure asking for source/links is no crime, and if one can't provide the same there is no need to get personal.

While I thank you for your action, I hope the above warning is not for me as I haven't broke any rule nor I havent got into any personal attacks.

If I have committed any offense please let me know so that I can make sure that I don't repeat the same in future.

GB

All I am asking is for links/sources for the claims made in this thread as well as above link.

Once I am provided with the same, I will say thanks and do some discussions.

I am sure asking for source/links is no crime, and if one can't provide the same there is no need to get personal.

While I thank you for your action, I hope the above warning is not for me as I haven't broke any rule nor I havent got into any personal attacks.

If I have committed any offense please let me know so that I can make sure that I don't repeat the same in future.

GB

That was a speculation that BD could buy F-18 as it sends pilot for training. No purchase order was made and nobody ever claimed that. It was loud and clear. Why you bugging about it again and again.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

@ GaribNawaz

What link/source are you talking about....?? Did you bother reading my first post....?? I said that our BAF chief disclosed the fact that we are looking into some trainer-fighter aircraft for purchase....

Show me the post where anyone or i "CONFIRMED" that any planes are going to be brought....go through the thread again....leonblack08 posted a link of the pdf file we are talking about on the last page....did you check that?? Let me be more specifi....open the link, go to page 4....there is a one-on-one interview with the BAF Chief and the AFM Editor....read that, match it wiith the caption if this thread....then come back if you have any complain....

Dont derail the thread with other links...if you cant argue and want to twist the matter....spare my thread and do it somewhere else....the link you are giving here about the F-18 "procurement", go see the link again....it was you who got hyped about the topic, all the BD members there were speculating....discussuing about the possibility that as pilots are sent, procurements MIGHT take place....again, no one there "CONFIRMED" about any purchase....

Cheers!!!

@bd_4_ever /iajdani,
Guys, please beware of politically correct attacks on your posts. These are called passive aggression where the attacker will always get the upper hand and the defender risks of getting marginalized. Therefore , my advice to you all is to ignore posts that you do not like rather than giving it attention ( fuelling).Just control your ego and ignore.

TaimiKhan Sir,

I am replying this to you just to state my point of view....if you dont mind....

I must praise all the MODs for doing their work impartially and with great tolerance....but let me quote you here....

You are right....personal things such as this should not be questioned as well as should not be made fun of and not be negatively imposed upon any member, not knowing anything about him. My point of saying this is that, in our BD Section, there are members who blame each others by calling "Indians"....seems like they have made a slang out of it (no offence whatsoever to any indian member or no disrespect to the country). I have also been attacked personally in many threads and i have tried to point that out to the MODs....moreover, in various sections, the topic went way out of the line and got derailed badly, resulting in useless arguments....still i havent seen the MODs take any action in any of the cases....

I am a frequent poster at the Pakistani sections as well....I must commend the way the MODs regulate that section....any off-topic post is deleted quickly and there are no such thing as 'personal attack' in those sections....its my request you do the same in this section too....

You have seen our section more then me....my point of saying all this is please take actions against any derailment and attacks....i am unfortunate that MODs did not issue any warning in posts i was attacked....though i pointed that out to the them, every single time....but here you did....and i praise that because what iajdani said might have been wrong....and having said so, if you have to regulate against it, please do it uniformly and against everyone....or else this will give many members the impression that the MODs are partial....

Sorry if i sound rude in any way....but i wanted to bring this up to the MODs from a long time....i hope you will take this into consideration....i am no different, take action against me too if i am wrong....and i will happily accept....very sorry once again if i sound rude....

Salam...

Cheers!!!

Last edited:
@ GaribNawaz

What link/source are you talking about....?? Did you bother reading my first post....?? I said that our BAF chief disclosed the fact that we are looking into some trainer-fighter aircraft for purchase....

Show me the post where anyone or i "CONFIRMED" that any planes are going to be brought....go through the thread again....leonblack08 posted a link of the pdf file we are talking about on the last page....did you check that?? Let me be more specifi....open the link, go to page 4....there is a one-on-one interview with the BAF Chief and the AFM Editor....read that, match it wiith the caption if this thread....then come back if you have any complain....

Dont derail the thread with other links...if you cant argue and want to twist the matter....spare my thread and do it somewhere else....the link you are giving here about the F-18 "procurement", go see the link again....it was you who got hyped about the topic, all the BD members there were speculating....discussuing about the possibility that as pilots are sent, procurements MIGHT take place....again, no one there "CONFIRMED" about any purchase....

Cheers!!!

I saw the first post where you have mentioned,

Aermacchi M-346 - Russia

For your and apparently everyone's info, Aermacchi M-346 is not a Russian plane to being with.

YAK-130 is the Russian plane and Alenia Aermacchi M-346 is a variant of the same which is used by Italian and Singaporese AF.

Hence I found it amazing that the BAF chief is evaluating a Russian Aermacchi M-346. To my best knowledge he must be aware of the difference between a Russian YAK-130 and an Italian Aermacchi M-346 variant of the same.

If the news was true and you got it from a reliable source, you wouldn't have goofed up between a YAK-130 and Aermacchi M-346.

A.S.Yakovlev designe bureau –:– programs –:– new –:– Yak-130

M-346 | Aermacchi

GB :pop::pop::pop:

I saw the first post where you have mentioned,

Aermacchi M-346 - Russia

For your and apparently everyone's info, Aermacchi M-346 is not a Russian plane to being with.

YAK-130 is the Russian plane and Alenia Aermacchi M-346 is a variant of the same which is used by Italian and Singaporese AF.

Hence I found it amazing that the BAF chief is evaluating a Russian Aermacchi M-346. To my best knowledge he must be aware of the difference between a Russian YAK-130 and an Italian Aermacchi M-346 variant of the same.

If the news was true and you got it from a reliable source, you wouldn't have goofed up between a YAK-130 and Aermacchi M-346.

A.S.Yakovlev designe bureau –:– programs –:– new –:– Yak-130

M-346 | Aermacchi

GB :pop::pop::pop:

Thats all you have to say....??

Yes it was my mistake that i couldnt distinguish its a varient of YAK...and i googled wrong....but again read the pdf file...the BAF Chief did not mention about any country but just the planes....

The countries mentioned in the first post was personally added by me. So yes it was my mistake, if thats what makes you happy....

If you have just posted this to prove that the source is wrong...you again utterly failed....

My suggestion again.....read the pdf file for God sake....

Cheers!!!

Last edited:
Why do some posters have to ruin perfectly decent threads. Are your samosa's not spicy enough? You know who im talking about...

Thats all you have to say....??

Yes it was my mistake that i couldnt distinguish its a varient of YAK...and i googled wrong....but again read the pdf file...the BAF Chief did not mention about any country but just the planes....

The countries mentioned in the first post was personally added by me. So yes it was my mistake, if thats what makes you happy....

If you have just posted this to prove that the source is wrong...you again utterly failed....

My suggestion again.....read the pdf file for God sake....

Cheers!!!

Thats precisely me and some other members are asking.

Upload the PDF file on this thread.
Why do some posters have to ruin perfectly decent threads. Are your samosa's not spicy enough? You know who im talking about...

The Patti Samosa that we eat, is not supposed to be spicy to begin with.

GB

The pdf file has been provided by leon in the last page,nawaz....nyways,too early to speculate on the issue....

Back
Top Bottom