What's new

‘Bangladesh has no plan to cut ties with Pakistan’

kalu_miah is pan Islamist and in time espoused pan Asian view..... He is not jamati....

Retarded hindutva goons, **** drunks and kids and the usual smattering of trolls have degraded this forum into a joke..... Every little thing leads overblown trollfest

I cant really get total idea of your posts as I havent here so long. Just bit posts of yours from past. Where you said to kill Awamis which I quoted and pointed out why Awamis wont leave power after knowing this their fate is decided. And your character portrayed on BDmilitary forum, General discussion: razakar online posted by tiger77. It seems like both Bengal tiger and him are same. And unmasking jamat's international propagandist link, some other blog links came with search and screenshots of your posts posted by Indians. I can understand now bit because you have tried to learn things and stated different opinion over time which created different perception. But I like your new position which motivated to unite all parties. Lets see.

I do not hold any position in BNP or Jamat so my posted opinions hold no practical value. Its just a random persons ramblings on the internet who is trying to make sense of what is happening in a far away place. In any event, I regret some of the sentiments and opinions I expressed earlier. As an expat many of us are out of touch with the reality in Bangladesh, that is also another reason why people like us should not be commenting on things which we do not know fully about.

But the good thing is that myth's finally get busted and hidden reality emerges from the shadow. I think between Zia's coming to power in 1975 and finally Khaleda Zia's fall recently, around 40 years created an eco-system of propaganda and mindset, and this will take some time to go away.

Outside powers will always look for opportunity to create artificial division in our society to gain more influence and control, this will not be good for the country. That is why I suggest that AL accept people who defect from BNP/Jamat and want to switch their allegiance. Khaleda Zia's BNP need to be made into a token opposition like JP of Ershad. That way only one dominant party AL will remain and there will be less tendency for any more conflicts and polarization in Bangladesh. And AL quality of governance needs to improve to make Bangladesh into a bustling manufacturing hub. That is what all of us Bangladeshi's care about, economic growth and development. Democracy can take a back seat for now.

Last edited:
It does not effect Pakistan what so ever if Bangladesh plan to cut diplomatic ties. AL need to stop flattering themselves.

Apart from religious affiliations Bangladesh has more incomon with India in terms of culture. One doesnt need to visit to figure that much out. More specifically bangladesh has its own unique bangali culture originating from india bengal. Pakistan on the other hand has

Pashtoon Culture more compareable with afghanistan. Baloch culture compareable with Iran. Punjabi culture comparable with punjab specifically. Sindh is an entire different world in term of culture. You might be able to find some Bihari population in Karachi along with some bangladeshi immigrants which is as close you can get.

You can try and heighten/accentuate differences all you want. When our Pakistani/Bangladeshi families get together during Ramadan for Taraweeh prayers, during Eid, and even for potlucks, we hardly find any cultural difference.

Contrary to popular belief - upper class Pakistanis outside of Pakistan/Middle East tend to be rather secular. All these differences of Pakistanis being different from other sub-continentals are IMHO dreamt up and imagined.

So best solution - get out of Pakistan and expose yourself. You'll be a truer/better Pakistani :angel:

Last edited:
You can try and heighten/accentuate differences all you want. When our Pakistani/Bangladeshi families get together during Ramadan for Taraweeh prayers, during Eid, and even for potlucks, we hardly find any cultural difference.

Contrary to popular belief - upper class Pakistanis outside of Pakistan/Middle East tend to be rather secular. All these differences of Pakistanis being different from other sub-continentals are IMHO dreamt up and imagined.

So best solution - get out of Pakistan and expose yourself. You'll be a truer/better Pakistani :angel:

I already told you reasons. Religious similarities dont account for cultural aspects. Muslims around the world pray 5 times a day, give zakat, believe in one God, Fast durring ramadan and perform hajj. Religious aspect only accounts for one portion of our way of life.

I never said we dont have roots in our region. As i told you earlier each province represents different ethnic groups. You probably met urdu speaking people from karachi who like i said represent immigrants who moved from india to Pakistan.

You seriously can tell me that a Punjabi, Sindhi, Pashtoon, Siraiki, Hazara, baloch have same culture as Bangladesh. Explore each culture separately and you will find the answer yourself.

While keeping relation is ok, we need to raise the issue of 1971 war reparation and compensation for the economic exploitation during 1947 to 1971.

The person you are conversing with is correct, we have nothing in common with Pakistani people, except Mohajer's. And it is good that we do not have anything in common with uneducated low iq terrorist infested people's and lands.

While keeping relation is ok, we need to raise the issue of 1971 war reparation and compensation for the economic exploitation during 1947 to 1971.

For that, Bangladesh has to be much more bigger and richer to matter to Pakistan...and even then its doubtful since they will never admit they bear any culpability.

I am afraid the boat has sailed, India should have let Bangladesh set up Nuremberg type tribunal right after 1971 when India still had the POWs. A big blunder Mrs. Gandhi did in letting them go for a piece of paper (Simla) that means nothing. That was the right, correct time to do the full proper investigation....now too much time has passed.

We treated Pakistan as more important than Bangladesh and justice was not served.

For that, Bangladesh has to be much more bigger and richer to matter to Pakistan...and even then its doubtful since they will never admit they bear any culpability.

I am afraid the boat has sailed, India should have let Bangladesh set up Nuremberg type tribunal right after 1971 when India still had the POWs. A big blunder Mrs. Gandhi did in letting them go for a piece of paper (Simla) that means nothing. That was the right, correct time to do the full proper investigation....now too much time has passed.

We treated Pakistan as more important than Bangladesh and justice was not served.

Well Bangladesh had more potential than Pakistan in almost every level and sector right now

I agree with you on this 100%. Guess why they did that, I suspect they saved their fellow North Indian a**. Niazi surrendered to a Sikh, Indira a Kashmiri Pandit saved the lives of the surrendered 90,000, many of them I am sure committed war crimes. This was a big injustice to Bangladesh and this would not have happened if India did not intervene so early and let the war take its due course and allow the Mukti Bahini to slowly and surely choke the Pak army to death and do whatever we needed to do with them. Instead India intervened and saved them. For this Pakistan should be eternally grateful to India, but see what they are doing now out of gratitude.

We are spiritually part of same ideology ......... ISLAM..............
All disputes exist related to Nationalism............ and with time they can be comprehended................ all it needs some suitable environment

DId Muslims ever recovered from Internal wars occurred right after third righteous caliph death and the death of grandson of Prophet PBUH ?. Your optimism will die in vain

I already told you reasons. Religious similarities dont account for cultural aspects. Muslims around the world pray 5 times a day, give zakat, believe in one God, Fast durring ramadan and perform hajj. Religious aspect only accounts for one portion of our way of life.

I never said we dont have roots in our region. As i told you earlier each province represents different ethnic groups. You probably met urdu speaking people from karachi who like i said represent immigrants who moved from india to Pakistan.

You seriously can tell me that a Punjabi, Sindhi, Pashtoon, Siraiki, Hazara, baloch have same culture as Bangladesh. Explore each culture separately and you will find the answer yourself.

So what. We are not bothered if we don't share any similarities with the above mentioned ethnic groups(not like the common man knows what these groups are barring Punjabi). Just remember that it was my ancestors who yearned for a Independent Muslim state called Pakistan but then to find out they were given the short straw.

Well Bangladesh had more potential than Pakistan in almost every level and sector right now

Yes now things are up and about. But still it will take some time for Bangladesh to put some significant distance economically between them and Pakistan....given the much lower base they started with and the problems they faced till mid 90s in low growth (till RMG really kicked in and provided the way out of the mess).

Bangladesh is much more pragmatic country and people....and they are focused security wise only on minimum deterrence....so they are able to harness more economic cooperation with India...plus they are investing lot more on social development than Pakistan (even during their worst years)....so they are reaping the benefits now and are pushing to fire on all cylinders. But they can still be growing a lot faster....lets see how it goes in coming years.

Apart from the Kashmiris, most Pakistanis from big cities (especially Lahore) are very secular in nature and the trend is the same everywhere else. Because of the terror attacks people get this idea that Pakistan is a Islamic hub, but that doesn't particularly mean everyone there is religious minded.

Pakistan has been tarnished by terror groups and the influx of criminals from surrounding countries and foreign support.

Back
Top Bottom