What's new

* 'Bangladesh population likely to stabilize at 20 crore by 2030'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, bhais of S Asia. please let us not mock ourselves.. (with reference to the pics on 5 and 6 page)
We are all on the same page regd that.
its ok to brag and say why you are better, but please dont post pics of women in the gutter and children naked.

I don't know why Imran is hating on you guys, but I like Bangladeshis. Just not Indians. :lol:

he is scared of indians..

even our air port which we made 30 years before is better then every air port in bangladesh

201291892545_samaa_tv.jpg

PIA747-Karachi-00114.JPG

i don't think you have even maintenance of planes

208348669_ce10ee7587_b.jpg

39902900vd7.jpg

37840521lk1.jpg

11qc4.jpg

721557907_d421c4610b_b.jpg

1308106163_e1c8ab9746_o.jpg

Interesting topic.

Sadly became a troll thread for some reason :lol:

653275269_00890cc1fa.jpg

Costa@Khi%20Airport.jpg

pakistan is here for stay and bangladesh will be underwater at tha end :rofl:

Pakistan+floods+2.jpg

In fact Beijing Tokyo and Seoul will also join Bangladesh if a referendum is conducted.
Some of your countrymen work hard for a living. Others like you waste their life on opium.
LOL
1. First of all our homeland frontiers extend to the Rajmahal Hills. That was the western extent of the last sovereign state we had under the great patriot and Shaheed, Nawab Sirajuddawla.

2. If a referendum is taken today, P/bengal, Assam and Arakan would join us because of their Muslim population. Tripura is Bengalee and consider BD as their country rather than Delhi lying off further than the moon. And for reasons of economics, connectivity/logistics,etc the entire NE would want to join us.

3. Great land-masses like SA, Europe, etc are constantly changing borders within. For periods the constituent units come together, and then there is a period when they fall away. This and the results of wars within and invasions from without would throw away current demarcations.

4. We need to be alert and prepared for the inevitable moment to arrive.

In fact Beijing Tokyo and Seoul will also join Bangladesh if a referendum is conducted.
Some of your countrymen work hard for a living. Others like you waste their life on opium.
LOL

:lol: Even Bengali police should take down their army easily.

LOL

and i am not scared of occupation of bangladesh india will never ever do such mistake how can 1 lakh 45 thousands kilometer you got with 180 million slums ?:disagree: no one can occupy bangladesh its suicide :lol:

:lol: Even Bengali police should take down their army easily.

its unfair bengali police have 3 nat 3 guns ? if not you have risk man .:woot:

Imran bhai ab unhe maaf kar do. Aap to lagta PDF se saare BD walon ko bhaga doge aaj.
and i am not scared of occupation of bangladesh india will never ever do such mistake how can 1 lakh 45 thousands kilometer you got with 180 million slums ?:disagree: no one can occupy bangladesh its suicide :lol:

Imran bhai ab unhe maaf kar do. Aap to lagta PDF se saare BD walon ko bhaga doge aaj.

mery bhai un ki auqaat dekho or pakistan ko dekho anyone call my country past and failed i will show him mirrior what failure calls. 20 crrore bangalis will sit in office and count money like UAE citiezens in future :rofl: even if they try to devalop floods and sea will wipe them out . bhag boss de k :devil:

Bas karo yaar, aab un 20 crore logo ka bhi socho. Lol this thread is a disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom