What's new

* 'Bangladesh population likely to stabilize at 20 crore by 2030'

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. First of all our homeland frontiers extend to the Rajmahal Hills. That was the western extent of the last sovereign state we had under the great patriot and Shaheed, Nawab Sirajuddawla.

2. If a referendum is taken today, P/bengal, Assam and Arakan would join us because of their Muslim population. Tripura is Bengalee and consider BD as their country rather than Delhi lying off further than the moon. And for reasons of economics, connectivity/logistics,etc the entire NE would want to join us.

3. Great land-masses like SA, Europe, etc are constantly changing borders within. For periods the constituent units come together, and then there is a period when they fall away. This and the results of wars within and invasions from without would throw away current demarcations.

4. We need to be alert and prepared for the inevitable moment to arrive.

Thats some pretty good stuff you are smoking there BDeshi ... :drag:

mery bhai un ki auqaat dekho or pakistan ko dekho anyone call my country past and failed i will show him mirrior what failure calls. 20 crrore bangalis will sit in office and count money like UAE citiezens in future :rofl: even if they try to devalop floods and sea will wipe them out . bhag boss de k :devil:

Same to you darling...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

mery bhai un ki auqaat dekho or pakistan ko dekho anyone call my country past and failed i will show him mirrior what failure calls. 20 crrore bangalis will sit in office and count money like UAE citiezens in future :rofl: even if they try to devalop floods and sea will wipe them out . bhag boss de k :devil:

You shown some picture of some buildings and some roads as that is what you can see or comprehend. You the one brought your country in discussion here nobody else and you got what you deserved. Blame yourself for your spoiled night..

A failed nation of 20 crore is the last thing we would like to see in the backyard. I want a stable BD not something like Pakistan.

now its sucsessful nation ? in fact they have no money nor weapons otherwise you have taste . :rofl: i told you AK-47 cost 80k in pakistan and everyone has it how can a slum banglai but a gun cost 1000$ ? tell me please .

You shown some picture of some buildings and some roads as that is what you can see or comprehend. You the one brought your country in discussion here nobody else and you got what you deserved. Blame yourself for your spoiled night..

because its limited place i show what i can ;)

is pakistan safe for travel in cities at least , if a group of ladies come.

Pakistan the best city in the entire world and outer world..

pakistan-flood-irc-broken-road.jpg

normal_568_broken_road.JPG

daily-life-12-blog6.jpg

_48670401_2.jpg

Picture-8.png

Reporters_63a70ed40e6a70670.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom