What's new

Battle of Pangong Lake August 15 2017 - Indian beaten down cold by PLA kungfu master!

No, I don't, I also search on Youku and Youtube but I don't find this video same as.

I give to you an advice, Watch Indian film, I already watched in this film they thrown a car, stop all bullets in the air, run like Superman, kill one enemy only in 0.0001s. Wu Jing is nothing :drag:

But @Feng Leng already claimed that it is part of PLA aggressive military training to stop bullets, tanks is a secret KungFu method.

timg

Anyone who offends a Chinese will be killed no matter how far you are!
Was expecting something like this :undecided:
Good movie, I have it on my computer :enjoy:
Battle of Pangong Lake :omghaha:
:rofl:

NEW DELHI: Far away from the actual faceoff site at Doklam, where rival soldiers are close enough to literally smell each other in the rarefied air of the high-altitude region, the Indian security establishment is reasonably sure China will not risk a war or even "a small-scale military operation" despite all its belligerent rhetoric.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...spite-angry-rhetoric/articleshow/59945037.cms

:toast_sign::toast_sign::toast_sign::toast_sign::toast_sign:

This is bloody embarrassing for

1. Megaton army of China
2. There cheerleaders
Why is Modiji so humiliated then? His cowardice is naked for all Indians to see! Indian egos beaten cold like the jawan on the ground.

Why is Modiji so humiliated then? His cowardice is naked for all Indians to see! Indian egos beaten cold like the jawan on the ground.
Cowardice of xing ping is naked with his battle hardened PLA expert in stonepelting and verbal diarrhea. Next PLA will use Mega Tonnage Stone.

When did you find Modi humiliated? Are you browsing too much of @ashok321 post? With so much of megaton bombs in arsenal and 3 trillion$ in bank account, and ICBMs capable of reaching Sun, why you guys are going through constant humiliation?

Back
Top Bottom