What's new

Battlin For Bangladesh

in my view we need a cost effective , high performance fighter aircraft..

indian LCA is a good option in terms of cost , maintainance and training ...

LCA does not fullfill IAF's need. Why it should even be introduced in BD when BD needs a deterrant for all of its neighbour. and guess who is our neighbour. SU-30 or J-10 will be introduced next in BAF.

LCA does not fullfill IAF's need. Why it should even be introduced in BD when BD needs a deterrant for all of its neighbour. and guess who is our neighbour. SU-30 or J-10 will be introduced next in BAF.

I wonder why dhaka would make such a suggestion. Maybe he would want us to be defenseless in the face of Indian aggression.

bangladesh need a aircraft to defend itself from myanmar only ...

SU-30 is too heavy and mantanence demanding ...
J-10 will always going to have quality issues......

LCA with all the latest tech , will be the best option. ..

I wonder why dhaka would make such a suggestion. Maybe he would want us to be defenseless in the face of Indian aggression.

better we should concentrate on infaltration by ISI into our institutions and armed forces....pakistan is a much bigger and visible threat/enemy to bangladesh people ,

This is a small world and our army may be called upon to defend itself or to defend other nationalities as well. Also few days ago our navy had to face off with India regarding maritime boundary.
If you just cross the border and go to Assam and you will see how much hatred they have towards Bengali speaking people there. BJP is always waving their Nazi flag infront of our nose all the time. So you never know what lies ahead. You got a be prepared for the worst case scenario and army is there to deal with worst case scenario only.
:devil:

SU-30 is one of the best fighter and India already have them large numbers. So no choice but to go for it if we can.
j-10 is a good fighter and chinese defence equipment are not like their chinese toys which you buy from supermarket. We have significant number of defence equipment from China including interceptor F-6. We also get them with Friendship price from China.

Last edited:

We should be preparing for a war with India since they are the main aggressors against the nation. How many Bangladeshis have died at the hands of the Myanmarese and how many to the Indians?

We should be preparing for a war with India since they are the main aggressors against the nation. How many Bangladeshis have died at the hands of the Myanmarese and how many to the Indians?

I am afraid no sane patriotic Bangladeshi would listen to you. Your only bet is the lunatic fringe like the border guards who initiated the Bangladeshi mutiny.

Do you seriously think, that Sheikh Hasina and the Awami League plus 99% of Bangladeshis want a war with India.

Even the 1% that want a war, would know that the war will be very lop sided , even lasting less than a day and the end result would be Bangladesh would not exist as a unified nation ever again.

So stop your rants and get a dose of reality. You and Al Zakir are probably the only two in Bangladesh who want to take on India.

Dont believe me. Stand in the middle of Dhaka and ask for peoples opinions on fighting India. You will very quickly come to your senses:)

In addition to Sukhoi jets, Bangladesh should also go for J-10s which are cheap and able to face F-16 with full confidence.

Even the 1% that want a war, would know that the war will be very lop sided , even lasting less than a day and the end result would be Bangladesh would not exist as a unified nation ever again.

let me correct you, Bangladesh is a small country,but we're united in the time of need. Dont believe me?? check out its history of liberation.. :)

dude, dont you ever think that!!:eek:

This is a small world and our army may be called upon to defend itself or to defend other nationalities as well. Also few days ago our navy had to face off with India regarding maritime boundary.
If you just cross the border and go to Assam and you will see how much hatred they have towards Bengali speaking people there. BJP is always waving their Nazi flag infront of our nose all the time. So you never know what lies ahead. You got a be prepared for the worst case scenario and army is there to deal with worst case scenario only.
:devil:

SU-30 is one of the best fighter and India already have them large numbers. So no choice but to go for it if we can.
j-10 is a good fighter and chinese defence equipment are not like their chinese toys which you buy from supermarket. We have significant number of defence equipment from China including interceptor F-6. We also get them with Friendship price from China.

If you strare too hard in the dark you will end up seeing shadows where there are none.

Relax, there are more sane ppl in India ( as the recent elections have shown) than the insane. What you see & appear to be worried of is pol jingoism which the people have rejected roundly.

However, if BD wishes to arm itself go ahead.. why even an aircraft carrier is a good option. Just remember weapons get obsolete faster than fashionable clothes do.. & like the ink jet printers we buy cost more to maintain than to buy.

I am afraid no sane patriotic Bangladeshi would listen to you. Your only bet is the lunatic fringe like the border guards who initiated the Bangladeshi mutiny.

Do you seriously think, that Sheikh Hasina and the Awami League plus 99% of Bangladeshis want a war with India.

So stop your rants and get a dose of reality. You and Al Zakir are probably the only two in Bangladesh who want to take on India.

Dont believe me. Stand in the middle of Dhaka and ask for peoples opinions on fighting India. You will very quickly come to your senses:)

there are lot of pakistanis possing themself as bangladeshies here ....

actually pakistanis always wish india to get in a war BUT not with pakistan , they like india to get in war with bangladesh , with chine but not with pakistan..
checkout these threads in 'india defence section'
1) The scenario of next india-pakistan war : you will find every pakistani calling for peace.
2) Indo-China war Inevitable ? : here every single pakistani like to see war between india and chine.
3) here in bangladesh defence section you can guess these pakistani like to get india into war with bangladesh...

Last edited:
I see very strong chances of BAF to be equipped with SU-30 but which version i am not sure since Vietnam is buying 12 SU-30 MK2 for $500M, i think Bangladesh can get atleast 24 of single seat version which I think is sufficient..along with that J-10 purchase cannot be ruled out...

I see very strong chances of BAF to be equipped with SU-30 but which version i am not sure since Vietnam is buying 12 SU-30 MK2 for $500M, i think Bangladesh can get atleast 24 of single seat version which I think is sufficient..along with that J-10 purchase cannot be ruled out...

24 pieces for 1 bln is a lot of money. Not sure govt will be willing to spend that much within this or next budget as they already approved more than a billion for navy and army.
But it would be nice to have 24 of SU-30 along with our existing 16 Mig-29. That will make a reasonably strong airforce. What you think?
J-10 are not ready for sale yet. Are they?

Back
Top Bottom